Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Personal Attack?

Thunder

• Member ID:  3822
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  242
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Achievement Points:  3027
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Device:  Android

So I was just in the server and 4 other players on my team were also saying how this 1 particular player was full of shit, shooting through shit with out having the ability to know where they are. I personally shot Apolo Point blank 3 times and was still killed by him. I proceeded to call him out and in doing so I called him a name "A Sorry sack of shit" and then was told by the admin in the server that was a personal attack and I was had no strikes left ( did not get that fucking Memo ). I said calling someone a name is not a personal attack. Then the Admin who originally on the other team joined my team to tell me how apolo said I am not his friend ( No fucking shit sherlock ) and he felt calling him a name was a personal attack. Is this what we haver fucking come to is being called a name make people cry now to Admins because their fucking feelings got hurt? It seems like any speech now is considered Personal attacks.  If you are going to throw me out of the clan don't fucking sit here and say I am on thin fucking Ice. Just  do it if that is what you fucking really want and get the fuck over with. People you cheats and Visual settings to cheat all the time and when someone calls them out they cry like a Bitch to the Admin team. Apolo get the fuck over it.

• Member ID:  59
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  137
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2107
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Achievement Points:  15083
  • Days Won:  13
  • Device:  Windows

There are a lot of "Sacks of Shit" around here.  Im one !!  I dont care if you call me one.

• Member ID:  1812
  • Group:  +++ COD4 Head Admin
  • Followers:  186
  • Topic Count:  175
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2290
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Achievement Points:  21179
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/18/1977

I was who ask you to stop calling that way to Apolo, 

1st SAX OF SHIT HACKER... exaclty what you said its not a propper way to call a non member who it is not your friend and dont even know you 

2nd. calling hacker to someone seriously its not allow in our server

3rd. Play like you have the right to do 1 or 2 cuz you suspect that he is hacking and others also suspected doesnt give you the right to attack other and do not be respectfull

4rd. I just ask to not do it and here you are running to show with more proof that your intention was perfectly accuse and attacking him without proof

5th. You can not hide behind that left your feeling outside he door or this and adult clan we can say whatever. No when you attack other and the other person (member or not) its feeling attacked. Let me tell you Apolo its players that have more thick skin than severals, and sometimes dont even understand the attacks he recieve. That doesnt give anybody the right to insult him. 

6th. I stop you before scalate to another level, or you encourage another player like was happening. 

7th. Thunder Idk for how long we have been asking you not to do it, I lost the count how many players do you have issues with and even with that you still. You, me , another Head admins seniors perfectly know what happen in the past. 

My personal reason I didnt want to push this foward this and show seniors or the rest of the members your behave its because my sensitive side try to understand and be with you more tolerant than with the rest, all of us know about the difficult time you are going through your life for a while and I can not even imagine your suffering. But my friend we are here to support you we talks and fun but not your insults and attacking. If you think calling innocent SAX OF SHIT HACKER to someone you dont even know, after 2 second you joined.. its not attack them I dont know but we live in different Universe.

Now I was planning to answer you in private to not expose this in front of the rest, but seriously every time something happens you run here to cry about it and do not stop 5 sec to think about it. 

Members complains and talk about Mw2 like its a bunch people insulting and attacking each other instead to have fun a play, well insulting into the game for fun and cuz you know the person but insullting and calling  hacker just becuase whatever reason you think you have its a NO NO NO thing.

Please keep it in mind.   

Edited by Roxy!

• Member ID:  6
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  184
  • Topic Count:  2827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.53
  • Content Count:  11822
  • Content Per Day:  2.22
  • Achievement Points:  106277
  • Days Won:  123
  • Birthday:  08/25/1976
  • Device:  iPhone

10 minutes ago, Roxy! said:

1st SAX OF SHIT HACKER... exaclty what you said its not a propper way to call a non member who it is not your friend and dont even know you 

3rd. Play like you have the right to do 1 or 2 cuz you suspect that he is hacking and others also suspected doesnt give you the right to attack other and do not be respectfull

4rd. I just ask to not do it and here you are running to show with more proof that your intention was perfectly accuse and attacking him without proof

5th. You can not hide behind that left your feeling outside he door or this and adult clan we can say whatever. No when you attack other and the other person (member or not) its feeling attacked. Let me tell you Apolo its players that have more thick skin than severals, and sometimes dont even understand the attacks he recieve. That doesnt give anybody the right to insult him. 

6th. I stop you before scalate to another level, or you encourage another player like was happening. 

