Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Added a new Tournament app to the website

Ruggerxi

• Member ID:  6
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  184
  • Topic Count:  2827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.53
  • Content Count:  11823
  • Content Per Day:  2.22
  • Achievement Points:  106279
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  123
  • Birthday:  08/25/1976
  • Device:  iPhone

If you look at the top of the website you will see a Tournament menu there now, this is our new Tournament program.

Right now its open to everyone to play with and create teams and tournaments, feel free to go ahead and create some. I will delete them all later, I want to get some more testing done before going live with a tournament. I had a group already help me test the basics and it seems to be running good. 

Here are the types of tournaments you can run(You can only have the set amount of teams listed after each tournament)

Tournaments ( There are 4 different tournament types to choose from )

Single Elimination ( 4 Teams, 8 Teams, 16 Teams, 32 Teams )

Teams are automatically pitted against each other in a knockout style tournament where the winner progresses to the next round until they reach the finals and you get a winner

Round Robin One Match ( 4 Teams, 6 Teams, 8 Teams, 10 Teams, 12 Teams, 16 Teams, 20 Teams )

Teams are automatically pitted against each other in a league style tournament including a league table where teams receive points for winning a match and if set points for drawing a match, then after all games are played the team at the top of the table is the winner

All teams entered will play each other at least one time each

Depending on the teams joined will depend the amount of games generated starting from 6 matches all the way up to 190 matches

Round Robin Two Matches ( 4 Teams, 6 Teams, 8 Teams, 10 Teams, 12 Teams, 16 Teams, 20 Teams )

Teams are automatically pitted against each other in a league style tournament including a league table where teams receive points for winning a match and if set points for drawing a match, then after all games are played the team at the top of the table is the winner

All teams entered will play each other twice ( Home & Away )

Depending on the teams joined will depend the amount of games generated starting from 12 matches all the way up to 380 matches

Ladders ( 6 Teams, 10 Teams, 15 Teams, 21 Teams )

This tournament is different once all teams are joined the ladder is generated placing the team with the highest skill rating ( Read Tournament Teams Below ) on the top tier and the team with the lowest at the bottom tier

Teams can only challenge other teams who are within 1 tier of them ( example... if the team is in teir 3 they can challenge teams in tiers 2 and 4 )

Teams will challenge other teams and if the team on the lower tier wins they will switch places with the team they just beat on the ladder

Team owners will receive a notification when receiving a challenge from another team

If a team rejects a challenge it will show publicy they rejected it

Users who sent the challenge have the ability to remove their challenge request ( this is for if another team is ignoring their challenge )

Once a team owner sends a challenge they can not challenge another team in that tournament unless it gets rejected / removed or accepted and then the game and been played ( This is not to confuse the placing of the teams )

Once a challenge has been sent and then played, the challenger will not be able to challenge that team they just played until they play another team first

• Member ID:  20800
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  130
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  394
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Achievement Points:  3820
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/13/1950

If we create a BF4 team, please consider me.  I would love to participate.

Thanks and all be safe.

• 1 month later...

• Member ID:  24364
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  609
  • Days Won:  0