Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

RECOIILLZ

Snow White

• Member ID:  3036
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008
  • Device:  Windows

There are a lot of self-entitled people with big mouths that spout off because things dont go their way or others cramp their style. Boo-hoo. Welcome to todays society, not just here in the forums or in-game. Best thing to do, dont even bother with an FU. They are less than nothing, not even background noise, and not worthy enough to acknowledge their existence.

Now if they start badmouthing directly to others about you, then that becomes a problem for senior admins to deal with and quickly. This isnt a democracy nor is there free speech. As others have said about no personal attacks etc, all members have agreed to refrain from doing it the moment they joined, and if they break that agreement away they go and that is that.

• Member ID:  2162
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  153
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5080
  • Content Per Day:  1.06
  • Achievement Points:  44606
  • Days Won:  22
  • Birthday:  02/26/1972

On 2/5/2021 at 9:26 AM, baldie said:

XI is an adult clan with no prohibitions on use of language except for two primary rules: no racist remarks, and no personal attacks. You need to check your sensitive feelings at the door when you come here: if you don't like it, don't look at it or don't comment on it. If you believe someone has broken one of our rules, let an admin know and we will take action as needed.

That is all i will say.... apart from ........ FUCK YOU ALL ......😂😂😂

A Little something from our Admin manual. There are limits to the "check your sensitive feelings at the door" thing.

XI does not allow personal attacks.

This is another area where your discretion comes into play. Players who curse each other after a kill for instance, are not necessarily engaging in a personal attack. If you're in doubt as to whether something spoken or written to another player was other than just two players who know each other merely trading insults, then ask

A personal attack is when a player engages in a continued dialogue - written or spoken against another player or players, which in your opinion clearly intends to harass or disparage those other players. This includes remarks which disparage by ethnicity or country of origin - we are an international clan and do not tolerate ethnic attacks or slurs. A player may be upset over being continually killed by another and call him some profane name - that may be overlooked as something said in the heat of the game. But if he then continues to do so in a harassing manner, it is a personal attack and he should be warned. If the behaviour continues, kick him; if it continues, ban him.

XI does not tolerate harassment, including allegations of cheating

Our servers are open to anyone including highly skilled players who may come to dominate on them, which can result in claims of cheating or other harassment. When game admins have satisfied themselves that such a player is not cheating, they should immediately respond to such accusations or harassment with a warning. If it continues, the player, whether or not a member of XI, should be kicked. If he comes back and continues that behavior, he should be banned for seven days, after consulting a head admin. Continued such behavior will result in a permanent ban by the head admin only.

• Member ID:  2593
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  490
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Achievement Points:  5107
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/20/1978

On 2/5/2021 at 2:11 PM, baldie said:

Never @Wardogs411 you inspire me to be better 😂😂 🖕🖕

Oh Lord, do not make his head any bigger.

• Member ID:  1812
  • Group:  +++ COD4 Head Admin
  • Followers:  186
  • Topic Count:  175
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2290
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Achievement Points:  21179
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/18/1977

Hello everyone, I appreciate your comments, although some were of no help to manage and improve our clan.

@Snow White I appreciate you letting our clan know that you continue to be attacked by another player. I ask you to go to any admin or head admin next time in order to avoid these types of messages that do not collaborate.

The reason why we made the following decision together with the Head admin team has nothing to do with the vulgar words released on the server because if they are the context of the game they are allowed. As long as they are not excessive or badly intended. This clarification is for those who still doubt or suggest a game changer. If someone who speaks vulgarly appears in another game, the criteria will always be the same. Cod4 Mw2 is not different from any other game where vulgarities can also be said, be it Cod5, ftg1 or any other game supported by our clan. The criteria and the code are the same, certainly the competition is what differentiates one server from the other, it is what makes it different and more intense.

That said and for the clarity of everything we have made the decision of TempBan Recoillz, the reason is not the topic created here but that without there being a prior complaint by Gothic our team of administrators detected the player´s personal attack against Gothic. The next day exactly On 12/28/2020 he was warned to cease his behavior in relation to this player by WildPenguin and myself.

@recoiillz this will be your last warning in relation to this and the tempBan will last 72 hours, I hope it is the necessary time you need to be able to reflect on it.

