Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

So I got arrested Today...

Timmah!

• Member ID:  26443
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  460
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  5924
  • Content Per Day:  2.53
  • Achievement Points:  50677
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  118
  • Birthday:  09/26/1971
  • Device:  Android

I'm picking up a Doordash order @ McDonald's...and as I'm about to leave with the order, in stroll these two officers.  They ask if I'm Tim Rosenberry, to which I say 'yes'.  They say they got a call of someone driving under the influence...on me, & would I mind stepping outside for a moment to talk about it.  Outside, I suggest we cut to the chase & do a breath analysis.  Blow clean, of course, as cigarettes, soda, & coffee is all the 'drugs' I'd consumed to that point.  Pulled a 15-hour shift the day previous, didn't get to sleep until 2 in the a.m. & was back up that day by 8.  It was 1 p.m. when this happened.  I say 'Look, I gotta get going on this order or I'm gonna be late, do you need anything else?'  He says 'Yes, do you mind doing a nystagmus test?'  Sure, let's get this over with, I gotta go.  So I'm facing into this chilly, steady breeze blowing while he moves his finger around, side to side no less than 8 times over the course of two minutes.  My eyes towards the end are beginning to water, & I tell him 'Look dude, my eyes are watering & beginning to get tired, what's this all about?'  'Now watch my knuckle as I move it up & down.'  Few times of that & he arrests me for Public Intoxication of a substance other than alcohol.  Says my pupils are unnaturally constricted & that I'm 'manifestly under the influence' of something.  Takes me downtown & books me.  I ask him as I'm exiting the vehicle 20 minutes later in the booking bay if my pupils still look constricted, to which he responds no, looks like you're coming down off of whatever it was now.  I'm pissed, but maintaining my equanimity.  How fucking convenient.  He says you should be booked & out on recognizance in about 4 hours.  It was 5.  I asked him if someone put him up to this.  He said no, he really thought I was on something & this was for my & others' safety.  I asked if he or is buddies were gonna snatch me up when I go back to McD's to get my car.  He says no, you should be finished coming down off of whatever you're on by that time.  How the fuck he gonna know that, not knowing what I may ostensibly be taking.  Fucking unreal.  He was actually apologetic on the drive down to the booking station, saying he hates to do that to someone, but it was for safety's sake. You're mistaken man, I'm not 'on' anything.  To which he says that guilty people aren't going to admit they're on anything. To which I reply that neither are innocent people. These kind folks from NYC gave me a ride the 15 miles back to my car after I walked the 1/2 mile from the jail to a nearby Dollar General.  Gotta think about what the universe is trying to tell me.  Never had this kinda Twilight Zone shit happen to me before. Motherfuckers. Lol. Happy New Year.  As an aside: they threw me in the drunk tank to wait for a callback from pretrial services.  Was like 12 other people in there; smelled wonderfully of BO, stale socks & general dankness.  I was wearing one of my fragrances & this one dude in the back was saying, humorously, "Somebody smells gooood", in a lascivious kinda way.  To which others chuckled & expressed agreement.  And then he says "No, I mean GOOOOODD!"  And they start laughing like a bunch of knuckleheads.  Few minutes later they come to let me on my way.  See if that fucker shows up for the court date in a few weeks.

20201231_192752.jpg

Edited by Timmah!

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14874
  • Content Per Day:  2.80
  • Achievement Points:  91001
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  Macintosh

That 2020 just doesn’t want to give up without a fight.  😳

• Member ID:  989
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  261
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  17977
  • Content Per Day:  3.46
  • Achievement Points:  131729
  • Days Won:  251
  • Birthday:  01/27/1946
  • Device:  Windows

• Member ID:  20987
  • Group:  +++ Insurgency Head Admin
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  190
  • Content Count:  1794
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Achievement Points:  14303
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/09/1996

25 minutes ago, Timmah! said:

