Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Sound names in Teamspeak

BlackRose

• Member ID:  2208
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3614
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  37681
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  53
  • Birthday:  06/09/1963
  • Device:  Windows

In TS you can have it set so the player name is spoken and not USER has entered,,,,go to tools---options--notifications--default text to speech. You can also pick female or male voice.

• Member ID:  27768
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  935
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Achievement Points:  7739
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  1
  • Device:  Windows

Rose, that was the worst thing I could've done. It not only announces your name but every other person that joins into team speak no matter what game they are playing. Cod 2, Cod4, Cod5 Side room chat rooms, and every game that XI has on their website. It was like grand central station at its busy hour. Could not even talk cause team speak repeatedly was announcing  another person joining team speak. I went back  and hit the default tab and ahhhhhh, nice and quite except for the people I was talking to on team speak. But thank you for the post it was interesting. Just not for me.