Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

COD4 Ban Appeal

• Member ID:  28410
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  36
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

This appeal and its replies are in a public forum and can be seen by all.

1. What server were you banned from?: MW2 Freezetag
  2. When did you get banned?: didnt get banned yet
  3. What was your in-game name?: plankton
  4. What is your game GUID (if known):
  5. Why do you think you were banned?:

I wasn't banned yet, but I was told to post 'on the forums' by Roxy and some other people on the server.

I was playing with a shotgun and a pistol and after killing someone people started saying 'scroll wheel' and tell me it's not allowed over and over and no one answered my question of what the hell does that even mean until I got kicked. Then Roxy said she was watching me and has proof that I was using scroll wheel to shoot...? First off, I never used anything but mouse1 to shoot, 2nd, how is it possible to tell what button someone is using through spectating? 3rd, why does it matter what button I use and whats special about the scroll wheel to make it not allowed? 4th, if it was possible to see what button a player used to do anything, it would say mouse1 or whatever cod4 calls left click.

And why does like half the server gang up on me accusing me of something that sounds like it was just made up on the spot and get so aggressive? That's the kind of behavior I'd expect from a server ran by children which this clearly isn't...

• Member ID:  1812
  • Group:  +++ COD4 Head Admin
  • Followers:  186
  • Topic Count:  175
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2290
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Achievement Points:  21179
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/18/1977
  • Device:  iPhone

Hi Plankton, thx to bring the arguments into the website like I ask you, even when this is not a Ban appeal beacuse you was not banned. A simple post or a Pm with the admin of your prefference will be much better. 

I will continue to reply the several situation you expose here 

1) you argue that you don't know what scroll whell means and that no one answered you.

As you can see with the pic of the chat logs, when you denied been using scroll whell and your justification was you was using semi-automatic guns. So looks pretty much to me that you know exactly what we were talking about here. 

2020-07-28T18:59:30.003 CallOfDuty4 plankton Team left side our spawn PermLink
2020-07-28T18:59:06.183 CallOfDuty4 plankton All what? PermLink
2020-07-28T18:58:30.693 CallOfDuty4 plankton Team right side PermLink
2020-07-28T18:58:30.013 CallOfDuty4 Roxy!>XI<H-Adm All PLANKTON ... thats not a semi automatic effect please stop using scroll wheel and please you have like you said 3 days playing so stop the complain PermLink
2020-07-28T18:57:42.42 CallOfDuty4 plankton All the bs part is that i have to hit you more than once PermLink
2020-07-28T18:53:05.05 CallOfDuty4 plankton All also PermLink
2020-07-28T18:53:04.05 CallOfDuty4 plankton All its broken PermLink
2020-07-28T18:52:39.733 CallOfDuty4 plankton All are you talking about me? why the hell would i use scroll wheel? PermLink
2020-07-28T18:51:41.487 CallOfDuty4 plankton All what? its the semi auto shotgun PermLink
2020-07-28T18:51:40.847 CallOfDuty4 RC-Tamiya All plankton PermLink

2) Then Roxy said she was watching me and has proof that I was using scroll wheel to shoot...? First off, I never used anything but mouse1 to shoot, 2nd, how is it possible to tell what button someone is using through spectating? 3rd, why does it matter what button I use and whats special about the scroll wheel to make it not allowed? 4th, if it was possible to see what button a player used to do anything, it would say mouse1 or whatever cod4 calls left click.

We do not explain to players how we detect suspicious activity or give any advice that supports or helps these activities go unnoticed. Our clan supports good sportmanship and fair play. So sorry, I think I will not answer you about how it works that we have detected you using it.

What you should know is that we have you recorded in videos where you appear using it. This is within our rules and will be dealt with by our team of administrators as I explained to you, verbaly in the server.

3)And why does like half the server gang up on me accusing me of something that sounds like it was just made up on the spot and get so aggressive? That's the kind of behavior I'd expect from a server ran by children which this clearly isn't...

It is very difficult to answer the thoughts of the people who said that, I would not know what exactly answer you.

But I would take the chance, and I would say that you have been playing with us for 3 days (at least under this name) you know the games much better than many of the regulars, and they have read about you that you have asked as disable taking damage, or you referred to binds that players have and use. And finally, when the experienced players that we have detect the same thing that I, and you seem to understand nothing about the game, they surely did not believe you and got frustrated, assuming you are playing out the admin and them. If that is not the case I bet you you will understand.  

As I told you, do not take it formally, I cannot answer for all of them.

Anyway I think I answer all your question thx for contact us here ... and please any other question posted in a simple topic or in Pm like I ask above this message.

Now remember as you are a new player and probably do not know we do not allow that I 1st warned you and then kick you. Please once again dont use it anymore. Thx!

• Member ID:  28410
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  36
  • Days Won:  0

you argue that you don't know what scroll whell means and that no one answered you.

As you can see with the pic of the chat logs, when you denied been using scroll whell and your justification was you was using semi-automatic guns. So looks pretty much to me that you know exactly what we were talking about here. 

Seems like people heard what they wanted to.
If you actually read what I typed and not take it out of context you'd see that I've replied "its semi auto" to you saying "that's not semi auto effect" and then I asked what scroll wheel meant for the 2nd part "stop using scroll wheel".

We do not explain to players how we detect suspicious activity or give any advice that supports or helps these activities go unnoticed. Our clan supports good sportmanship and fair play. So sorry, I think I will not answer you about how it works that we have detected you using it.

What you should know is that we have you recorded in videos where you appear using it. This is within our rules and will be dealt with by our team of administrators as I explained to you, verbaly in the server.

Obviously you don't have a way to get that information, because if you did, you wouldn't say I'm doing that because you'd be able to see that I'm not.

you know the games much better than many of the regulars

What is that supposed to mean? CoD4 isn't a new game, I played it a long time ago and played on other MW2 mods back then as well.

and they have read about you that you have asked as disable taking damage

Seriously...? That was a joke because there was someone who wouldn't die no matter how much I shot them...

or you referred to binds that players have and use

Didn't say anything about binds, only asked if people maybe knew a few basic commands like changing text size or location because I didn't feel like going AFK to look it up and lose my killstreak effects.

And finally, when the experienced players that we have detect the same thing that I, and you seem to understand nothing about the game, they surely did not believe you and got frustrated, assuming you are playing out the admin and them. If that is not the case I bet you you will understand.  

I don't quite understand this sentence. Some experienced players thought I just first touched the game a few days ago and got mad that I got kills?

• Member ID:  1812
  • Group:  +++ COD4 Head Admin
  • Followers:  186
  • Topic Count:  175
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2290
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Achievement Points:  21179
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/18/1977
  • Device:  iPhone

Thx for your reply and explantions. Will be considerated it if is necessary.