Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Game suggestions!

IrishCream

• Member ID:  28552
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  176
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Device:  Android

Hey! This is just a list of some games others might enjoy, some mass multiplayer, others single/story driven, or small multiplayer.

Dead By Daylight: A multiplayer game, 4 survivors play against 1 killer who has to find, hit, and sacrifice said survivors on meat-hooks. It's quite gore..y? The survivors repaid generators and escape via exit gates once said generators are repaired.

Review: It's a buggy mess however it's fun if you're playing with friends! I wouldn't suggest buying this game at full price.

Price: 21.99$ (On sales, as low as 8.81 dollars with tons of DLC's)

Garry's Mod: It's a ton of games in 1! The most popular include Trouble in Terrorist Town, Dark RP, Murderer, Prop Hunt, and many others! Massive Multiplayer with a huge fan base.

Trouble in Terrorist Town: There are innocents, traitors, and (depending on how many people are playing) Detectives. Innocents or Detectives are working against traitors whilst traitors work together to kill all the innocents and detectives. The innocents and Detectives do not know who the traitors are. Traitors and Detectives have special weapons they can use to kill other traitors or innocents.

Dark RP: Just Dark Roleplay. Wanna be a drug dealer!? Play this game and become the Heisenberg you've always wanted to be! Or rob banks! Or become a police officer!

Murderer: There are innocents and murderers. A lot like Trouble In Terrorist Town however there is 1 murderer with a knife, 1 gun, and no detectives.

Prop Hunt: The Original!

Review: I've sunk hours into this game. HOURS! Easily 1000. Very fun with friends!

Price: 10.99 (Comes on sale and can be 7.36 or more!)

Golf With Your Friends: Golf with your friends is exactly how it sounds! Interesting maps, nice sound track, ability to screw with your friends and hit them off the track! What's not to like!

Review: I love this game and play it often with another clan I play with!

Price: 17.49 (11.71 on sale!)

This War Of Mine: A single player story driven game. Survive the harsh reality of war, will you become corrupted by the world and war, or will you stay pure at the cost of possible death?

Review: It's a fun story game that makes you manage your food, items, and prioritize your self. You can steal, kill, trade, or stay pure. Others can die, and there is usually no "main" character as there are over 20 other people to be considered the main characters.

Price: 21.99 (As low as 5.49 on sale! Good for people who like to play story games and be alone from time to time. Really atmospheric.)

Portal Stories: Mel: Events before portal! Enjoy the story!

Review: Really good story with even better voice acting!

Price: Free if you own portal 2!

• Member ID:  3036
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008
  • Device:  Windows

Sekiro is on a decent sale and highly rated.