Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Mugello F1 Race to-morrow

Snap

• Member ID:  27916
  • Group:  ++ Insurgency Admin
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  389
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Achievement Points:  2486
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Device:  Windows

We have another Italian F1 race to -morrow  (Sunday) at Mugello in the Tuscan Hills. The line up looks pretty good. P1 is Lewis P2 is V. Botas both Mercs, in P3 is Mr Max the Dutchman and P4 is Alex Ablon both

Red Bull  drivers. Lining up in 5th position is Charles Leclerc of the Ferrari team and we have Racing Point in 6th and 7th on the grid. Apparently one of the Racing Point cars has a heavily updated package with slick sidepod arrangement and new brake ducts. We shall see how that works out for them. 

I see Lewis has a new girlfriend since breaking up with the Pussycat Doll. Lets see if she brings him good luck.

Here we go.   

• Member ID:  27916
  • Group:  ++ Insurgency Admin
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  389
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Achievement Points:  2486
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Device:  Windows

Well what a race you just had to see it to believe it. The Thrillo from Mugello.  Hamilton, Bottas, Albon, 1,2,3. It was chaotic, Two multi car crashes within the first nine laps, two red flag stoppages , two or three Yellow flags ........ carnage everywhere. Lance Stroll crashed and totally destroyed the Racing Point main car when he went off the track due to a tire blow up. Even with all the crashes there were no injuries. Wow. 

Reminds me to check my tires..... air on left rear is down to 179Kp from 220Kp (32 lbs) according to my idiot light. Hafta fix that or the Hemi wont be happy. 

Russia next Sept 27th. Peace out.