Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Mans Downfall

RobMc

• Member ID:  25355
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.15
  • Achievement Points:  63248
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954
  • Device:  Windows

I lay awake as usual in the middle of the night, scratching my balls and contemplating life, and got to thinking about the fantastic job nature and evolution did in preparing people for the things that lay ahead of them in life. I've watched the kids on the street grow up into fine young criminals and there seems to be two stages in mans development (Girls develop differently thank God).

Learning - They begin to crawl then learn to walk and all the dangers that come with it, fire, cuts and bruises, etc etc and their brains develop in order that they learn by each experience and avoid them.

Logic - The second stage, human minds are so evolved they can work out danger scenarios and the way to make progress and make decisions effectively.

Equipped with these two skills the young teenage boys are ready and equipped to deal with what is to come

Then they get their first erection

Back to the beginning boys

• Member ID:  433
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  345
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  2331
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Achievement Points:  24034
  • Days Won:  35
  • Birthday:  05/28/1957

On 9/1/2020 at 5:25 AM, RobMc said:

Then they get their first erection

This might very well be the result of Adam and Eve’s original sin? Men have been cursed! We have been thrown into the never ending tornado of the erection. This thing we call an erection!
Upon discovering this curse we go through life seeking knowledge! What is this thing? What am I supposed to do with this? Where do I put it? Who can help with thing we call an erection?

It is always with us, in our dreams, walking down the street, when the teacher calls us to the front of the class. It just keeps popping up seemingly when ever it wants. This thing at times seems to have a mind of its own, it controls our minds our thoughts our concentration.

We can forget about it for a short time but it always comes back with it’s controlling ways. We try and suppress it but we are weak.

We men are mere mortals doomed to carry this erection with us were ever we go. Knowing and living with this curse we must take matters into our own hands and beat this curse if we are to have any freedom. If for only a few hours before this arises again.

• Member ID:  25355
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.15
  • Achievement Points:  63248
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954

1 hour ago, WeednFeed said:

This might very well be the result of Adam and Eve’s original sin? Men have been cursed! We have been thrown into the never ending tornado of the erection. This thing we call an erection!
Upon discovering this curse we go through life seeking knowledge! What is this thing? What am I supposed to do with this? Where do I put it? Who can help with thing we call an erection?

It is always with us, in our dreams, walking down the street, when the teacher calls us to the front of the class. It just keeps popping up seemingly when ever it wants. This thing at times seems to have a mind of its own, it controls our minds our thoughts our concentration.

We can forget about it for a short time but it always comes back with it’s controlling ways. We try and suppress it but we are weak.

We men are mere mortals doomed to carry this erection with us were ever we go. Knowing and living with this curse we must take matters into our own hands and beat this curse if we are to have any freedom. If for only a few hours before this arises again.

A very profound and thought provoking statement  -  Was it Hard?