Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

COD4 MW2 Freezetag issues post not wants

• Member ID:  244
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  120
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1235
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Achievement Points:  11005
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/09/1979
  • Device:  Android

played whole day and not nothis anything bin changes i think?, emp still the same 30 sec, same ass counter betty's and they are still lay behind, the whole map lays full with those things, stupid! the ping is also a big problem again today, a lot of 999, mostly when people leave the game. wildthing was a whole round in game, but was allready to work and exit the game. greets drimpy

• Member ID:  6
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  184
  • Topic Count:  2827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.53
  • Content Count:  11822
  • Content Per Day:  2.22
  • Achievement Points:  106279
  • Days Won:  123
  • Birthday:  08/25/1976
  • Device:  iPhone

On 9/2/2020 at 8:48 AM, TheDrimpXI said:

played whole day and not nothis anything bin changes i think?, emp still the same 30 sec, same ass counter betty's and they are still lay behind, the whole map lays full with those things, stupid! the ping is also a big problem again today, a lot of 999, mostly when people leave the game. wildthing was a whole round in game, but was allready to work and exit the game. greets drimpy

Made another change tonight, let me know

• Member ID:  1217
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1596
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Achievement Points:  14592
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  01/21/1978

One of the things I have seen a lot and more people are catching onto it so have switched perks to it, When you get hit by poison you do not have time to put a health pack on before you die. Unless you hit the button in the middle of a gun fight  (  and you can't ) , The time to be able to apply the med kits needs to be put to a little longer . 

• Member ID:  244
  • Followers:  120
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1235
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Achievement Points:  11005
  • Birthday:  04/09/1979

i think the couter betty are gone now when you die, still the 30 seconds flash you get from it., when you hit it i think it's to long same as getting hit by emp. i think the emp not need to flash at all. they are to dissable things or defrost people, if you want to flash or stunn there is all ready a option for that. still a lot off players complane about the lag and ping problems today, mine was real good today even 10 lower than normal, greets drimpy

• 2 weeks later...

• Member ID:  22379
  • Followers:  83
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  80
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  882
  • Birthday:  09/04/1977

Something needs to be done about the RCs.  I shouldn't die when my screen goes completely black while changing to a car.  And, if I die due to that, I shouldn't lose my RC when I respawn as I never used it.  As soon as my firearm disappears when I try to change to anything, I should be protected from any form of enemy fire as I can no longer protect myself.   I'm with Drimp on the EMPs.  I have never liked that it effects my vision, even in the last mod.  My eyes are not electronic.

Awards

• Member ID:  394
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  121
  • Achievement Points:  896
  • Device:  Windows

On 9/20/2020 at 11:43 AM, Bing said:

Something needs to be done about the RCs.  I shouldn't die when my screen goes completely black while changing to a car.  And, if I die due to that, I shouldn't lose my RC when I respawn as I never used it.  As soon as my firearm disappears when I try to change to anything, I should be protected from any form of enemy fire as I can no longer protect myself.   I'm with Drimp on the EMPs.  I have never liked that it effects my vision, even in the last mod.  My eyes are not electronic.

This exactly.  I use Stealth, and if I get into a car in front of sentry so that I can hack it with Hacker, I die by the sentry no less, and lose my car ... only one of those should happen

Also, as a Stealth user, Claymores should not go off, yet they do (and it's not because someone else sets it off, in protection or not)...

Edited by Destructo

• Member ID:  20683
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  138
  • Topic Count:  309
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  3344
  • Content Per Day:  0.89
  • Achievement Points:  45173
  • Days Won:  22
  • Device:  iPhone

As far as the RC timing, using an RC is good, using it to rapidly change and avoid getting killed is an artifact that shouldn't be there.  I'm actually glad it's something that takes more thought and preparation to deploy now.

For Stealh, you need to walk not run in order for it to be effective, another addition to this version of the mod that I think is great.

• Member ID:  394
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  121
  • Achievement Points:  896

Didn't know about the walk thing, but it seems to be fine running around Bettys ... I'll be more aware of that in the future. 

As for the RC thing, it's not about it taking longer to get into a car, I'm fine with that.  Its that the timing relative to whether you are a car or a person is messed up and causing issues here. If you see your car is deployed in the log, and then you are frozen but your car is gone ... there's a bug.  

Edited by Destructo

• Member ID:  22379
  • Followers:  83
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  80
  • Achievement Points:  882
  • Birthday:  09/04/1977

On 9/25/2020 at 12:28 PM, YACCster said:

As far as the RC timing, using an RC is good, using it to rapidly change and avoid getting killed is an artifact that shouldn't be there.  I'm actually glad it's something that takes more thought and preparation to deploy now.

For Stealh, you need to walk not run in order for it to be effective, another addition to this version of the mod that I think is great.

All of this would be fine if every player was slow and camped and there were few people on the server.  It is not merely a way to avoid getting killed.  I can start changing into a car while no one is around and anyone can come around the corner and they end up killing me when I go to a black screen because I have no way to defend myself.  By your statement, you think I should make sure an entire area that I am in is clear before changing to a car, otherwise, oh well?  That is just stupid.  How am I suppose to know that someone is near by or not before changing into my car?  Especially with combat medic and the ability to get across the map without being seen when they are in spawn protection.  The last mod took forever to change to a car, but this mod is infinitely worse.

Another thing that needs changed is the instant UAV that gives away your position at the end of the round.  If you are the last person alive fighting against multiple people, you are screwed.  I'm not sure why that is even in the mod.

Awards

• Member ID:  2845
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  308
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  6127
  • Birthday:  04/19/1990

I'm sure that with some imagination you can find something between clearing the whole area and just standing in the middle of the road. How about hiding for the whole one second it takes to turn into a car?

I agree with what you said above, arguing that if you get killed during the animation and don't actually get to turn into a car, you shouldn't lose the streak. One or the other, not both. But expecting to have instant protection at the millisecond you hit the button (+ all the insane bonuses a car gives you: up to 5-6 defrosts or 1 kill, respawn and invisibility, possibility to explore the enemy side) whenever you want just after 2 kills (assuming Hardline)... I mean, how easy does the game have to be? Also, if someone kills you by jumping around the corner during the one second you're defenseless because turning into a car, it means you didn't expect him, so he would probably have taken you by surprise and killed you anyway.

• Member ID:  25355
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.17
  • Achievement Points:  63247
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954

It's heartening to see the idiots fully understanding the meaning of Ruggers request 'issues not wants', bless them      ?

• Member ID:  3139
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  2052
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Achievement Points:  16789
  • Days Won:  18
  • Birthday:  04/20/1984

30 minutes ago, RobMc said:

It's heartening to see the idiots fully understanding the meaning of Ruggers request 'issues not wants', bless them      ?

id like an anti heist perk..one that will blow a guy up thinking i have something good...current anti heist perk (hacker)  fuckin sucks and is useless because people just come up and bump you to see if you have anything  :cat:

• Member ID:  3139
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  2052
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Achievement Points:  16789
  • Days Won:  18
  • Birthday:  04/20/1984

id like my smaw to be able to thaw as well as kill on explosion..it is a hot rocket :cat: