Jump to content
MtDeW

My New Girl!

Recommended Posts

@FUNky your weird lol 

 

Angus? lol

Roxy? P!nk? Shiny? Sally? Athena? Rose? Belle? Bexx? Cheyenne? Sandra dee? Bella? Keres? Kittenn? Lady? Mistty? Angel? BeBe? OiOi? Princess? Scarlett? Snuller? Stephanie? WldPenguin? AyaqGuyaq? lol   Just don't name her Yaccster lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites


2 minutes ago, J3st3r said:

@FUNky your weird lol 

 

Angus? lol

Roxy? P!nk? Shiny? Sally? Athena? Rose? Belle? Bexx? Cheyenne? Sandra dee? Bella? Keres? Kittenn? Lady? Mistty? Angel? BeBe? OiOi? Princess? Scarlett? Snuller? Stephanie? WldPenguin? AyaqGuyaq? lol   Just don't name her Yaccster lol

Hey hey, my buddy Ayaq will take offence at you thinking he has a girlie name ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Just now, RobMc said:

Hey hey, my buddy Ayaq will take offence at you thinking he has a girlie name ?

 

Naaaaaaaa She'll be fine. lol

 

Where is that mofo anyway? I miss playing and BSing with him.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, FUNky said:

Thanks for the points!  I’m so happy that you chose Octopussy. 

that was not the 50,000 points. that was just to hold you off so you do not go into withdraw.

top names so far...

Taffy

Rugger

Maya

Miley

Honey

Olivia

Mayla

Car-Pet

please vote for one of the names above! ;) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


9 minutes ago, MtDeW said:

that was not the 50,000 points. that was just to hold you off so you do not go into withdraw.

top names so far...

Taffy

Rugger

Maya

Miley

Honey

Olivia

Mayla

Car-Pet

please vote for one of the names above! ;) 

MAYA

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.