Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Hospital Stay Again

PHUCKITMAN

• Member ID:  23
  • Group:  ++ COD2 Admin
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1828
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Achievement Points:  16039
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  08/06/1960
  • Device:  Windows

Hello everyone I just wanted to let you all know I was released from the Hospital late last night after a visit to the ER for chest pressure I had been dealing with for about a week.Thursday evening after work I made the mistake of telling my wife where the extra Nitroglycerin Tablets were just in case I needed one in the middle of the night. This caused her to call our Dr's office and as soon as she mentioned the words "Chest Pain" they said to call 911 to transport me to the ER. We live less than 1 mile from the Hospital where so many have been treated of late for Covid-19 since our section of town here is where the first cluster of deaths happened here in the US. I have read that some Covid positive patients have developed issues with blood clots and I have some very narrow arteries already that aren't closed up enough for a stent yet. After several test's they said I did not have a heart attack but kept me overnight because my blood pressure was 199/125 and they wanted to do a angiogram because of my past heart attack almost 3 years ago. They got the BP under control overnight and Friday afternoon did the angiogram and found a artery at the bottom of my heart is 100% blocked but is in a area too risky to put in a stent but no other blockage showed up. They figure that in my narrow arteries some clots were damming them up and when the pressure built it would push them thru like plunging a toilet so to speak. So more medications and blood thinners are going to be a new part of my life along with staying away from so many foods I really enjoy but good news is I am home in my own bed and my wife is much less stressed out over this. I might be gaming a bit less for the next week or so since they went in thru my right wrist artery and I need to let that heal so grabbing the mouse for long periods of time is not a good idea. The worst part of this whole ordeal is that no one was allowed to stay with or visit me during my stay because of current Covid-19 protocols which didn't make Lorie very happy. Key take away from all this to keep taking the Medications that have been given to me even if I don't like how they sometimes make me feel or cause me to bruise or bleed like a stuck pig with the slightest cut. Take care everyone and ole P-Man will be just fine from what I have been told. Peace Out 

• Member ID:  800
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  152
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6905
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Achievement Points:  57895
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/29/1957

• Member ID:  25355
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.17
  • Achievement Points:  63247
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954

Get well soon, we need those pictures

• Member ID:  42
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  8258
  • Content Per Day:  1.55
  • Achievement Points:  53557
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  01/30/1959

Did you know there are 9 flavors of lettuce. If you eat enough mint your poop will smell better. Sadly it will look like deer poop and somebody in texas is going to cap your ass. So be nice hide well and remember cumquat is not a sexual activity ? 

• Member ID:  1850
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  98
  • Topic Count:  328
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8620
  • Content Per Day:  1.75
  • Achievement Points:  55994
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  06/19/1948

54 minutes ago, PHUCKITMAN said:

Hello everyone I just wanted to let you all know I was released from the Hospital late last night after a visit to the ER for chest pressure I had been dealing with for about a week.Thursday evening after work I made the mistake of telling my wife where the extra Nitroglycerin Tablets were just in case I needed one in the middle of the night. This caused her to call our Dr's office and as soon as she mentioned the words "Chest Pain" they said to call 911 to transport me to the ER. We live less than 1 mile from the Hospital where so many have been treated of late for Covid-19 since our section of town here is where the first cluster of deaths happened here in the US. I have read that some Covid positive patients have developed issues with blood clots and I have some very narrow arteries already that aren't closed up enough for a stent yet. After several test's they said I did not have a heart attack but kept me overnight because my blood pressure was 199/125 and they wanted to do a angiogram because of my past heart attack almost 3 years ago. They got the BP under control overnight and Friday afternoon did the angiogram and found a artery at the bottom of my heart is 100% blocked but is in a area too risky to put in a stent but no other blockage showed up. They figure that in my narrow arteries some clots were damming them up and when the pressure built it would push them thru like plunging a toilet so to speak. So more medications and blood thinners are going to be a new part of my life along with staying away from so many foods I really enjoy but good news is I am home in my own bed and my wife is much less stressed out over this. I might be gaming a bit less for the next week or so since they went in thru my right wrist artery and I need to let that heal so grabbing the mouse for long periods of time is not a good idea. The worst part of this whole ordeal is that no one was allowed to stay with or visit me during my stay because of current Covid-19 protocols which didn't make Lorie very happy. Key take away from all this to keep taking the Medications that have been given to me even if I don't like how they sometimes make me feel or cause me to bruise or bleed like a stuck pig with the slightest cut. Take care everyone and ole P-Man will be just fine from what I have been told. Peace Out 