Im making this one public beacuse the amount of non sense words here and to calm down people that believe admin dont do anything about different situations in the server. I will probably do not make more public all the work that admin put into this and another cases. 

And please REMEMBER : We see almost everything that happens on the server, whether it is reported or not reported, and we act by putting our personal time to play and relax so that we can all enjoy a better time playing. Our decision may not be to your liking but we always try to be as tolerant and fair as possible. Please, before being so ungracious and unkind with your opinions, have that situation in mind.

• Member ID:  11018
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  291
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  2427
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/5/2021 at 9:10 AM, lTplkey336 said:

Come play COD 5 freeze tag, we dont have that drama over here.

I would if you have the tanks in all maps.. 

3 hours ago, Roxy! said:

Hello everyone, I appreciate your comments, although some were of no help to manage and improve our clan.

@Snow White I appreciate you letting our clan know that you continue to be attacked by another player. I ask you to go to any admin or head admin next time in order to avoid these types of messages that do not collaborate.

The reason why we made the following decision together with the Head admin team has nothing to do with the vulgar words released on the server because if they are the context of the game they are allowed. As long as they are not excessive or badly intended. This clarification is for those who still doubt or suggest a game changer. If someone who speaks vulgarly appears in another game, the criteria will always be the same. Cod4 Mw2 is not different from any other game where vulgarities can also be said, be it Cod5, ftg1 or any other game supported by our clan. The criteria and the code are the same, certainly the competition is what differentiates one server from the other, it is what makes it different and more intense.

That said and for the clarity of everything we have made the decision of TempBan Recoillz, the reason is not the topic created here but that without there being a prior complaint by Gothic our team of administrators detected the player´s personal attack against Gothic. The next day exactly On 12/28/2020 he was warned to cease his behavior in relation to this player by WildPenguin and myself.

@recoiillz this will be your last warning in relation to this and the tempBan will last 72 hours, I hope it is the necessary time you need to be able to reflect on it.

Im making this one public beacuse the amount of non sense words here and to calm down people that believe admin dont do anything about different situations in the server. I will probably do not make more public all the work that admin put into this and another cases. 

And please REMEMBER : We see almost everything that happens on the server, whether it is reported or not reported, and we act by putting our personal time to play and relax so that we can all enjoy a better time playing. Our decision may not be to your liking but we always try to be as tolerant and fair as possible. Please, before being so ungracious and unkind with your opinions, have that situation in mind.

I have no problem with Recoiillz..  Please respect all players the same way.. It's a game.. It's a gateway from daily life for someone like myself.. It hurts A Lot when being called out on the server by my game play.. You say my gun is to noisy.. I choose that weapon because it has a lot of ammo.. Everyone has a different weapon & perk options.. 

Thank you,

Have a blessed day Gothic - Snow White 

Edited by Snow White

1 hour ago, Snow White said:

I would if you have the tanks in all maps..  This was on the XI server years ago 

shot0001-6.jpg?width=450&height=278&fit=

shot0003-2.jpg?width=450&height=278&fit= 

• Member ID:  25355
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.17
  • Achievement Points:  63247
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954

45 kill streak ??? you ha..., shit can't say that, I'll be banned 🤣, just speaking nonsense as usual, well played snow white, how did your dwarves do?

• Member ID:  3139
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  2052
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Achievement Points:  16789
  • Days Won:  18
  • Birthday:  04/20/1984

• Member ID:  24364
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  609

I wasn't going to respond to this but after reading comments from both sides I felt the need to respond accordingly. I'll try my best to keep the sarcasm down. After having a talk with Roxy and Penguin about you Gothic, I wasn't aware of anything about you, so after they broke it down to me I told them that I would do better, and I feel I have but apparently you said I accused you of getting me frozen? well yeah I guess I did and if that makes me insensitive than I'm sorry for that, and if I get banned for that well then so be it, but like most have said about me, yes I'm aggressive, yes I play hardcore, yes I do this and yes I do that, but one thing that Roxy and Penguin drilled into my head is, the good old mute option. If I sound snarky or insensitive the way I'm saying this well I'm sorry again, I'll make sure to stay clear of you whether I'm on your team or not. Did I leave anything out? oh and I'm sorry again. I actually like playing against you Gothic, you know why? I love stealing your shit lol 

