Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Noam: Video proof that I'm not using scroll wheel or scripts to shoot rapidly

noamsch121

• Member ID:  49
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  113
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  835
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Achievement Points:  11411
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/09/1966
  • Device:  Windows

• Member ID:  2995
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  181
  • Topic Count:  690
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  4433
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Achievement Points:  48541
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  02/13/1966
  • Device:  Linux

Coming in with a different GUID while under ban appeal isn't a very good idea

• Member ID:  23520
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  745
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  7156
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, noamsch121 said:

Honestly, to deny either of the videos you'd have to be either incredibly stupid or biased - two things I'd hope an admin wouldn't be.

The burden of proof isn't even on me, it's on WildPenguin who can't possibly have any proof as she's wrong. If you don't know what's possible in a game you shouldn't be moderating its players, especially if you don't even bother checking things you don't know.

As someone who was an admin in many games/servers this whole thing is just baffling...

I think the videos you just posted are more what they were looking for, but perhaps freezetag would be even better as originally intended. I fully support you being given that opportunity. My original post was tongue in cheek but I can see how it may cast doubt in peoples minds not having the full screen in view. You hadn't posted the above videos when I made my suggestion, so maybe that will suffice. For what it's worth I haven't ever had the impression that you were doing anything suspicious. I know it can be frustrating to be constantly accused of something you aren't doing.

There is another side to this which I type in full view for everyone to see. We had an ex member receive a ban for suspected cheating last year, which was never proven. I personally didn't ever have the impression he was cheating. In the end what I think really did him in or certainly contributed was starting to defend himself but then it got to the point it became an all out war. I personally think some of the admins involved were in the wrong on that issue as they shouldn't have allowed it to reach that stage. I have made the point to admins before that I don't believe some of them would take near the accusations and abuse that some of us have received over the years. It's all well and good to tell someone to grow a thick skin, but sometimes life can get in the way and you can be more reactive to things.

Anyway unless there is information I am not privy to, I think it should have been stated near the beginning of the thread that the original video wasn't of high enough quality, and could you please post the full screen, whether or not you believed that to be an issue. As stated, I do believe you should be given that opportunity. 

• Member ID:  21128
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  74
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  539
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/01/1870

35 minutes ago, WldPenguin said:

Coming in with a different GUID while under ban appeal isn't a very good idea

Well I proved that I'm not cheating. Twice.
Weirdly I'm still banned, must be a mistake...

@chewonmysax 

result_cheatah.jpg

20 minutes ago, Sharpe said:

I think the videos you just posted are more what they were looking for, but perhaps freezetag would be even better as originally intended. I fully support you being given that opportunity. My original post was tongue in cheek but I can see how it may cast doubt in peoples minds not having the full screen in view. You hadn't posted the above videos when I made my suggestion, so maybe that will suffice. For what it's worth I haven't ever had the impression that you were doing anything suspicious. I know it can be frustrating to be constantly accused of something you aren't doing.

There is another side to this which I type in full view for everyone to see. We had an ex member receive a ban for suspected cheating last year, which was never proven. I personally didn't ever have the impression he was cheating. In the end what I think really did him in or certainly contributed was starting to defend himself but then it got to the point it became an all out war. I personally think some of the admins involved were in the wrong on that issue as they shouldn't have allowed it to reach that stage. I have made the point to admins before that I don't believe some of them would take near the accusations and abuse that some of us have received over the years. It's all well and good to tell someone to grow a thick skin, but sometimes life can get in the way and you can be more reactive to things.

Anyway unless there is information I am not privy to, I think it should have been stated near the beginning of the thread that the original video wasn't of high enough quality, and could you please post the full screen, whether or not you believed that to be an issue. As stated, I do believe you should be given that opportunity. 

Might as well make everyone prove they don't have aimbot / wallhack / auto-knife / norecoil.
It was totally clear from the beginning that this ban is at least 99% due to echo-chamber-whining and personal.
I'm not even gonna pretend anyone's argument against me has any merit, because they're all made up bullshit mental gymnastics. Look at the dumb shit MtDew keeps posting... It's sad how most people here are double my age physically and yet some aren't even a quarter of it mentally.
It's like when police stops you for no reason and then tries to find other things after the fact to justify it.

MtDew and Timmah if you two don't have the mental capacity to discuss something like adults please fuck off, thank you.

Edited by noamsch121

• Member ID:  24295
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  2311
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Achievement Points:  20239
  • Days Won:  17

31 minutes ago, noamsch121 said:

Might as well make everyone prove they don't have aimbot / wallhack / auto-knife / norecoil.
It was totally clear from the beginning that this ban is at least 99% due to echo-chamber-whining and personal.
I'm not even gonna pretend anyone's argument against me has any merit, because they're all made up bullshit mental gymnastics. Look at the dumb shit MtDew keeps posting... It's sad how most people here are double my age physically and yet some aren't even a quarter of it mentally.
It's like when police stops you for no reason and then tries to find other things after the fact to justify it.