7th. Thunder Idk for how long we have been asking you not to do it, I lost the count how many players do you have issues with and even with that you still. You, me , another Head admins seniors perfectly know what happen in the past. 

My personal reason I didnt want to push this foward this and show seniors or the rest of the members your behave its because my sensitive side try to understand and be with you more tolerant than with the rest, all of us know about the difficult time you are going through your life for a while and I can not even imagine your suffering. But my friend we are here to support you we talks and fun but not your insults and attacking. If you think calling innocent SAX OF SHIT HACKER to someone you dont even know, after 2 second you joined.. its not attack them I dont know but we live in different Universe.

Now I was planning to answer you in private to not expose this in front of the rest, but seriously every time something happens you run here to cry about it and do not stop 5 sec to think about it. 

Members complains and talk about Mw2 like its a bunch people insulting and attacking each other instead to have fun a play, well insulting into the game for fun and cuz you know the person but insullting and calling  hacker just becuase whatever reason you think you have its a NO NO NO thing.

Please keep it in mind.   

I couldn't agree more. Giving people shit that you is what XI is all about, but if you think someone is hacking then go to spectate, take video, send it to the admins and we will ban them if we see them hacking. Simple as that. 

20 minutes ago, Roxy! said:

Please keep it in mind.   

I never called him a HACKER. Please do not put words in my mouth.

People get called names everyday, I get called names everyday. You suck it up and deal with it.

I will call people on Bullshit when it happens otherwise they get away with stuff and continue to do it more and more unchecked.

14 minutes ago, Ruggerxi said:

I couldn't agree more. Giving people shit that you is what XI is all about, but if you think someone is hacking then go to spectate, take video, send it to the admins and we will ban them if we see them hacking. Simple as that. 

Like I had said in my reply to her, I never called him a Hacker, Just called him out of his very questionable actions and as I said in the server to him " Apolo I shot you point blank and you still killed me "you are a sorry sack of shit""

• Member ID:  2995
  • Followers:  181
  • Topic Count:  690
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  4428
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Achievement Points:  48513
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  02/13/1966

In the XI Code of Conduct, it states that you need to check your sensitive feelings at the door when you come here.  But that sentence continues to say, if you don't like it, don't look at it or don't comment on it.  It's not meant to allow for complete disrespect for one another.  We don't have prohibitions regarding language except for racist remarks and personal attacks.  But the lack of prohibition means we can joke around and taunt each other in game, or in the forums, but it doesn't mean we can call someone names because we don't like them.  Let's all try to keep this in mind from now on, because it's what this clan was founded upon.  

• Member ID:  390
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  4251
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Achievement Points:  35625
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  05/08/1959

HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaW need to play again! Leta try tonight! Did we pass 1ST grade?

• Member ID:  23
  • Group:  ++ COD2 Admin
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1828
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Achievement Points:  16039
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  08/06/1960

2 hours ago, Ruggerxi said:

Rugger is stating our long standing way to handle suspected hackers and players members or not insinuating someone is hacking has been frowned upon because it makes for a bad gaming experience for all so talking to your teammates in game chat or on teamspeak is still subjecting them to a uncomfortable situation because you put them on the spot right then and there. If they don't agree with you what will you say about them? We just found asking our members to not say anything and to capture video proof of the hacking or cheating behavior is the best method to solve these kinds of issues and don't tip the hacker off that we may suspect their game play. As a Admin I have been know to say during a game with someone I don't know who is playing way to well the words "Fucking Hack" but not right after I have been killed by them and if the hacker is the first one to deny a broad statement that could be directed at anyone is probably hacking but I am a Admin who has been here since year 1 and have caught more hackers and banned players on our COD2 servers then anyone else and we have a great admin team. I just learn how players play and even if they get banned and come back with a new name they still play the same style and say hello to the same friends the have in game. Also for what it is worth this player today may not speak English as their first language and every time my British friends say the word "Cunt" my skin crawls but for them it has a different meaning than it does me. Also the graphics thing is something you can't prove and like me you need to learn to get over it, it happens everywhere in every game. Some will us any advantage they can legally and as of now there are no rules against changing your graphics settings or config files. Plus it seems like you are also guilty of crying wolf yourself from what I read and that's not a reputation you want I suspect so let it go and smoke a big fat one or have a beer and then come back to the game. Peace out dude and get video first

• Member ID:  22372
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  633
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Achievement Points:  6167
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  06/12/1976

8 hours ago, Thunder said:

Like I had said in my reply to her, I never called him a Hacker, Just called him out of his very questionable actions and as I said in the server to him " Apolo I shot you point blank and you still killed me "you are a sorry sack of shit""

after all this time of gaming thunder you still suck big balls  game physics input lag or lack of your own skill .  this line i heard  so many times in so many games    I shot you point blank and you still killed me  @FUNky @Timmah!  @Ruggerxi @EDD THE DUCK 

7 hours ago, WldPenguin said:

In the XI Code of Conduct, it states that you need to check your sensitive feelings at the door when you come here.  But that sentence continues to say, if you don't like it, don't look at it or don't comment on it.  It's not meant to allow for complete disrespect for one another.  We don't have prohibitions regarding language except for racist remarks and personal attacks.  But the lack of prohibition means we can joke around and taunt each other in game, or in the forums, but it doesn't mean we can call someone names because we don't like them.  Let's all try to keep this in mind from now on, because it's what this clan was founded upon.  

i gave you the finger emoticon just  because i can  haha   to everyone else  yeah what she said.

Edited by Dessy

• Member ID:  4101
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1123
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Achievement Points:  8728
  • Birthday:  07/08/1962

HEHEHE  HAHA !!!!!!!!

• Member ID:  25355
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.17
  • Achievement Points:  63247
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954

1 hour ago, Dessy said:

i gave you the finger emoticon just  because i can  haha   to everyone else  yeah what she said.

That's not very nice on the lovely ladies birthday is it ???

• Member ID:  25355
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.17
  • Achievement Points:  63247
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954

32 minutes ago, Dessy said:

haha you dont know that

Oh yes I do, look at the birthday list

Guest FunkyJosh>XI<
11 hours ago, Thunder said:

I never called him a HACKER. Please do not put words in my mouth.

People get called names everyday, I get called names everyday. You suck it up and deal with it.

I will call people on Bullshit when it happens otherwise they get away with stuff and continue to do it more and more unchecked.

Calling them out in the server causes unnecessary drama within the servers, keep it to the forums and as rugger said jump to spec and get a video if you have suspicions, calling them out gives them a chance to also disable anything if they are using before they are caught.   

36 minutes ago, RobMc said:

Oh yes I do, look at the birthday list

i was refering more to giving her te finger  but hey if youi want to be the moral knight in a forum post good for you.

• Member ID:  23233
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  2374
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Achievement Points:  18819
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  08/11/1963

ooouf sensitive subject...

• Member ID:  20107
  • Group:  ++ COD2 Admin
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  2015
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Achievement Points:  16685
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  08/01/1994

I think personal attack is a difficult one. There are many of us, myself included, like to wind each other up, shout obsceneties and be ass-hats. The love is really felt on the CoD2 servers and even on CoD4 I hop in and mess around. But that's because we know each other and its just mates having fun.

On the other hand, some people don't see it as fun, and they will take it personally which is what I think Apollo had done and thus went to an admin. We all get heated up and we all say things in the moment, I know I have. Maybe its about dialing it back a bit. Cuss your mates by all means but just be mindful that something you might say could be taken well out of context by someone else. 80% of speech is body language and all of that, including connotations and ways of speaking is thrown out the door in text so the meaning, joking or otherwise, is lost because other users don't know how it is you are saying it.

I agree with the ruling of "don't like it, don't comment." Just leave sleeping dogs lie - you'll just open up a can of worms.

And on a final note, just because someone is better than you, it doesn't make them a hacker.

• Member ID:  26443
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  460
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  5923
  • Content Per Day:  2.53
  • Achievement Points:  50669
  • Days Won:  118
  • Birthday:  09/26/1971

• Member ID:  88
  • Topic Count:  248
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3483
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Achievement Points:  22904
  • Birthday:  11/13/1991

• Member ID:  27522
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1887
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Achievement Points:  13215
  • Days Won:  11
  • Birthday:  07/22/1951

Ouch!

Awards

• Member ID:  375
  • Followers:  92
  • Topic Count:  384
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  4062
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Achievement Points:  37131
  • Days Won:  45
  • Birthday:  06/01/1970
  • Device:  iPhone

43 minutes ago, TheCheeseyCrusader said:

Wanker ( said in an American style voice as we know they can not pronounce profanities without sounding stupid ) 😘

• Member ID:  26443
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  460
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  5923
  • Content Per Day:  2.53
  • Achievement Points:  50669
  • Days Won:  118
  • Birthday:  09/26/1971

3 hours ago, EDD THE DUCK said:

Wanker ( said in an American style voice as we know they can not pronounce profanities without sounding stupid ) 😘

This really hurts; may have to make a separate post.  

• Member ID:  2985
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  1669
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Achievement Points:  20170
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  12/01/1966