Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

New Quizzes?

PHUCKITMAN

• Member ID:  23
  • Group:  ++ COD2 Admin
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1829
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Achievement Points:  16052
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  08/06/1960
  • Device:  Windows

I am just wondering what happen to the making Quizzes fad? It seems like the last one was in late November of 2020 and nothing new since then. Did everyone just decide to suddenly quit doing them or is it something else? I know Rob Mc made a big huge deal about never making another quiz because of something I posted as a joke about one of his quizzes he made including trying to insult my level of education which made me fall out of my chair laughing but I let it go figuring he was just blowing off steam. I even sent him a lets kiss and make up apology in hopes it would help but nothing and we really don't know each other or have ever gamed or spoke to be candid so why my remarks caused such drama made me suspect it might not be my words but rather something else. Anyway like most of my posts I digress, can someone please make more quizzes or explain to me and others how to make and post them for others who enjoy a mental challenge as well as some points to lose at the crooked Black Jack Tables we run. They are the absolute worst odds ever but some of us think the next hand will turn the whole thing around (Fucking dealer is a bitch)

• Member ID:  25355
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.16
  • Achievement Points:  63248
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954

Well firstly fckr it wasn't a joke, and we both know it, so FU, I'm not spending hours of my life to keep you in points. There was no apology either, not that I read, dream on.

20 hours ago, RobMc said:

Well firstly fckr it wasn't a joke, and we both know it, so FU, I'm not spending hours of my life to keep you in points. There was no apology either, not that I read, dream on.

Blow me and you have zero idea of the thoughts behind my words so I find it very hard to believe that you can state here with such certainty that I was not apologizing for my words getting you all butt hurt. I frankly don't know you and have no intention of getting to know you because you seem to be a pompous asshole. The comment I made was something about the fact that we beat your country for our freedom and as such I didn't know much about your customs since the specific quiz was very British centric. This post was more about what happened to the others who made quizzes and that they stopped as well. I knew why you did your messages to me made that crystal clear. I was also asking for some guidance on how to make my own quizzes since you also insulted my intelligence while you tried to put me in my place. I have NEWS FOR YOU PAL I was here before you showed up and have been a Admin longer then you have been a member and I also was for several years "The Head Admin" for XI's original COD2 servers while you have found some quizzes online and posted them here BFD. Being asked to be the "Head Admin" for any Game Platform run by XI comes from the top and was not something I asked for, rather it was something I was asked to do because I catch Hackers and Banned Players who return with zero bans overturned. So GO FUCK YOURSELF AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT WHAT I POST.

Here is my original comment about 1 quiz after you asked me what sorts of quizzes I might like. You are a odd Fucker so when you made a fuss in your Pram and threw your toys on the ground this was my private response to you.    "Hey mate I don't understand what got your knickers all in a bunch but if you choose to quit that is on you not me. The problem with acting like a know it all is that you have to back it up against all attackers. The choice is yours and I do the quiz's for fun and for points but if you will take the time to explain how to post a quiz I will gladly come up with a few and put my cock on the table to see how I measure up. Aside from that I would say hope you stay well and have a good holiday season. Since we have virtually never interacted in game or on here I will disregard your Fuck You comment, PEACE BE WITH YOU."  So paint this situation the way you choose but I know what I meant and I didn't quit mate you did

• Member ID:  25355
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.16
  • Achievement Points:  63248
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954

oooooh bitch ! lmfao

• Member ID:  20996
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1744
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Achievement Points:  15647
  • Days Won:  4

23 hours ago, PHUCKITMAN said:

I am just wondering what happen to the making Quizzes fad? It seems like the last one was in late November of 2020 and nothing new since then. Did everyone just decide to suddenly quit doing them or is it something else? I know Rob Mc made a big huge deal about never making another quiz because of something I posted as a joke about one of his quizzes he made including trying to insult my level of education which made me fall out of my chair laughing but I let it go figuring he was just blowing off steam. I even sent him a lets kiss and make up apology in hopes it would help but nothing and we really don't know each other or have ever gamed or spoke to be candid so why my remarks caused such drama made me suspect it might not be my words but rather something else. Anyway like most of my posts I digress, can someone please make more quizzes or explain to me and others how to make and post them for others who enjoy a mental challenge as well as some points to lose at the crooked Black Jack Tables we run. They are the absolute worst odds ever but some of us think the next hand will turn the whole thing around (Fucking dealer is a bitch)

Congratulations !! you just solved it !!   :guitar: