Ruggerxi

**For Sale** Sapphire Radeon Vapor-X HD 7950 OC with Boost 3 GB DDR5 Graphics Card

PM me with an offer if your interested. Thank you

Max Screen Resolution    4096 x 2160
Memory Speed    1250 MHz
Graphics Coprocessor    AMD Radeon
Chipset Brand    AMD
Graphics Card Ram Size    3 GB
Brand    Sapphire Technology
Item model number    11196-09-40G
Item Weight    3.85 pounds
Item Dimensions LxWxH    14.75 x 4 x 9.75 inches

Never settle for less with SAPPHIRE's HD 7950 Vapor-X 3GB OC Edition graphics card. Driven by the power of AMD's next-generation 28-nm GCN architecture and 3GB of memory and paired with SAPPHIRE's Vapor-X technology and you have a blazing fast ticket to experience gaming like never before - all at cool temperatures and with low noise. OC Editions are factory overclocked right out of the box – maximize your performance even more, using TriXX, SAPPHIRE’s exclusive overclocking tool. TriXX allows tuning of GPU voltage as well as core and memory clocks, while continuously displaying temperature.

IMG_0952.jpg

IMG_0954.jpg

IMG_0955.jpg

IMG_0956.jpg

Those were good cards. The R9 280x is a rebadged 7970 and a 7950 is just slightly slower. The best thing is that they will work in the Pro Mac 3.1-5.1 with a bios flash to enable the Apple boot screen. After that you can still get a couple hundred smackers out of it if you sell it on ebay. Finding the correct modified bios can be a pain in the ass but luckily if you flash it with the wrong bios those cards will not brick the card if it has a switchable dual bios.    

53 minutes ago, TBB said:

K OK - I'll be a nice guy - give me $10 and I'll take it!

If you get it off that offer I'll let you have 10 minutes with rugger in private and 10 liras yes the old peso dollarama . Plus I'll let you in on the secret Spinpuppy dramma called home  depot idiot style yea bay I went  there offer only last till spin sobers up 

1 hour ago, Labob said:

If you get it off that offer I'll let you have 10 minutes with rugger in private and 10 liras yes the old peso dollarama . Plus I'll let you in on the secret Spinpuppy dramma called home  depot idiot style yea bay I went  there offer only last till spin sobers up 

fuck man i can't compete with that