I'm picking up a Doordash order @ McDonald's...and as I'm about to leave with the order, in stroll these to officers.  They ask if I'm Tim Rosenberry, to which I say 'yes'.  They say they got a call of someone driving under the influence...on me, & would I mind stepping outside for a moment to talk about it.  Outside, I suggest we cut to the chase & do a breath analysis.  Blow clean, of course, as cigarettes, soda, & coffee is all the 'drugs' I'd consumed to that point.  Pulled a 15-hour shift the day previous, didn't get to sleep until 2 in the a.m. & was back up that day by 8.  It was 1 p.m. when this happened.  I say 'Look, I gotta get going on this order or I'm gonna be late, do you need anything else?'  He says 'Yes, do you mind doing a nystagmus test?'  Sure, let's get this over with, I gotta go.  So I'm facing into this chilly, steady breeze blowing while he moves his finger around, side to side no less than 8 times over the course of two minutes.  My eyes towards the end are beginning to water, & I tell him 'Look dude, my eyes are watering & beginning to get tired, what's this all about?'  'Now watch my knuckle as I move it up & down.'  Few times of that & he arrests me for Public Intoxication of a substance other than alcohol.  Says my pupils are unnaturally constricted & that I'm 'manifestly under the influence' of something.  Takes me downtown & books me.  I ask him as I'm exiting the vehicle 20 minutes later in the booking bay if my pupils still look constricted, to which he responds no, looks like you're coming down off of whatever it was now.  I'm pissed, but maintaining my equanimity.  How fucking convenient.  He says you should be booked & out on recognizance in about 4 hours.  It was 5.  I asked him if someone put him up to this.  He said no, he really thought I was on something & this was for my & others' safety.  I asked if he or is buddies were gonna snatch me up when I go back to McD's to get my car.  He says no, you should be finished coming down off of whatever you're on by that time.  How the fuck he gonna know that, not knowing what I may ostensibly be taking.  Fucking unreal.  He was actually apologetic on the drive down to the booking station, saying he hates to do that to someone, but it was for safety's sake. You're mistaken man, I'm not 'on' anything.  To which he says that guilty people aren't going to admit they're on anything. To which I reply that neither are innocent people. These kind folks from NYC gave me a ride the 15 miles back to my car after I walked the 1/2 mile from the jail to a nearby Dollar General.  Gotta think about what the universe is trying to tell me.  Never had this kinda Twilight Zone shit happen to me before. Motherfuckers. Lol. Happy New Year.  As an aside: they threw me in the drunk tank to wait for a callback from pretrial services.  Was like 12 other people in there; smelled wonderfully of BO, stale socks & general dankness.  I was wearing one of my fragrances & this one dude in the back was saying, humorously, "Somebody smells gooood", in a lascivious kinda way.  To which others chuckled & expressed agreement.  And then he says "No, I mean GOOOOODD!"  And they start laughing like a bunch of knuckleheads.  Few minutes later they come to let me on my way.  See if that fucker shows up for the court date in a few weeks.

20201231_192752.jpg

@Timmah! I only read halfway through it and stopped.

That is not the point, you included your name also

I would highly advice you to get @Sitting-Duc or @Ruggerxi to remove it. It is a public forum after all

1 minute ago, Barron3000 said:

@Timmah! I only read halfway through it and stopped.

That is not the point, you included your name also

I would highly advice you to get @Sitting-Duc or @Ruggerxi to remove it. It is a public forum after all

It's public record, I've done nothing wrong, I'm not worried about who knows.  Thanks for your genuine concern.

3 minutes ago, TBB said:

What a crock - get a lawyer and sue the shit out of them!!!

Yes sir, gonna pursue my options on this bullshit.

• Member ID:  23520
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  737
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  7105
  • Days Won:  1

What fucking bullshit! Maybe there are people on here that work in that area that might be able to give you some pointers? Not sure.
Hope it all goes ok.

Presumably you have hours worth of recordings with your camera? Not sure if that is any use or not if so?

• Member ID:  2314
  • Group:  ++ Conan Exiles Admin
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  20716
  • Content Per Day:  4.35
  • Achievement Points:  113885
  • Days Won:  50
  • Birthday:  04/22/1975

That sucks.  I once went to a Burger King and went to wash my hands and someone had pooped in the sink.  I went and ordered and let the cashier know what I saw.  I sat down to eat and a little while later some cops showed up and asked to talk to me outside and I told them no.  They then accused me of pooping in the sink and I'm like you fucking idiot I'm the one that found it and told the employee and to get away from me.   They went off and talked to the people and never came back.  I finished up and left and was like If I find poop again in a sink I'm just getting the fuck out of there!

