Kitsune

A super special day today

17 hours ago, TBB said:

Thar's because you don't have a mustache!!!!

This is an absolutely true story I swear it

I have had a beard since I was 19, now grey of course, but not back then. I was staying with a few family members in my parents house over Christmas Eve (no drink driving of course) and was sleeping downstairs with two others one on the sofa/settee and the others on camp beds.

My mother bless her was always an early riser and came in the lounge to tidy up after our session the previous night. I was awake and she suggested I went upstairs and jump into a comfortable bed beside my father, I wasn't keen but she insisted. So doing what I was told I gently climbed in beside my snoring old man, I was just starting to drift off when he turned over and put his arm over me much to my horror.

'You can stop that right now' I said

Rising from a deep sleep and opening his eyes, quick as a flash he said

'Christ I thought your mother was upside down' ?

3 hours ago, RobMc said:

This is an absolutely true story I swear it

I have had a beard since I was 19, now grey of course, but not back then. I was staying with a few family members in my parents house over Christmas Eve (no drink driving of course) and was sleeping downstairs with two others one on the sofa/settee and the others on camp beds.

My mother bless her was always an early riser and came in the lounge to tidy up after our session the previous night. I was awake and she suggested I went upstairs and jumped into a comfortable bed beside my father, I wasn't keen but she insisted. So doing what I was told I gently climbed in beside my snoring old man, I was just starting to drift off when he turned over and put his arm over me much to my horror.

'You can stop that right now' I said

Rising from a deep sleep and opening his eyes, quick as a flash he said:db:

'Christ I thought your mother was upside down' ?

I hear you get that all the time when sleeping on the local park bench!!