Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Hard spot to get to in maps on COD4

TheMrSmooth

• Member ID:  28712
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  88
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/02/1991

The small map with trees, hidden passage ways on the outskirts on map, and the 1 two story in the corner. I jumped on the door of the 2 story. Extremely EASY to do. Got yelled at and a big deal about it. BUT YET, 10 maps plus there is people getting on spots that are even harder to get on. I attached a screenshot of the last map I played. OBVIOUSLY you shouldn't be able to get of the roof. and yet. there a member was. I thought it was if it wasn't designed to be there you DONT GO. When i said something then i get insulted. That's nice.  If I get a hard time Whether I was Stricken>XI< or currently TheMrSmooth about a fucking door i was standing on then we surely would need to discuss the issues of EVERY SINGLE MAP people exploiting these SPOTS. I stopped being a member because I'm not interested in forums and communication with you guys.  But when stupid shit happens ill be here as I have in the past because of unfair treatment of players. I'VE BEEN PLAYING LONGER THAN 90% of your members and played with most of the creators of all these "clans." Every other map I'm getting spectated or getting accused to hacking. its getting old and it's stupid. This is a god damn game and it shouldn't piss people off like that to the point your accusing someone of something they would NEVER do. That IS a type of harassment. Like if you was accused of stealing something you didn't. Not the same, but its really getting tiring. When I see members LOOK AT ME and walk past me with thaws really lights a fire under my ass too, but that's whatever petty nonsense. Being the leader of COD4 and such a big alliance shouldn't we have a better grasp on stupid issues like these. I didn't mention names of admins and members for a reason. Not here to create drama I want some damn clarification on whether only >XI< members are allowed on these spots or if I'm allowed too or NOONE AT ALL so it can be fair right?

Sincerely,

Ron

TheMrSmooth

Formally,

Stricken>XI<

[PSI]LIL_BAD_BOT

Inked20210219121350_1_LI.jpg

• Member ID:  25355
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.17
  • Achievement Points:  63247
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954
  • Device:  Windows

How the fuck did you get the name 'Mr Smooth' lol, after this post change it mate 😅

'But when stupid shit happens ill be here as I have in the past because of unfair treatment of players. I'VE BEEN PLAYING LONGER THAN 90% of your members and played with most of the creators of all these "clans." Every other map I'm getting spectated or getting accused to hacking. its getting old and it's stupid. This is a god damn game and it shouldn't piss people off like that to the point your accusing someone of something they would NEVER do. That IS a type of harassment. Like if you was accused of stealing something you didn't. Not the same, but its really getting tiring. When I see members LOOK AT ME and walk past me with thaws really lights a fire under my ass too, but that's whatever petty nonsense. Being the leader of COD4 and such a big alliance shouldn't we have a better grasp on stupid issues like these. I didn't mention names of admins and members for a reason. Not here to create drama I want some damn clarification on whether only >XI< members are allowed on these spots or if I'm allowed too or NOONE AT ALL so it can be fair right?'

• Member ID:  20107
  • Group:  ++ COD2 Admin
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2015
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Achievement Points:  16685
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  08/01/1994

If you can get there and shoot and not get shot back, I see it as a problem. If you can get there and still get killed its fair game, you're a valid target and not shooting with impunity because you can get killed.

If you were completely out of bounds, under the map and unable to get killed I can understand the telling off.

• Member ID:  833
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  41
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  765
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Achievement Points:  5688

I haven't played on the MW2 server in forever so I am not sure what the current situation is. What Painkiller said above used to be the case.  If you can be shot it isn't a glitch afaik.

That said, I ditched  the MW2 servers long ago for many of those reasons you mentioned. Not fun anymore with all the toxicity.  I do not envy ANY of these admins who get to police our  servers. lol

• Member ID:  2995
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  181
  • Topic Count:  690
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  4428
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Achievement Points:  48513
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  02/13/1966

The map you are referring to is arbor_day, and that is a spot that has been determined by the admins to not be allowed.  Any player going to that spot will be told that it's a glitch and not to go there.  With the same token, there are other areas that have been in question that have been determined to be allowed, such as the hanoi map that you've provided a picture of.  Access to the roofs is allowed on that map.  The admins do discuss and determine the known spots for glitches and off-limit areas on a great number of maps.  It is then up to the admin team to make sure the players are aware when situations involving those areas arise. 

As far as accusations of hacking go, there is a procedure to follow when suspecting a player of hacking.  It is to be brought to the attention of an admin or head admin with a video if possible.  Otherwise, it's not supposed to be brought up directly in the server.  The COD4 admin team does let players know who are accusing others of hacking the proper procedures and to keep it out of the server.  The COD4 MW2 server is very populated almost 24/7 and continues to be in the Top 10 COD4 servers week after week, so we do as much as we can to make it an enjoyable experience.

I feel the strain of the stupid issues like these on the admins. It HAS been an issue in the past. So now that its ALL cleared up ill continue to exploit these areas along with XI members. 

As you said, off limit areas and glitches are what we are talking about. If 1 map you can and the other you can't it doesn't make for a good time for admins. You have issues as this one arise for no reason.

Edited by TheMrSmooth

• Member ID:  20107
  • Group:  ++ COD2 Admin
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2015
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Achievement Points:  16685
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  08/01/1994

8 minutes ago, KicknDatAzz said:

Not fun anymore with all the toxicity.  I do not envy ANY of these admins who get to police our  servers. lol

That's one of the things that annoy me the most there. Someone better than you kills you and its "hacker" this and "asshole" that. No team work, no working together. Just shit flinging. Not been on there much myself lately but I can only handle so much until the toxicity gets too much.

The CoD4 and 5 servers are crazy. I respect those admins. On CoD2 we know each other really well because its a smaller crowd of like, 25 people and easier to police.

Harassment. not toxic. the fuck you this and that is cool but when its overboard it should be stopped. and it shouldn't happen on the forums RobMc. thanks for your comment though the name stays

• Member ID:  2995
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  181
  • Topic Count:  690
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  4428
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Achievement Points:  48513
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  02/13/1966

19 minutes ago, TheMrSmooth said:

I feel the strain of the stupid issues like these on the admins. It HAS been an issue in the past. So now that its ALL cleared up ill continue to exploit these areas along with XI members. 

Just to clarify from what I've just explained, if you are seen in a known glitch or area that is off-limits, you, or any other player seen there will be told not to go there. 

yes understood