Lol, my booking photo:  

20201231_195409[1].jpg

• Member ID:  2593
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  490
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Achievement Points:  5107
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/20/1978

That's a shitty thing to do to someone, whoever called.  Good luck on any legal actions.

• Member ID:  23
  • Group:  ++ COD2 Admin
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1828
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Achievement Points:  16039
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  08/06/1960

Did they do a blood draw on you while you were in custody? If not then you have zero to worry about because they have zero proof unless the officer who arrested you is a officer trained in impairment recognition which makes them a professional witness and his opinion is considered evidence in a court of law where there are such trained officers. Also from what I have learned to properly administer the test they are supposed to use a object like a pen or flashlight for the suspect to follow not their finger and it should be 12 to 18 inches from your eyes but it is a test that is somewhat suspect because it is your word against a officers. In my State they use this test mostly for Weed since it stays in your body longer and as you said they gave you a breathalizer test. Sounds like you will not have to worry if they didn't draw blood which would lock up their case if you really had something illegal in your system. Good news is it wasn't while you were in your car which could affect your driving privileges, plus I doubt you will be getting a tip from the folks waiting for their doordash order. Oh BTW do you have anyone you know that has it out for you? If you end up in court you have the right to subpoena them to appear in court so you can find out who is fucking with you and also the actual call in to the police. Was it about you or just a generic person like you since you weren't in your car. Good Luck dude

20 minutes ago, PHUCKITMAN said:

Did they do a blood draw on you while you were in custody? If not then you have zero to worry about because they have zero proof unless the officer who arrested you is a officer trained in impairment recognition which makes them a professional witness and his opinion is considered evidence in a court of law where there are such trained officers. Also from what I have learned to properly administer the test they are supposed to use a object like a pen or flashlight for the suspect to follow not their finger and it should be 12 to 18 inches from your eyes but it is a test that is somewhat suspect because it is your word against a officers. In my State they use this test mostly for Weed since it stays in your body longer and as you said they gave you a breathalizer test. Sounds like you will not have to worry if they didn't draw blood which would lock up their case if you really had something illegal in your system. Good news is it wasn't while you were in your car which could affect your driving privileges, plus I doubt you will be getting a tip from the folks waiting for their doordash order. Oh BTW do you have anyone you know that has it out for you? If you end up in court you have the right to subpoena them to appear in court so you can find out who is fucking with you and also the actual call in to the police. Was it about you or just a generic person like you since you weren't in your car. Good Luck dude

Check this crazy shit out:  https://lawreader.com/?p=13049  I was facing traffic, with a steady breeze blowing in my face.  And he had his finger approximately 6", not 12 - 15 from my face.  He didn't use NHSTA protocol for the distance from my face, which alone disqualifies the test.  He also didn't ask to draw any blood at the station, nor did he ask me to consent to a breathalyzer there.  He knew he was full of shit, & his demeanor, body language, avoidance of eye contact while I talked to him & he responded, facial expression & muted tone & pitch of voice were dead giveaways in total.  Shitty bastard knew he was doing me dirty, & I'm gonna firstly get a criminal lawyer and request a trial; then I'm sue these fucks.  The other officer said he didn't detect nystagmus... very surprising of him to contradict his buddy.  Nothing about this seemed right, & I'm going to be eager to pursue this to it's conclusion.  Bitches.  He also had me facing away from the dashcam - if it was even running - while he conducted this test.

Edited by Timmah!

Excerpt from article written by: 

By Judge Stan Billingsley (Ret.)

At a session of the Kentucky District Judges Judicial College, a police officer demonstrated the technique to some 80 District Judges. Several judges volunteered to get plastered and several non-drinking judges where submitted for testing by the officer. A camera broadcasted the test on a large screen so all judges could see. The test was a awful failure. The officer would shout out" Theredid you see the eye jerk?" But no one in the audience agreed with him. The conclusion was that this is subjective witchcraft.  

