Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Donating Blood

Dogg

• Member ID:  3781
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  204
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Achievement Points:  2970
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  02/12/1954
  • Device:  Windows

A wealthy Arab Sheik was admitted to hospital for heart surgery, but prior to the surgery, the doctors needed to store his type of blood in case the need arose.

As the gentleman had a rare type of blood, it couldn’t be found locally, so, the call went out.

Finally a Scotsman was located who had a similar blood type. The Scot willingly donated his blood for the Arab.

After the surgery, the Arab sent the Scotsman in appreciation for giving his blood, a new BMW, 5 carats of diamonds, and $50,000 dollars.

A couple of days later, once again, the Arab had to go through a corrective surgery.

The hospital telephoned the Scotsman who was more than happy to donate more of his blood again.

After the second surgery, the Arab sent the Scotsman a thank-you card and a box of Black Magic chocolates.

The Scotsman was shocked that the Arab did not reciprocate his kind gesture as he had before.

He phoned the Arab and asked him: “I thought you would be generous again, that you would give me another BMW, diamonds and money ... but you only gave me a thank-you card and a box of chocolates.”

To this the Arab replied: “Aye laddie, but I have Scottish blood in ma veins now.”

• Member ID:  21776
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  240
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  2262
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/09/1959

As a fellow scot I truely find that last joke tooooooo funnnnnny

• Member ID:  1445
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  721
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Achievement Points:  5571
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  01/23/1963
  • Device:  Windows

Did you know that copper wire was invented by 2 Scotsmen fighting over a penny? ?