Couple months ago I got the Razer Kraken Kitty Edition headset.

I'm no good with the technical stuff really but audio and mic are pretty good, and they're cute as hell with pretty lights.
If you don''t like pink they also come in black, and there's a standard Kraken model if cat ears are too much cuteness for you.

91898572_3081838628494553_3538152629190262784_n.jpg

Posted (edited)

i personally prefer turtle beach but this is just my preference as i have a big head a deaf ears so the extra volume and bass helps alot 

i currently run a px11 which has two separate channels on the box to turn down volume in game and ts as well as mic mute switch  should also mention that this is a audio jack and usb setup the usb has audio and mic whilst the jack has audio 

71NEEXtTUgL._AC_SL1315_.jpg

Edited by SgT.Chris

i got roccat kave xtd been great for five years  until cat start chewing on cord..then got used pair from someone donating them from here ty.. logitsch one they ok cant bitch for free. but was looking for one my self again kind like the bang for the buck of HyperX Cloud Revolver Pro Gaming Headset but ill always use corded so what do want corded or wireless. corsair make some good ones.

HyperX Cloud II 7.1 audio about $100 USD been using the one I got for 2 ish years no problems so far that I have noticed with the exception of cod having a really low microphone volume but that can be fixed very easily.

1 hour ago, ShinyAbsol said:

Couple months ago I got the Razer Kraken Kitty Edition headset.

I'm no good with the technical stuff really but audio and mic are pretty good, and they're cute as hell with pretty lights.
If you don''t like pink they also come in black, and there's a standard Kraken model if cat ears are too much cuteness for you.

91898572_3081838628494553_3538152629190262784_n.jpg

Not sure pink is my colour 😂.  But will check out this razer model.

1 hour ago, ReaPeR said:

i got roccat kave xtd been great for five years  until cat start chewing on cord..then got used pair from someone donating them from here ty.. logitsch one they ok cant bitch for free. but was looking for one my self again kind like the bang for the buck of HyperX Cloud Revolver Pro Gaming Headset but ill always use corded so what do want corded or wireless. corsair make some good ones.

Prefer corded. Not big on wireless gear as I hate charging or replacing batteries all the time.

1 hour ago, Oster said:

HyperX Cloud II 7.1 audio about $100 USD been using the one I got for 2 ish years no problems so far that I have noticed with the exception of cod having a really low microphone volume but that can be fixed very easily.

Thanks Oster. Will check them out. They are in my price range.

1 hour ago, SgT.Chris said:

i personally prefer turtle beach but this is just my preference as i have a big head a deaf ears so the extra volume and bass helps alot 

i currently run a px11 which has two separate channels on the box to turn down volume in game and ts as well as mic mute switch  should also mention that this is a audio jack and usb setup the usb has audio and mic whilst the jack has audio 

71NEEXtTUgL._AC_SL1315_.jpg

Thanks Chris. Will make note of these.

I have the Arctis 7. Purchased then about a year ago. They are usb or wireless. they seem pretty good so far. This is my first over the ear headset. I have hearing loss and wear hearing aids but not while using these. I seem to have no trouble hearing directional sounds in game as long as @pitbullpete and @wildthing aren't on my team lol. So far I like them.

4 minutes ago, WeednFeed said:

I have the Arctis 7. Purchased then about a year ago. They are usb or wireless. they seem pretty good so far. This is my first over the ear headset. I have hearing loss and wear hearing aids but not while using these. I seem to have no trouble hearing directional sounds in game as long as @pitbullpete and @wildthing aren't on my team lol. So far I like them.

Thanks weed, I'll check them out.

I am in the same boat.

I have the Astro A50's but I have been looking at the Logitech G Pro X headset (better mic than the A50's). No problems with the A50's with the sound and hearing where people are at just people hearing me with call outs. The only draw back is the cost of the A50's. The G Pro X are at a decent price of $130.00 vs the A50's at $299.99. I do like them being wireless with all the volume controls on the right ear of the headset. Battery life is about 18 hrs. I will have to see what other people are also recommending.

Awards

Posted (edited)

Corsair Void pro wireless is what I got from a post here work great wireless or Hard wire. The last set I had was $225 this is $99 and I can't tell the diff!  And RGB if you like cool lights make any color you want and effects.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/corsair-void-rgb-elite-wireless-stereo-gaming-headset-carbon/6360425.p?skuId=6360425.6360425_sd.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=55

Edited by Mule

2 hours ago, Mule said:

Corsair Void pro wireless is what I got from a post here work great wireless or Hard wire. The last set I had was $225 this is $99 and I can't tell the diff!  And RGB if you like cool lights make any color you want and effects.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/corsair-void-rgb-elite-wireless-stereo-gaming-headset-carbon/6360425.p?skuId=6360425.6360425_sd.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=55

Thanks mule. The price is right so will add these to the list to check out.

11 hours ago, Merlin007 said:

USB eh... Used to be I thought separate jacks were better for sound quality unless that's just old school...

I'm pretty sure jacks are better if you have a good sound card....I tried usb but couldnt use the features of the sound card with them so went to jacked headset....

13 hours ago, Oster said:

I have the same one. Sound and mic are really good for this price. The cord and the mic can also be replaced so if you break those it's no big deal. I've got a bad habit of running my chairs wheels over my cords so that saved my quite a lot of money.  

Awards