I know what you are going through as I have to take all that medication as well. Best of luck to you.

• Member ID:  26443
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  460
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  5924
  • Content Per Day:  2.53
  • Achievement Points:  50677
  • Days Won:  118
  • Birthday:  09/26/1971
  • Device:  Android

be well, man

• Member ID:  2068
  • Group:  +++ COD5 Head Admin
  • Followers:  69
  • Topic Count:  1065
  • Topics Per Day:  0.22
  • Content Count:  8394
  • Content Per Day:  1.73
  • Achievement Points:  74551
  • Days Won:  64
  • Birthday:  05/23/1973

Good they got things sorted to get you on the right track.  Speedy recovery there p-man.

• Member ID:  1818
  • Followers:  61
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1041
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Achievement Points:  14304
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/12/1975

giphy.gif

Edited by LilAcorn

• Member ID:  51
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  342
  • Content Count:  5974
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Achievement Points:  45818
  • Birthday:  06/26/1949

Do what the doctor recommends and you will be alright... Give the wrist a few days to heal and when you feel up to it come kick some ass...

Awards

• Member ID:  24295
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  2311
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Achievement Points:  20239
  • Days Won:  17

@PHUCKITMAN What blood thinner are you on?

My husband has been dealing with blood clots for the past 8 years.

He was on warfarin which caused him a lot of pain. Doctor now has him on Xaretto (rivaroxaban) 20mg and he has no pain.

When he gets a cut it bleeds like water for no less than 1/2 hour depending on size of cut.

I freak the fuck out every time. I swear I have eyes on the back of my head watching him all the time.

• Member ID:  989
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  261
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  17977
  • Content Per Day:  3.46
  • Achievement Points:  131729
  • Days Won:  251
  • Birthday:  01/27/1946

2 hours ago, Angelz said:

@PHUCKITMAN What blood thinner are you on?

My husband has been dealing with blood clots for the past 8 years.

He was on warfarin which caused him a lot of pain. Doctor now has him on Xaretto (rivaroxaban) 20mg and he has no pain.

When he gets a cut it bleeds like water for no less than 1/2 hour depending on size of cut.

I freak the fuck out every time. I swear I have eyes on the back of my head watching him all the time.

I am on Plavix right now plus a baby aspirin as well as a statin, 2 BP meds and flow-max as well as a few others for different things. I was on Metoprolol but the side effects were just too much. My wife thought I was just lazy because after work I would make them dinner and go straight to bed and my joints hurt like hell. It wasn't until she went with me to the Dr's office and he explained those were common side effects did she finally understand what I was going through. Plus some of the BP meds seem to cause E.D. and that was one thing I was not willing to deal with. This current combo seemed to cause a arrhythmia and that scared me every time it would skip beats so I had stopped taking them because my Cardiologist didn't explain to me that it wasn't going to kill me and it was caused by the meds not my heart dying. Thanks for caring and hope your Hubby lives a long happy life

5 hours ago, Labob said:

Did you know there are 9 flavors of lettuce. If you eat enough mint your poop will smell better. Sadly it will look like deer poop and somebody in texas is going to cap your ass. So be nice hide well and remember cumquat is not a sexual activity ? 