MtDew and Timmah if you two don't have the mental capacity to discuss something like adults please fuck off, thank you.

Please watch what you type next.

Everyone knows you are not using a scroll wheel to shoot or using cheats. They are just pissed because you kill them constantly and that makes you a target for being called a cheater.

In this thread all the posts that are made negatively towards you are made hoping you go over the line and type anger words so they can permanently ban you from all the servers and the website. That's how most roll around here.

I have seen this happen on several occasions.

• Member ID:  49
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  113
  • Content Count:  835
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Achievement Points:  11411
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/09/1966

44 minutes ago, noamsch121 said:

@chewonmysax 

result_cheatah.jpg

0448347f18fb6be8a3bc6d68bfa822395e518b4019874f33254d092098152c9e_1.gif.a72be3d637a2b8e6e5e70589db7fd4e3.gif

1 minute ago, Angelz said:

Please watch what you type next.

Everyone knows you are not using a scroll wheel to shoot or using cheats. They are just pissed because you kill them constantly and that makes you a target for being called a cheater.

In this thread all the posts that are made negatively towards you are made hoping you go over the line and type anger words so they can permanently ban you from all the servers and the website. That's how most roll around here.

I have seen this happen on several occasions.

Yeah but if anything I've said is against the rules then half the clan should be banned

2 minutes ago, noamsch121 said:

Yeah but if anything I've said is against the rules then half the clan should be banned

They can basically do and say what they want because they are members.

Guests do not have the same privileges.

Edited by Angelz

Guests do not have the privileges.

MtDew seems to get away with personal attack and he's not a member

Just now, noamsch121 said:

MtDew seems to get away with personal attack and he's not a member

Yet, he will be warned soon enough.

• Member ID:  26443
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  466
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  5951
  • Content Per Day:  2.52
  • Achievement Points:  50915
  • Days Won:  118
  • Birthday:  09/26/1971
  • Device:  Android

2 hours ago, Black_Cat13 said:

Why is this so personal to you.  You're even going out of your way to follow all his posts on so called irrelevant threads lol.  Unless you have something of actual substance to say why don't you find better things to do with your time instead of bashing him.   Noam is spot on when he says emotional bs.  He could post what you want and you still wouldn't believe him lol

I am sick of it now.  I will go out of my way and look at anything related to people being called cheats, hackers, etc..  because there are times like this when someone who is actually GOOD, gets called a hacker and a cheater and ends up getting the ban hammer even when proof is provided directly in front of them.  I have been in that position a multitude of times because I was really competitive when I used to play on 1.1 - 1.5 patches.  If you think he cheats then I must be a cheater too then. 

image.png.71ec305a354a927d78f83950e173bfd7.png

image.png.b6d1780cef629ad58625355994e8cb30.png

You don't have to like what I say.  His posting an irrelevant reply to me about this topic in an entirely different thread was an invitation to give him some extra attention;  so he gets it.  Also:  FU.

Yet, he will be warned soon enough.

Maybe, but it didn't take very long to ban me without any proof, while there's a mountain of proof that he is breaking the rules every time he posts...

(XI code of conduct:) ...We also do not tolerate cheating or disrespect by members or guests, and insist on good sportsmanship. Violations can lead to permanent bans. We play for fun, we play with honor, and we strive to treat each other with respect and consideration. No one, member or guest, is above our Code.

I guess this is just for decoration...

• Member ID:  2162
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  153
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5083
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Achievement Points:  44628
  • Days Won:  22
  • Birthday:  02/26/1972

1 hour ago, Sharpe said:

Got a 7.6 lol! Can feel my forearm getting sore lol, think it's trainable. Must train weaknesses and become better 🤣

lol I did it with 2 fingers and got 26.4 CPS. 

lol.jpg.c11766c8eebcfe8f1360b727f8664580.jpg

4 minutes ago, noamsch121 said:

Maybe, but it didn't take very long to ban me without any proof, while there's a mountain of proof that he is breaking the rules every time he posts...

It's not hard to get a ban done when many members are whining about being killed a shit load of times. They do not like to die a lot and so they instantly call the gamer a cheater. Some out right call them that in a post (which is also against the rules) but they wear tags so nothing is really done or said to them.

If you make a good decision and not fall for the bullshit you will be ok.

4 minutes ago, J3st3r said:

lol I did it with 2 fingers and got 26.4 CPS. 

lol.jpg.c11766c8eebcfe8f1360b727f8664580.jpg

ban yourself

• Member ID:  25355
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.16
  • Achievement Points:  63248
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954

Thank you for brightening up our lockdown, you seem very knowledgeable on mice ?, so just before you go what's the best way of getting fluff out of my ball mouse ?

• Member ID:  28144
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  1146
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  28306
  • Days Won:  6

5 hours ago, MtDeW said:

0448347f18fb6be8a3bc6d68bfa822395e518b4019874f33254d092098152c9e_1.gif.a72be3d637a2b8e6e5e70589db7fd4e3.gif

Cut this out stop acting like a child.

