Ruggerxi

COD4 MW2 Freezetag issues post not wants

7 hours ago, J3st3r said:

@Ruggerxi the RC car kills the Duke Nukem   And !fu @Sharpe for blowing it up lol

Duke is now fixed, he is strong like OX now

It takes 2 knives to kill

3 direct hit grenades

A shit load of bullets

or some combination of the above

23 hours ago, kenmen said:

When the sentry gun (normal one) kills someone it shows a picture of a gun (dunno how that gun is called) in the killfeed. Instead of a picture of the sentry gun. 

I'm still looking into this issue

War Machine received in care package. Usually once you start using it, if you die..when you return you can continue to use it until ammo runs out. I have the U key bound to do that. Just received it and when I died, I came back to find the War Machine in my inventory (see screenshot with binding to U key)..but it would not let me access it.

WarMachine.jpg

1 hour ago, FlyingDutch said:

The RCXD doesn't defrost players - have used it a few times

There are 2 different cars now, a defrost only car or an explosive only car, you have to choose which one you want

28 minutes ago, Ruggerxi said:

There are 2 different cars now, a defrost only car or an explosive only car, you have to choose which one you want

I'm sorry but I need one that does both lol - this thread is about needs not wants rofl.

Ok fair enough - i'm going to have to sulk, pout and put up with it lol