Edited by recoiillz

• Member ID:  3036
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

Have at it and steal all those care packages and streaks. And then enjoy using them against the enemy team. Any time a game has something that pushes people out of their old comfort zones is a great thing. 😜

• Member ID:  6247
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  645
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Achievement Points:  5422

OMG a post from Gothic!!!  🙂  HELLO!!!  :animier:  Oh, sorry you are pissed at a gamer, that sucks, but hey don't we all get pissed off from time to time for this and that.  About that, I do love the MUTE button, use it almost everyday, not going to name names, but I do not like getting yelled at to defrost me or blah blah blah, or that I did not tell someone about a clay or whatnot, shesh, when it is loud and in your face, I use that beloved mute button a lot... NOW IF ONLY I HAD A MUTE TEXT BUTTON, I would use that too, some folks, myself included oops sorry type too damn much in game... Here is my motto about having to read text in game.  1. It better be funny  2. OR it better be about the game, location of enemy, etc.  3. OR if it is just chatter, make it quick cause I have a game to play, enemies trying to kill me, enemies to try to kill, and a lot of teammates that need defrosting.

OK SO, now that Gothic has posted, so you also play as Snow White.  And now we understand why you don't talk in game, I assumed it was cause you didn't know English, but yes you do!  GOOD TO KNOW!  About that tongue issue, yes get it biopsied asap, hope for the best, plan for the worst, get those things investigated, modern medicine is amazing, truly amazing, don't worry, one time I had to have my tongue stitched up, cannot remember why, I do end up getting hurt from time to time, oops, but the shots of numbness wasn't bad, I just kept singing a song over and over in my head and counting, I do count seems to calm me down.  Do what the doctors and nurses say, they will probably want you to gargle with salt water, etc. do that, in no time all will be well and you will forget all about it.  :pirate:  

• Member ID:  26443
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  460
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  5923
  • Content Per Day:  2.53
  • Achievement Points:  50670
  • Days Won:  118
  • Birthday:  09/26/1971
  • Device:  Android

1 hour ago, Majbasil said:

one time I had to have my tongue stitched up

Any chance of us crowdfunding a repeat ???? 🤣

• Member ID:  2208
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  301
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3601
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  37500
  • Days Won:  53
  • Birthday:  06/09/1963

19 hours ago, Snow White said:

I would if you have the tanks in all maps.. 

only some maps do

13 hours ago, recoiillz said:

I wasn't going to respond to this but after reading comments from both sides I felt the need to respond accordingly. I'll try my best to keep the sarcasm down. After having a talk with Roxy and Penguin about you Gothic, I wasn't aware of anything about you, so after they broke it down to me I told them that I would do better, and I feel I have but apparently you said I accused you of getting me frozen? well yeah I guess I did and if that makes me insensitive than I'm sorry for that, and if I get banned for that well then so be it, but like most have said about me, yes I'm aggressive, yes I play hardcore, yes I do this and yes I do that, but one thing that Roxy and Penguin drilled into my head is, the good old mute option. If I sound snarky or insensitive the way I'm saying this well I'm sorry again, I'll make sure to stay clear of you whether I'm on your team or not. Did I leave anything out? oh and I'm sorry again. I actually like playing against you Gothic, you know why? I love stealing your shit lol 

Hello Recoiilz, Apology accepted.. 🙂 Sorry, Going through a tough time in life.. The game is a gateway out of daily life.. I don't want to see you banned over sarcasm.. I will try my best to help you as a team-mate when I can.. The reason I use the loud weapon (gun) is for the unlimited ammo.. I love it.. Even though other players can hear it, It works the best for me.. I like playing with and against you.. You're a very good player,  A lot of fun trying  to figure out your spots on the maps, Without the claymores..  I hate that perk that you use to steal my items :( Maybe I will start using that perk to steal from you and others.. Hopefully  Roxy  / Wild Penguin,  Will  lift your temporary ban so we can play again tomorrow..  Recoiilz, Thank you again.. Hopefully we can play together tomorrow..