5 hours ago, Angelz said:

Guests do not have the same privileges.

This is true and it shouldn't be, the Code of Conduct clearly states that no one is above it and it frustrates me that it isn't enforced.

So I can take this thread as a definitive 'no' on the scroll wheel subject? If that's the case then can you head admins make it more clear? Like make a separate post or whatever?

Since I'm a silver linings person I'd suggest taking to ban as an opportunity to play something else. Personally I rarely play in that server these days because clearly no one seems to enjoy the game and they just cry 'hacks' everytime they get shot. Just puts me in a bad mood really.

Guest FunkyJosh>XI<

This entire post is getting long now..... why doesn't everyone with no disrespect leave it where it is and let the COD4 admins finish their discussion, everyone is going on like he is banned perm for certain, when the appeal hasn't even been answered by the banning admin yet. 

• Member ID:  25355
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.16
  • Achievement Points:  63248
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954

Shiny Snowflake on behalf of the other idiots may I express how gut wrenching it is to hear you'll never play on that server again.

image.gif.4c841d2135addf1c590923012a73d0b5.gif

• Member ID:  20683
  • Followers:  138
  • Topic Count:  309
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  3344
  • Content Per Day:  0.89
  • Achievement Points:  45197
  • Device:  Macintosh

38 minutes ago, RobMc said:

Shiny Snowflake on behalf of the other idiots may I express how gut wrenching it is to hear you'll never play on that server again.

image.gif.4c841d2135addf1c590923012a73d0b5.gif

Well timed, it just started snowing outside...

Also I'm sorry to piss on your bonfire but I said I rarely play, not I'll never play. I was in there just the other night else but I guess it was way past your bedtime soo 🤷‍♀️

11 hours ago, noamsch121 said:

Exactly, and the thought process makes no sense because there isn't any, they just all decided I must be cheating long before I posted the video and they complain about me and other people in game all the time like a whining echo chamber.

If I wanted to cheat why the hell would I just use a scroll wheel? I can make an actual script that will shoot at 60,000 rounds per minute instead of only 552 that I can do manually, this isn't it. Is it so hard to believe that some people are better than you in some things?

What kind of cheat am I using in other games where all weapons are automatic anyways?

Tell me what you can see here with everything in frame that you couldn't in the first video: 

@Sharpe what's the point of recording aim trainer? and it is very easy to fake something like that so I could just as easily make it say 90 CPS or the aim trainer 100ms average...image.thumb.png.f87c475be3b81fb820ea8bd862f433e2.png

@WldPenguin @Ruggerxi @Roxy! @LOCO @YACCster 

Move on, if you are that talented. Move on if you need to beat up on people. Move on because we don’t want you here. 

2 hours ago, FunkyJosh>XI< said:

This entire post is getting long now..... why doesn't everyone with no disrespect leave it where it is and let the COD4 admins finish their discussion, everyone is going on like he is banned perm for certain, when the appeal hasn't even been answered by the banning admin yet. 

When a topic is started in a public thread, it means that everyone has the right to an opinion. Correct me if I am wrong but did this thread start before he was banned?

In this thread a video was posted and not all the posters could see or understand what they were looking at or did not care.  The name calling and out right calling him a cheater started and it got to me personally. I have never liked seeing an innocent gamer be accused of cheating and then have childish comments being thrown out by full grown adults.

Banning someone temporarily or permanently from a server without a justified reason causes issues with everyone. The admins have their section on the forums where no one is allowed to comment. It is between the gamer who was banned and the admin who banned the gamer.

This thread has made it to 5 pages now because of the immaturity of most of the comments.

If he was banned for being a good player that does not look good for the XI community.

13 minutes ago, YACCster said:

Move on, if you are that talented. Move on if you need to beat up on people. Move on because we don’t want you here. 

That is the last type of comment I would of expected to read from you.

I always thought of you as a fair and impartial person.

Not wanting a good clean player in your servers is unreasonable to me. Yet there are documented caught cheaters that wear the XI tags that are still members?

8 minutes ago, Angelz said:

When a topic is started in a public thread, it means that everyone has the right to an opinion. Correct me if I am wrong but did this thread start before he was banned?

In this thread a video was posted and not all the posters could see or understand what they were looking at or did not care.  The name calling and out right calling him a cheater started and it got to me personally. I have never liked seeing an innocent gamer be accused of cheating and then have childish comments being thrown out by full grown adults.

Banning someone temporarily or permanently from a server without a justified reason causes issues with everyone. The admins have their section on the forums where no one is allowed to comment. It is between the gamer who was banned and the admin who banned the gamer.

This thread has made it to 5 pages now because of the immaturity of most of the comments.

If he was banned for being a good player that does not look good for the XI community.

That is the last type of comment I would of expected to read from you.

I always thought of you as a fair and impartial person.

Not wanting a good clean player in your servers is unreasonable to me. Yet there are documented caught cheaters that wear the XI tags that are still members?

Angelz sorry to say you need to go away. 

Edited by YACCster