Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Spring Rotation 04/03 to 07/03

• Member ID:  20107
  • Group:  ++ COD2 Admin
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2015
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Achievement Points:  16685
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  08/01/1994
  • Device:  Windows

TDM SERVER UPDATES 03/30/2021
Following the CTF shenanigans from last weekend, I have now updated the server to the new rotation that will run for three months. There is now a 1:1 ratio of R&G and Sniper which will hopefully go well!

Here is the rotation:

gametype tdm map mp_toujane map sps_london_bridge map mp_rschew map mp_shalkanv2 map mp_peaks map ifis_egypt map mp_marketsquare_b1 map sps_toxic map mp_burgundy_snow_v2 map trainwreck map mp_bridge2 map mp_tukovi3 map mp_canal3 map mp_ols_desert map mp_chateau_manor map mp_ifis_bt map mp_ammaedara map mp_casa map mp_asylum2 map hillsides map liberl1.1 map sksquare map mp_dawnville_night_rain_v2 map mhz_convoy3 map mp_curra_tuscany2 map mp_cbs map mp_breach map sps_valle_de_leire

These are the sniper maps used in this rotation:

sps_toxic
trainwreck
mp_tukovi3
mp_ols_desert
mp_ifis_bt
hillsides
sksquare
mhz_convoy3
mp_cbs
sps_london_bridge
mp_shalkanv2
ifis_egypt
mp_casa

This is now live and the server has been restarted for that. You shouldn't get any iwd conflicts but if you do, just delete the offending iwd and you'll be okay.

• Member ID:  23
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1828
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Achievement Points:  16039
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  08/06/1960

Awesome job @PainKiller and to anyone who see's this post feel free to share it with your friends. This should make for some excellent action on the COD2 TDM Server with a equal mix of great Run & Gun DM type games on some great maps as well as some of the best Team Sniper maps with the option to have long range scoped rifles so you can get real good looks at your opponents face before you put a Bullet in it lol. Looking forward to seeing some of you who haven't been in the COD2 servers for a while but there is always room and lots of laughs as well as updates by our friends up north about the weather, the beverage they had, how long ago they did the old lady, the current Hockey standings etc. So you can stay up on what's happening in Canada while playing the greatest game ever made and the one >XI< was founded around. Kill you all later 

• Member ID:  1189
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  81
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2004
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Achievement Points:  12788
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/20/1966

Thank you for the work you put into this Pain Killer.  We all appreicate the time you put in here.  

LOL Phuckitman  You hit it on the head, no pun intended.

• Member ID:  23
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1828
  • Achievement Points:  16039
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  08/06/1960

@PainKiller todays games went great with very little bitching by anyone. I heard no bitching about the format from anyone just heard it about a few maps that people complained about the spawn points not knowing that their team mates dictate where they respawn because of those campers and the longest alive player is where you respawn by. There is one sniper map the one called Bridges or something like that with the 2 tall towers on each side has a ton of background noise but that was about it. You did a great job and we thank you

10 hours ago, PHUCKITMAN said:

@PainKiller todays games went great with very little bitching by anyone. I heard no bitching about the format from anyone just heard it about a few maps that people complained about the spawn points not knowing that their team mates dictate where they respawn because of those campers and the longest alive player is where you respawn by. There is one sniper map the one called Bridges or something like that with the 2 tall towers on each side has a ton of background noise but that was about it. You did a great job and we thank you

Great to hear it went well! I was away all day yesterday so I didn't get a look at how it went. I will look at getting that background noise removed. In the meantime you'll have to lower your volume a bit.

• Member ID:  255
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Content Count:  1809
  • Achievement Points:  15969
  • Days Won:  22
  • Birthday:  12/17/1957

Again, thanks for all you do, really appreciate you keeping up on a consistent basis all these map updates/rotations.

• Member ID:  1189
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  81
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2004
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Achievement Points:  12788
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/20/1966

It was great on the server this morning.  We even got Puck out of bed early.  I like to start at 6 AM CT time, but you old fuckers can't wake up.  However, it was a good rotation, and it went well.  I agree with P-man that there was a couple of spawn camp maps that we will need to keep an eye on.  When one player camps it fucks up the spawns, which makes it frustrating.  No worries though everything was good.  Thanks for the hard work.

On 4/5/2021 at 12:50 AM, window said:

It was great on the server this morning.  We even got Puck out of bed early.  I like to start at 6 AM CT time, but you old fuckers can't wake up.  However, it was a good rotation, and it went well.  I agree with P-man that there was a couple of spawn camp maps that we will need to keep an eye on.  When one player camps it fucks up the spawns, which makes it frustrating.  No worries though everything was good.  Thanks for the hard work.

Thanks Window, I am glad it went well too. I will keep an eye on those maps. I think I know the ones you are talking about. If it becomes too bad then I will take them out the rotation and replace them with stock maps.

I can't take all the credit for this, the help from you, Pman and Laz has been invaluable and its a team effort mate

On 4/4/2021 at 10:48 PM, TedsofBeverlyHills said:

Again, thanks for all you do, really appreciate you keeping up on a consistent basis all these map updates/rotations.

Thank you Ted 🙂
I'l ltry get my ass in DM at some point to smack you

• Member ID:  489
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  547
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  4668
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Achievement Points:  41007
  • Birthday:  01/09/1963
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

On 4/4/2021 at 6:50 PM, window said:

Sheesh Window, some of us still WORK for a living & it's kinda nice to get an hour or two of extra sleep on the weekend, not to mention having an adult beverage the night before. 🍻

1 hour ago, TheLastColdBeer said:

Sheesh Window, some of us still WORK for a living & it's kinda nice to get an hour or two of extra sleep on the weekend, not to mention having an adult beverage the night before. 🍻

Do you think Window still has a cup of warm milk before bed and his wife tucks him in?