13 hours ago, Sammy said:

Have at it and steal all those care packages and streaks. And then enjoy using them against the enemy team. Any time a game has something that pushes people out of their old comfort zones is a great thing. 😜

I will try the perk tomorrow.. It will be hard losing the car perk after two kills.. 

13 hours ago, Majbasil said:

OMG a post from Gothic!!!  🙂  HELLO!!!  :animier:  Oh, sorry you are pissed at a gamer, that sucks, but hey don't we all get pissed off from time to time for this and that.  About that, I do love the MUTE button, use it almost everyday, not going to name names, but I do not like getting yelled at to defrost me or blah blah blah, or that I did not tell someone about a clay or whatnot, shesh, when it is loud and in your face, I use that beloved mute button a lot... NOW IF ONLY I HAD A MUTE TEXT BUTTON, I would use that too, some folks, myself included oops sorry type too damn much in game... Here is my motto about having to read text in game.  1. It better be funny  2. OR it better be about the game, location of enemy, etc.  3. OR if it is just chatter, make it quick cause I have a game to play, enemies trying to kill me, enemies to try to kill, and a lot of teammates that need defrosting.

OK SO, now that Gothic has posted, so you also play as Snow White.  And now we understand why you don't talk in game, I assumed it was cause you didn't know English, but yes you do!  GOOD TO KNOW!  About that tongue issue, yes get it biopsied asap, hope for the best, plan for the worst, get those things investigated, modern medicine is amazing, truly amazing, don't worry, one time I had to have my tongue stitched up, cannot remember why, I do end up getting hurt from time to time, oops, but the shots of numbness wasn't bad, I just kept singing a song over and over in my head and counting, I do count seems to calm me down.  Do what the doctors and nurses say, they will probably want you to gargle with salt water, etc. do that, in no time all will be well and you will forget all about it.  :pirate:  

Hello Majbasil, I not pissed @ Recoiilz.. I just want to have fun without being blamed for other team-mates  getting frozen around me... PSI Snow White, is my old screen name from the Unreal Tournament 1999-2k4 series.. Most of the time I listen to music while playing on the XI Cod4- Unreal Tournament servers..  I have a bump @ the base  of my tongue.. Everything that I google (webmd) Along with other websites says cancer.. Not knowing is very stressful.. 

• Member ID:  433
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  2305
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Achievement Points:  23813
  • Days Won:  35
  • Birthday:  05/28/1957
  • Device:  iPhone

5 hours ago, Snow White said:

Everything that I google (webmd) Along with other websites says cancer.. Not knowing is very stressful.. 

I hope you have that appointment ASAP to have this looked at.

Edited by WeednFeed

• Member ID:  24364
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  609

6 hours ago, Snow White said:

Hello Majbasil, I not pissed @ Recoiilz.. I just want to have fun without being blamed for other team-mates  getting frozen around me... PSI Snow White, is my old screen name from the Unreal Tournament 1999-2k4 series.. Most of the time I listen to music while playing on the XI Cod4- Unreal Tournament servers..  I have a bump @ the base  of my tongue.. Everything that I google (webmd) Along with other websites says cancer.. Not knowing is very stressful.. 

I know most of the time I can be a pain in the ass to play with, but I think, and this is my opinion, that I'm a great teammate to have, I live on communication, because I'm a cop of course, I am very vocal, as everyone knows, yes I can be overwhelming at times yelling or talking a lot, and yes the social discussions bug me but I have been better I think and like I said after my talk with Roxy and Pen I did have a different outlook on playing with and against you.

28 minutes ago, recoiillz said:

and this is my opinion, that I'm a great teammate to have

😂🤣😂😅

• Member ID:  607
  • Followers:  75
  • Topic Count:  242
  • Content Count:  3332
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Achievement Points:  33541
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  09/16/1966

• Member ID:  833
  • Followers:  41
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  765
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Achievement Points:  5688

man. some things never change... lol

• Member ID:  22372
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  633
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Achievement Points:  6167
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  06/12/1976

6 hours ago, KicknDatAzz said:

man. some things never change... lol

i would not be XI if it did

He's out of jail now, was playing with him, unfortunately his arsehole is now bigger than his mouth  🤣