Citation:  https://lawreader.com/?p=13049

• Member ID:  24118
  • Group:  + COD4 Moderator
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1070
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Achievement Points:  9940
  • Days Won:  11
  • Birthday:  01/23/1962

2 hours ago, PHUCKITMAN said:

Was just getting ready to ask this.  Complete BS nothing will stick.

• Member ID:  252
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  392
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  6416
  • Content Per Day:  1.21
  • Achievement Points:  54322
  • Days Won:  30
  • Birthday:  03/22/1965

Wow what a fucking nightmare...I would have demanded blood test and even been willing to pay....I hope you sue the shit out of them

• Member ID:  25355
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.17
  • Achievement Points:  63247
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954

6 hours ago, Timmah! said:

Lol, my booking photo:  

20201231_195409[1].jpg

Your eyes look funny ?

• Member ID:  25355
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.17
  • Achievement Points:  63247
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954

6 hours ago, Timmah! said:

Check this crazy shit out:  https://lawreader.com/?p=13049  I was facing traffic, with a steady breeze blowing in my face.  And he had his finger approximately 6", not 12 - 15 from my face.  He didn't use NHSTA protocol for the distance from my face, which alone disqualifies the test.  He also didn't ask to draw any blood at the station, nor did he ask me to consent to a breathalyzer there.  He knew he was full of shit, & his demeanor, body language, avoidance of eye contact while I talked to him & he responded, facial expression & muted tone & pitch of voice were dead giveaways in total.  Shitty bastard knew he was doing me dirty, & I'm gonna firstly get a criminal lawyer and request a trial; then I'm sue these fucks.  The other officer said he didn't detect nystagmus... very surprising of him to contradict his buddy.  Nothing about this seemed right, & I'm going to be eager to pursue this to it's conclusion.  Bitches.  He also had me facing away from the dashcam - if it was even running - while he conducted this test.

My advice is just to laugh it off and forget it once you've cooled down, just forget the knee jerk reactions, why? because in the real world if you piss them off you are a marked man. Keep all the evidence and if it happens again do them for harassment.

Fact is you do smoke 'stuff' and drink, an awful lot of people are prosecuted after being caught in the morning thinking they have slept it off. It takes a long time to leave your system and is easily spotted by the trained eye.

The big question is who is the person who reported you?

• Member ID:  4101
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1123
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Achievement Points:  8728
  • Birthday:  07/08/1962

stop doing drugs man !!!!!!!!!

• Member ID:  20107
  • Group:  ++ COD2 Admin
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2015
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Achievement Points:  16685
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  08/01/1994

10 hours ago, Timmah! said:

Lol, my booking photo:  

20201231_195409[1].jpg

Looks like someone under the influence to me! :lol:
Hope you get this shit storm sorted out mate - it ain't right what they did.

• Member ID:  3682
  • Group:  ++ COD5 Admin
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1834
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Achievement Points:  14780
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  01/12/1960

13 hours ago, Timmah! said:

I'm picking up a Doordash order @ McDonald's...and as I'm about to leave with the order, in stroll these two officers.  They ask if I'm Tim Rosenberry, to which I say 'yes'.  They say they got a call of someone driving under the influence...on me, & would I mind stepping outside for a moment to talk about it.  Outside, I suggest we cut to the chase & do a breath analysis.  Blow clean, of course, as cigarettes, soda, & coffee is all the 'drugs' I'd consumed to that point.  Pulled a 15-hour shift the day previous, didn't get to sleep until 2 in the a.m. & was back up that day by 8.  It was 1 p.m. when this happened.  I say 'Look, I gotta get going on this order or I'm gonna be late, do you need anything else?'  He says 'Yes, do you mind doing a nystagmus test?'  Sure, let's get this over with, I gotta go.  So I'm facing into this chilly, steady breeze blowing while he moves his finger around, side to side no less than 8 times over the course of two minutes.  My eyes towards the end are beginning to water, & I tell him 'Look dude, my eyes are watering & beginning to get tired, what's this all about?'  'Now watch my knuckle as I move it up & down.'  Few times of that & he arrests me for Public Intoxication of a substance other than alcohol.  Says my pupils are unnaturally constricted & that I'm 'manifestly under the influence' of something.  Takes me downtown & books me.  I ask him as I'm exiting the vehicle 20 minutes later in the booking bay if my pupils still look constricted, to which he responds no, looks like you're coming down off of whatever it was now.  I'm pissed, but maintaining my equanimity.  How fucking convenient.  He says you should be booked & out on recognizance in about 4 hours.  It was 5.  I asked him if someone put him up to this.  He said no, he really thought I was on something & this was for my & others' safety.  I asked if he or is buddies were gonna snatch me up when I go back to McD's to get my car.  He says no, you should be finished coming down off of whatever you're on by that time.  How the fuck he gonna know that, not knowing what I may ostensibly be taking.  Fucking unreal.  He was actually apologetic on the drive down to the booking station, saying he hates to do that to someone, but it was for safety's sake. You're mistaken man, I'm not 'on' anything.  To which he says that guilty people aren't going to admit they're on anything. To which I reply that neither are innocent people. These kind folks from NYC gave me a ride the 15 miles back to my car after I walked the 1/2 mile from the jail to a nearby Dollar General.  Gotta think about what the universe is trying to tell me.  Never had this kinda Twilight Zone shit happen to me before. Motherfuckers. Lol. Happy New Year.  As an aside: they threw me in the drunk tank to wait for a callback from pretrial services.  Was like 12 other people in there; smelled wonderfully of BO, stale socks & general dankness.  I was wearing one of my fragrances & this one dude in the back was saying, humorously, "Somebody smells gooood", in a lascivious kinda way.  To which others chuckled & expressed agreement.  And then he says "No, I mean GOOOOODD!"  And they start laughing like a bunch of knuckleheads.  Few minutes later they come to let me on my way.  See if that fucker shows up for the court date in a few weeks.

20201231_192752.jpg

Same shit happened to my son in Ohio last summer.  But they impounded MY car, did not arrest him, no breathalyzer, just said he LOOKED intoxicated, I had to go pick him up at 2 in the AM.  Next day to get car back and his "fine" was over $600

6 hours ago, RobMc said:

My advice is just to laugh it off and forget it once you've cooled down, just forget the knee jerk reactions, why? because in the real world if you piss them off you are a marked man. Keep all the evidence and if it happens again do them for harassment.

Fact is you do smoke 'stuff' and drink, an awful lot of people are prosecuted after being caught in the morning thinking they have slept it off. It takes a long time to leave your system and is easily spotted by the trained eye.

No, I didn't look like anything.  The day before, I worked a 15-hour shift from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.  Got to sleep @ 2:30 a.m., after the day's caffeine wore off & I unwound.  Awoke again @ 8 a.m. & had consumed 2 16-ounce coffees & a 16-ounce soda by 1 p.m. when this occurred.  I volunteered & passed the breathalyzer so I could get going on the run I had.  They knew they were in the wrong & I shall pursue this.  There's no 'let this one slide' about any of this.

• Member ID:  389
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  290
  • Content Count:  4408
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Achievement Points:  36071
  • Days Won:  38
  • Birthday:  01/01/1970

7 hours ago, RobMc said:

Or they used  Timmah!  to cover thier ass when was at the local whorehouse on city time.  shame that tim has to go through this an  will be thrown out of court for no blood test.

Tim you leave your car running?  my guess they ran your plate 

i wonder if you said  No to asking your name, would be different story, deffently  they zero'd on you , not dataing a police officer daughter?   

• Member ID:  24952
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  121
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1200
  • Birthday:  06/13/1985

wait…. @Timmah!… the police officer i called from holland actually got you into jail?? i didnt think he would fall for my false testimony….

nah just messing with ya bro. terrible way to end 2020. i would sue the crap out of that dickhead

• Member ID:  389
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  290
  • Content Count:  4408
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Achievement Points:  36071
  • Days Won:  38
  • Birthday:  01/01/1970

barron  was just a cash grab for the wonderful gov operation to recover from  broke, capitalizm  at its finest     

• Member ID:  23233
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  2375
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Achievement Points:  18824
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  08/11/1963

here in Canada(Quebec)i think hte y have to do some physical tests to have a reason to arrest you . they have walking line test and others .

they cant arrest us without reason even if you look like it , they have to prove that  you are impaired.

Edited by major-mark63