Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

OMG I had another surgery

• Member ID:  20869
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  130
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  1391
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/12/1975

I literally have a sore ass & in humor I share my terrible/miserable exp of this last one with y'all. Well the main reason I haven't been on much this season truly is surgeries that were needed long ago,although I had a job & good insurance paid for weekly out of my earnings, those MF's I worked for at the time always had an excuse to not give me the time to have these things addressed. So when I finally got a chance on the 1st of 3 seperate issues needing surgical attention I found that my fuckin Dr had without notice or concern to any of her patients had suddenly/retired/quit and so there I am paying for insurance with no Dr to refer me to a surgeon via health insurance protocols!

Anyways first was a colonoscopy they found 4 small polyps benign, that was a week out right there,,,,2nd was the hernia surgery on 8,6,20 & the first 8 weeks were take it real easy mode, finally and laugh all ya want I suppose for all fuckers Ive killed alot on I deserve it, I use to have very physical jobs, foundry working ,basements construction, concrete floors driveways sidewalks etc , even worked at a tree service and hit the weights for a long time. Well this over the years this caused a triple class 4 hemorroid x 3  , and the best way according to my surgeon was absolutely via surgery, so me not knowing I was allergic to opioids / pain medication . I went ahead & had it done, but something kept spookin me on this one,my intuition says back out don't have it done.

Well I hit some for the 1st time in over 9 years some back woods from kentucky spirits the night b4 & MF it was a fine 120 proof smooth brandy!

So I woke up prepared for surgery,got there at 11 am, surgery was set for 1 pm, didnt see the surgery room until 8 pm and man when they started hittin me with that propofol shit I looked over at them & just lifted my hands up in the air as if to say is that it? I always like to fight that drug before it knocks me out because it feels so damn good, anyways the lady just comes over n says oh honey Ive hit you with a big dose take a few deep breathes for me, she walks back to her unit and she says ok now here comes some more, I said does it come with the Mike Tyson knock out shot ? She says yes it does, & at this point im in heaven drug wise yet still fighting it to stay awake, so I slur outta my mouth to her, but hey does it come with that Mike Tyson vicious Upper Cut she doesn't respond & they're all waiting on me to crash,,,,still doesnt happen , I repeat myself to her again, does it come with the damn upper cut too or what ? She loked at me like WTF ? And finally I let go of the battle & next thing I know Im in recovery pumped full of opioids having a hard time breathing. I asked them immediately,if my pain med at that point was an opioid,she said yes , I told her I could tell due to my breathing & to back it off quickly please , real spooky feeling at this point.

Anyways they sent me home with norco 7.5 and Narcan just in case of emergency, I had to use it once ,the narcan, then I threw the pain med down the fuckin hall and have just struggled thru it with zero pain meds for these last 3 weeks and am finally starting to somewhat normalize with ice packs the whole time, up until now. They say 3 more weeks and I can go back to work. 

It's ben brutal,but Im ready to get out and kill some deer and kill you too!

I think it's time to let the Fresh Hot Piss Flow once Again......

Lolz See y'all in game Im back !

Edited by PissySocks
giggles

Awards

• Member ID:  2208
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3614
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  37681