Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

ARMA Ban Appeal

• Member ID:  28354
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  45
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

This appeal and its replies are in a public forum and can be seen by all.

1. What server were you banned from?: 192.169.88.20
  2. When did you get banned?: Today
  3. What was your in-game name?: (S8)Warner
  4. What is your game GUID (if known):
  5. Why do you think you were banned?: I speak for myself, sombra and pandemia ... I do not know the Reasons of the ban. Could you please clarify the situation, thanks

Guest FunkyJosh>XI<

Thanks for your appeal, I am the Admin that banned you, Sombra and pandemia, The reason being you broke the rules as clarified by another admin not myself, Base Camping and raiding is not tolerated as of yet and even says that on the loading screen and Harassing other players is not tolerated, You and the S8 clan repeatedly take his Vehicles and try sell them which comes under player Harassment and base Raiding, I caught you yesterday and asked you not to, as soon as I left the server and it restarted you went back and did it, now I’ve spoken with the victim player and the other admins this ban will be lifted once you apologise for your actions because we have been thinking a server fault all this time and repeatedly giving him his vehicles back but it’s not that it’s you guys taking them but we asked and you said no you didn’t take them but now we know that you did because you guys are having problems selling the vehicles because they are Admin Spawned vehicles and cannot be sold. 

First of all, the vehicles we took were on an island, not a base. A base consists of a structure with door walls .... The vehicles that were taken were on an island, which had no base-shaped structure. So the server is pvp no? 

Guest FunkyJosh>XI<

He was building his base there, there was a plot pole and a safe, I said to you don’t take them and you went away, the server is PVP yes you can kill players and take there keys but repeatedly going back to his base location and harassing the same player over and over we will not accept.

Another question without a vehicle is unlocked, can not be carried?

Well really yesterday I didn't go into the game anymore, so after the admin told me not to do that, I didn't. Then sorry for the problem and good luck, thanks.

Guest FunkyJosh>XI<

Your ban will be lifted, but please don’t let this happen again, just remember that a players base is there safe Area once they are not in the plot radius then by all means kill them and take what they have with them because that’s playing the game, but going back everytime that player isn’t on is classed as base raiding, thanks 

• Guest locked this topic