WTF are you trying to tell me or are you implying that I am just posting Bull Shit? I am not sure what to make of your post

• Member ID:  252
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  392
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  6416
  • Content Per Day:  1.21
  • Achievement Points:  54322
  • Days Won:  30
  • Birthday:  03/22/1965

Get well buddy and by all means take the meds and also look for food supplements...I myself have had some concerning problems and have eliminated most with food supplements like moringa and lycopene...Look them up and should you decide to use any vitamins make sure you buy these things from a quality place...I shop at "The Vitamin Shoppe"

All the Best to you P-Man

• Member ID:  294
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  966
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Achievement Points:  8645
  • Birthday:  10/29/1963

Warmest wishes P-man. I feel ya as I am on meds for heart disease and live with those relative concerns. Peace bro.

• Member ID:  2202
  • Group:  ++ COD5 Admin
  • Followers:  74
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  343
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  3724
  • Days Won:  0
  • Device:  iPhone

Prayers you feel better soon !!!

9 hours ago, PHUCKITMAN said:

WTF are you trying to tell me or are you implying that I am just posting Bull Shit? I am not sure what to make of your post

Well try a little humour because of you CVD that is coronary vascular disease. You have to change your diet thus the lettuce comment. 7 flavours  was the humor in having to use lettuce as a staple in your diet. My mint is a herb used in salads to add I would say a nice flavour. Deer poop well look at all the greens ya have to eat. That brought on the hunters tracking there prey from poop and with all the greens you have to eat made the joke there. Sad that you missed the humor it is by far the best medicine.  But read into it what you want.  I find it sad you think I would call you a liar in this matter guess what 12 years now and that’s all you think of me eh. 

• Member ID:  98
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3225
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Achievement Points:  18755
  • Birthday:  05/29/1968

• Member ID:  107
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1215
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Achievement Points:  8562
  • Birthday:  02/11/1972
  • Device:  Android

speedy recovery P-Man

2 hours ago, Labob said:

Well try a little humour because of you CVD that is coronary vascular disease. You have to change your diet thus the lettuce comment. 7 flavours  was the humor in having to use lettuce as a staple in your diet. My mint is a herb used in salads to add I would say a nice flavour. Deer poop well look at all the greens ya have to eat. That brought on the hunters tracking there prey from poop and with all the greens you have to eat made the joke there. Sad that you missed the humor it is by far the best medicine.  But read into it what you want.  I find it sad you think I would call you a liar in this matter guess what 12 years now and that’s all you think of me eh. 

I am sorry that I missed the joke, that is the one thing about the internet that makes real communication difficult not being able to hear voice inflection in the words on a screen. We have butted heads at times over these past almost 15 years but you are a fair man and deserve a apology from me. Also I know I have made comments in the past that have upset some people when that wasn't my intention and that doesn't mean I am a "Bad Person" it just means sometimes the message gets lost in translation. Even though you and I don't have the same level of interaction as we used to as the clan has grown and new games have come along I do know you are a good man/human being and have always been dedicated to our common goal of friendship and fun. Please I hope you accept my sincere apology. I was still a little doped up from the pain meds they gave me during my stay in the Hospital and afterwards, that is no excuse at all for the way I worded my misunderstanding your kindness in attempting to put a smile on my face during a trying time. The flood of emotions and the fatigue got the better of me and I showed the world my ass and I regret that. I had others who never have a kind word in game to me or about me say nice things on this same thread and those too threw me off but I didn't respond to them but you Bob are different and I do think very highly of you again as a human being. Take care as I will and I hope you can forgive me for my weakness and stupidity.

• Member ID:  27522
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  1887
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Achievement Points:  13215
  • Days Won:  11
  • Birthday:  07/22/1951

Glad you are OK! Take care.

Awards

Is it really 15 years now holy crap where did the time go.  You are not a bad man and I do not know how anybody could call you that. No apologies needed here. And I do get the stress that condition of yours placed apon you. That's why I try hard with humor its a hard thing to do when your talking about diseases cancer and all that shitty crap. I think trying to place a smile on a crapy moment in time is worth a lot more than a get well ?

• Member ID:  126
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  549
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Achievement Points:  3881
  • Birthday:  08/28/1965