Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

TOO MANY PEOPLE Web site Crash everytime

• Member ID:  20018
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  184
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Achievement Points:  1870
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/01/1952

C.O.D World at War. Freeze tag is broken as soon as player #29 joins every gets major lag and #  30 comes and map crashes the server .

Can you please reduce the max number of players to 28 !!!   

The World at War freeze tag server can NOT handle more than 28 players.

This is really fucking game play every day as soon as 28 is exceeded MAJOR LAG for everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then CRASH every night!!!!!!!!!!!

• Member ID:  2068
  • Group:  +++ COD5 Head Admin
  • Followers:  69
  • Topic Count:  1065
  • Topics Per Day:  0.22
  • Content Count:  8394
  • Content Per Day:  1.73
  • Achievement Points:  74551
  • Days Won:  64
  • Birthday:  05/23/1973
  • Device:  Windows

14 minutes ago, White_Dragon said:

C.O.D World at War. Freeze tag is broken as soon as player #29 joins every gets major lag and #  30 comes and map crashes the server .

Can you please reduce the max number of players to 28 !!!   

The World at War freeze tag server can NOT handle more than 28 players.

This is really fucking game play every day as soon as 28 is exceeded MAJOR LAG for everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then CRASH every night!!!!!!!!!!!

Dragon,

Some maps are worse than others but yes, I will be reducing the number of players for a max of 28.  Will require a server restart so will do tomorrow.

• Member ID:  23
  • Group:  ++ COD2 Admin
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1828
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Achievement Points:  16039
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  08/06/1960

I don't play this game not for lack of trying but the graphics axis makes me motion sick, don't ask me to explain but if we have a server and game style and core group of players that seem to enjoy each other like this can't we find a way to add slots? I would think if it is possible to add say another 6 to 8 slots would allow everyone to enjoy it when it is packed without having to wait for a opening? In COD2 there are servers that handle up to 64 players, I can remember the days on the COD2 servers when my X-fire would ping off the hook from members asking me to boot non-members to open spots for our Clan Members. Now that X-Fire is gone that means finding a Admin on Team-Speak to make a opening because I assume that like in days past we always give members a space to play, just one of the many perks of being in XI. Just a thought but full servers are a blessing not a reason to limit playing time or is it that the game or Mod won't handle that sort of traffic?

Edited by PHUCKITMAN

• Member ID:  1850
  • Followers:  98
  • Topic Count:  328
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8620
  • Content Per Day:  1.75
  • Achievement Points:  55994
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  06/19/1948

10 hours ago, PHUCKITMAN said:

I don't play this game not for lack of trying but the graphics axis makes me motion sick, don't ask me to explain but if we have a server and game style and core group of players that seem to enjoy each other like this can't we find a way to add slots? I would think if it is possible to add say another 6 to 8 slots would allow everyone to enjoy it when it is packed without having to wait for a opening? In COD2 there are servers that handle up to 64 players, I can remember the days on the COD2 servers when my X-fire would ping off the hook from members asking me to boot non-members to open spots for our Clan Members. Now that X-Fire is gone that means finding a Admin on Team-Speak to make a opening because I assume that like in days past we always give members a space to play, just one of the many perks of being in XI. Just a thought but full servers are a blessing not a reason to limit playing time or is it that the game or Mod won't handle that sort of traffic?

It's the mod always has been that way.

@PHUCKITMAN this particular mod in this server is "heavy" in a way that bogs down when we have too many players, this is not new for this server.

• Member ID:  42
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  8258
  • Content Per Day:  1.55
  • Achievement Points:  53556
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  01/30/1959

Nope that mod has been a hog from day one. I'm surprised it works with 28 players. 

• Member ID:  389
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  290
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  4407
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Achievement Points:  36061
  • Days Won:  38
  • Birthday:  01/01/1970
  • Device:  Android

Merlin 

can we add memory buffer (RAM Drive) for the Mod on server  to lighten the load 

• Member ID:  42
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  8258
  • Content Per Day:  1.55
  • Achievement Points:  53556
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  01/30/1959

Its the game engine that limits the amount of memory allotted to the game. And freeze tag has a lot of extras in it that suck up a lot of memory. 

• Member ID:  2314
  • Group:  ++ Conan Exiles Admin
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  20716
  • Content Per Day:  4.35
  • Achievement Points:  113885
  • Days Won:  50
  • Birthday:  04/22/1975

Good call Dragon!

