Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Logitech Hub problems

BigPapaDean

• Member ID:  1128
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1188
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6490
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Achievement Points:  63167
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954
  • Device:  Windows

I have recently upgraded to a new computer and when I was setting it up for gaming I downloaded and installed Logitech Hub. At first when I scanned for hardware it didn't recognize the G602 wireless mouse I have. I went to the site and they had an update that was suppose to link old and new hardware so you could do all your stuff with one hub. My Keyboard is a G213. It spotted it right away so no problem there. I have been using it but every so often it kind of temporarily kicks the mouse out of the hub. I used the mouse for years without the hub so I decided there was a problem and I ran a compatibility program and it told me there was def a compatibilty problem. I told it to fix it and it said it did but now it does it but not nearly as loud as it had been. You know that sound when you unhook something ? That's the sound it makes. Now it only makes one of those sounds instead of two where I was easily noted that it was having problems running it but then the second set of noise it restarted it again. I tried to contact Logitech support and All I found was a pay for their expert to direct you site. I am wondering with all my tech geeks here is there a way to correct this or do I need to uninstall it? Any help would be appreciated.

• Member ID:  23628
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  335
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Achievement Points:  2265
  • Days Won:  0

The g602 Gaming Mouse is not compatible with the Logitech G Hub software and is not on the supported devices list. The older software works; https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024700594--Downloads-G602-Wireless-Gaming-Mouse. If you must use the G Hub software, the only things you can do as a work around are, run G Hub program as admin and disable and re-enable G Hub in device manager after every reboot.

• Member ID:  1128
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1188
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6490
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Achievement Points:  63167
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954

I was afraid of that lol It's just that they sent me the link to have both of my hardware on one hub but if there is a conflict then maybe I need to do something different. Thanks Tweetle_Dee.

• Member ID:  2162
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  153
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5080
  • Content Per Day:  1.06
  • Achievement Points:  44606
  • Days Won:  22
  • Birthday:  02/26/1972

Run Logitech Gaming Software version 9.02.65  G HUB has never worked worth a crap on my machine. It would either work for my keyboard or for my mouse but not both at the same time.

64 bit from here. https://download01.logi.com/web/ftp/pub/techsupport/gaming/LGS_9.02.65_x64_Logitech.exe

32 bit from here. https://download01.logi.com/web/ftp/pub/techsupport/gaming/LGS_9.02.65_x86_Logitech.exe

It's the last and most stable version of LGS that will work with your mouse and keyboard. Logitech software is known to have conflicts with certain Video card driver packages. Disabling Fast Boot is the only work around for that issue if you encounter it.

Edited by J3st3r

• Member ID:  389
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  290
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  4407
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Achievement Points:  36063
  • Days Won:  38
  • Birthday:  01/01/1970
  • Device:  Android

dean 

also check your MB site for any updates  for USB

NOTE: look for RevX.XX written on MB for some manu's  use same name  maodel but with a revision of MB meaning used differrent chips but same model 

also on win10 can go into  device manager and  right click and update drivers for USB