Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Attn. Mappers and Modders

loaderXI

• Member ID:  42
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  8264
  • Content Per Day:  1.54
  • Achievement Points:  53608
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  01/30/1959
  • Device:  Windows

I'm along the lines calling it a mod might be misleading. But a series of maps like puzzles so to speak. You have to fight the enemy and whatever we can get the game to throw at us. Dogs zombies traps donkey doo doo bombs. To get to the next level via portals. The next level would be a different type of map from say a boat to a desert next level a swamp to hell and the last level heaven. More along the lines of several maps in 1 skybox. A plus side to this is we have enough maps that we could grab a small section of a map make it work for the purpose needed. Could reduce the map creation time a lot . 

Its the map effects that bother me. We could use the zombies so somebody needs to figure out how to get zombies into a standard TDM game. Next is what class of Call of Duty 2 ? 4 ? 5?  what would work best ? We could make it simple and create death zones more along the lines of tomb raider but I like the enemy attacking idea. All I got time for now .  I wonder if we could get lightning to kill ??  Is it possible to walk into a zone that freezes you like FT and could we thaw our team mate. These are the questions we need to answer before we make the maps . Just my opion

• Member ID:  252
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  392
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  6417
  • Content Per Day:  1.20
  • Achievement Points:  54337
  • Days Won:  30
  • Birthday:  03/22/1965
  • Device:  Windows

Point taken @Labob as far as the class cod2,4,5 where as some are comfy making certain class maps I would guess they will be best served to focus on said class...As far as chopping maps for time purposes that is a no brainer to get the logistics worked out would require more perplexing thought anyway...

Every thing you mention is spot on...Mortar strikes kill...

Could that play in with the lightning ?

• 5 weeks later...

• Member ID:  23518
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  988
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Achievement Points:  7851
  • Days Won:  13

if you guys need a couple of buildings or something, let me know, i can help out if you'd like?

edit, i just read labob's last post, i can help if it's cod 4 for buildings and such but not cod 2 or 5.

Edited by AngerIssues

Awards

• Member ID:  23518
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  988
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Achievement Points:  7851
  • Days Won:  13

On 8/20/2020 at 7:36 PM, loaderXI said:

Point taken @Labob as far as the class cod2,4,5 where as some are comfy making certain class maps I would guess they will be best served to focus on said class...As far as chopping maps for time purposes that is a no brainer to get the logistics worked out would require more perplexing thought anyway...

Every thing you mention is spot on...Mortar strikes kill...

Could that play in with the lightning ?

lightning causes some people to freak out, if the lightning strikes don't sync, they go haywire (epileptics)!

Awards