• Member ID:  2208
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  301
  • Content Count:  3601
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  37500
  • Days Won:  53
  • Birthday:  06/09/1963

18 hours ago, PHUCKITMAN said:

you dont get this with cod4??

Merlin is working on this Dragon,,hopefully it will help

I wasn't trying to butt in to your server business, I was just trying to show support for a successful group in the clan that seems to have a good/bad problem. It seems a shame to have to turn away players who wish to play on a crowded server but it sounds like you have gone thru this before and know what you are doing to address the situation for the good of as many as you can serve at a given time. These days it is nice to see that with all the gaming options we now offer to our Clan members and Guests that we still have Servers that are so sweet to play on that they are full and we have maxed out the capacity of what we can offer. We ran a couple of COD2 "DM" servers for a similar reason back in 2006 but the tech options we had were nothing compared to today. LABOB is much smarter than I am about most things and if he says it can't be worked around I feel like a putz. Again I apologize if sticking my nose in but it was a offer of support for growth in areas where demand is so high. We do everything we can to keep those few oldtimers who still enjoy the game we were founded around so I can't remember when we were packed until this past weekend. I must be longing for the old days that won't ever return. Thanks for your understanding and forgiveness you guys.

5 hours ago, BlackRose said:

you dont get this with cod4??

What??? are you asking about the motion sickness/dizzyness I get? If so yes I got it with COD4 as well but I prefer to play games that are based on History with Maps and such based on real events and I am a WWII history buff so COD4 with the modern weapons didn't catch my interest. I know that the Mods we run now don't reflect how the weapons originally were designed but the action is off the hook. When games move on 3 axis with your weapon bouncing up and down as you run seems to be what brings on the spinning room and sweats I would get after playing for sometime and getting into it. With COD2 when you run your gun moves out of frame and it runs on 2 axis so I don't have any issues. I fear most FPS games in the future will be games I can't play. Thanks for asking 

Again I apologize if sticking my nose in but it was a offer of support for growth in areas where demand is so high. 

No apologies necessary. Your thoughts  feedback are welcome.

Thanks

• Member ID:  1850
  • Followers:  98
  • Topic Count:  328
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8620
  • Content Per Day:  1.75
  • Achievement Points:  55994
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  06/19/1948

I wasn't trying to butt in to your server business, I was just trying to show support for a successful group in the clan that seems to have a good/bad problem. It seems a shame to have to turn away players who wish to play on a crowded server but it sounds like you have gone thru this before and know what you are doing to address the situation for the good of as many as you can serve at a given time. These days it is nice to see that with all the gaming options we now offer to our Clan members and Guests that we still have Servers that are so sweet to play on that they are full and we have maxed out the capacity of what we can offer. We ran a couple of COD2 "DM" servers for a similar reason back in 2006 but the tech options we had were nothing compared to today. LABOB is much smarter than I am about most things and if he says it can't be worked around I feel like a putz. Again I apologize if sticking my nose in but it was a offer of support for growth in areas where demand is so high. We do everything we can to keep those few oldtimers who still enjoy the game we were founded around so I can't remember when we were packed until this past weekend. I must be longing for the old days that won't ever return. Thanks for your understanding and forgiveness you guys.

No worries, I think it's always good to have input.

@White_Dragon max player count reduced by 2 to 28 + 1 private slot. Let's see how that goes but that generally seemed to be ok.

17 hours ago, PHUCKITMAN said:

What??? are you asking about the motion sickness/dizzyness I get? If so yes I got it with COD4 as well but I prefer to play games that are based on History with Maps and such based on real events and I am a WWII history buff so COD4 with the modern weapons didn't catch my interest. I know that the Mods we run now don't reflect how the weapons originally were designed but the action is off the hook. When games move on 3 axis with your weapon bouncing up and down as you run seems to be what brings on the spinning room and sweats I would get after playing for sometime and getting into it. With COD2 when you run your gun moves out of frame and it runs on 2 axis so I don't have any issues. I fear most FPS games in the future will be games I can't play. Thanks for asking 

ok,,,Have you tried any treatment for this,,I have friend that had this,,ill send you some info in pm if I can find it

17 hours ago, PHUCKITMAN said:

yes all inout is worth the read,,I would like to see maybe have weapons put as close to what they really should be,,maybe just to try it,,I know some thing like sniper may be set that way as you cant shoot through buildiing and such