Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Pfizer 2nd shot

FunStick

• Member ID:  1100
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  164
  • Topic Count:  164
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1035
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Achievement Points:  9247
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/30/1980
  • Device:  Windows

I thought the 1st one was bad, but holy shit the 2nd one is a complete asshole.   Anyone who is yet to get the 2nd shot (Moderna, and Pfizer), be warned and take an entire day off and do nothing.  The chills you get from this is unspeakable.  I got 4 layers of clothes, and 3 blankets and 2 warmers and im still cold as ice. Eat light foods like cereal and soups.  You'll thank me later.

• Member ID:  9264
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  87
  • Topic Count:  90
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6058
  • Content Per Day:  1.53
  • Achievement Points:  50962
  • Days Won:  53
  • Birthday:  07/13/1981
  • Device:  Android

4 minutes ago, FunStick said:

I thought the 1st one was bad, but holy shit the 2nd one is a complete asshole.   Anyone who is yet to get the 2nd shot (Moderna, and Pfizer), be warned and take an entire day off and do nothing.  The chills you get from this is unspeakable.  I got 4 layers of clothes, and 3 blankets and 2 warmers and im still cold as ice. Eat light foods like cereal and soups.  You'll thank me later.

That's your first problem. Taking it. 😏

• Member ID:  1850
  • Followers:  98
  • Topic Count:  328
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8620
  • Content Per Day:  1.75
  • Achievement Points:  55994
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  06/19/1948

I had the Moderna one and had no side effects.

1 hour ago, Icequeen said:

That's your first problem. Taking it. 😏

Didn't have a choice.  I and my team were indirectly forced to take it or loose our jobs.  MD is an at WILL state.  

1 hour ago, Hunter1948 said:

Good.  There are a few that don't have side effects.  Its not fun

• Member ID:  85
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Achievement Points:  3113
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/30/1973
  • Device:  Macintosh

I got the Moderna, both now.  I only faked not feeling well to get out of shit I did not want to do.  But, really had no bad side effects.

I faked the 1st one.  the 2nd one is payback :(

• Member ID:  9264
  • Followers:  87
  • Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  6058
  • Content Per Day:  1.53
  • Achievement Points:  50962
  • Days Won:  53
  • Birthday:  07/13/1981

• Member ID:  989
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  261
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  17976
  • Content Per Day:  3.46
  • Achievement Points:  131717
  • Days Won:  251
  • Birthday:  01/27/1946

4 hours ago, Hunter1948 said:

Me either

• Member ID:  23
  • Group:  ++ COD2 Admin
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1828
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Achievement Points:  16039
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  08/06/1960

Sorry about your rough Day Dude, I get my second dose of the Pfizer jab tomorrow at Microsoft so I will get one of the newest tracking chips straight from Bill Gates basement lol. I have seen both of my family members who live with me get their first and second dose of the Pfizer Vaccine and they both had very bad days for about 48 hours after that second shot. That is why I got mine set up for 6pm tomorrow after work so I have the entire weekend to recover. 2 of my co-workers got their second shots this week and they both missed days because the Vaccine was working. When you get the shot you get a mild case of the virus that causes your body to rapidly produce huge amounts of antibodies to fight it off and teach your immune system what to look for if you come in contact with it again. Washington is also a will to work State and while my employer is not making this a issue for further employment it is also a will to live State. I choose to live after already having one of the early cases of it in early 2020 since I live in the early epicenter of the first major breakout at the Life care Center about 2 miles from our home and those residents use the same Market and Pharmacy we use. For those who are choosing not to take the vaccine I understand your lack of education about how these things spread and mutate but your choice to avoid a vaccine that will protect you and anyone you come in contact with and reduce the chance for this virus to mutate beyond the vaccine barriers should feel guilty about your disregard for other human beings. It is your choice since you live in a Country that allows you that freedom but did you know the tech behind this was developed by our Military using what they have learned from vaccinating every single soldier for things they don't even tell us about and they can't say no, it is part of their "DUTY" to their fellow Soldiers and the Country so they don't bring some designer virus back from tours abroad. I am a compassionate person but if I hear of someone who refused to get a vaccine that was started under 45 and his Family all got it and 46 just pushed harder to get more of it out faster and that refusal causes someone to get sick of heaven forbid they pass from Covid after choosing not to get protected I will have zero sympathy. If we don't get "Herd Immunity" we will continue to thin the Herd. Red States are seeing a huge rise in cases and experts say it is because of refusal to get shots when there is plenty of doses for their States. Covid has killed over 575,000 Americans in about 13 months, so Covid-19 kills while only a few people have died after the vaccine and they are not sure those deaths were from the shot they got just like the Officer who died during the attempted takeover of the Capitol on 1/6/21. He died from multiple Strokes the following day not from bear spray or a fire extinguisher as originally thought. Just get the shots and the life you save may be someone very important to you like your parent or your drug dealer

• Member ID:  1238
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1207
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  6082
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Achievement Points:  50713
  • Days Won:  11

8 hours ago, FunStick said:

You will be better once your immune system exchanges checksums with Bill Gates... 🤡🤭🙂🤣

• Member ID:  26443
  • Topic Count:  460
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  5923
  • Content Per Day:  2.53
  • Achievement Points:  50670
  • Days Won:  118
  • Birthday:  09/26/1971

Some of you are silly.  The only thing the vaccine does is instruct your body to produce the antigen/protein/marker that is found on the surface of the actual virus.  There is no virus in the shot.  It does not splice itself into your dna or anything.  If you feel unwell, that is merely your immune system's B memory cells & helper T cells making note of the protein.  Which shot you get doesn't determine how strongly your immune system reacts.  How badly you feel isn't an indication of how robustly your immune system responds.  Many people who caught a 'mild case' of COVID is because their immune system didn't mount a strong reaction, & contrary to getting over it easily, they actually carried it around for several weeks as opposed to those who felt really sickly and got over it.  As a result of having what they thought was a mild case & actually carrying it around for many weeks, it resulted in most of the mutations, & worse, put them at 60% greater chance of dying within six months after contracting the virus compared to people who felt really horrible & recovered.  That's because of the long-term damage that the virus did to several of their systems over the long-term infection they carried.  Strokes, neurological damage, heart damage, kidney damage, etc...  Ironic that the people who haven't... or didn't get a shot because they thought they wouldn't get really sick or thought they had a mild case are the ones 60% more likely to die from it.  And among those that did survive their 'mild case' of the virus, a surprising number are going to be living with long-term or permanent damage to various systems of their body.  The chances of contracting COVID & it fucking you up are WAAAY higher than any danger the vaccine presents.  But do what makes you happy.... & remember... I told you so.

Edited by Timmah!

• Member ID:  23520
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  737
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  7105
  • Days Won:  1

11 hours ago, Timmah! said:

Some of you are silly.  The only thing the vaccine does is instruct your body to produce the antigen/protein/marker that is found on the surface of the actual virus.  There is no virus in the shot.  It does not splice itself into your dna or anything.  If you feel unwell, that is merely your immune system's B memory cells & helper T cells making note of the protein.  Which shot you get doesn't determine how strongly your immune system reacts.  How badly you feel isn't an indication of how robustly your immune system responds.  Many people who caught a 'mild case' of COVID is because their immune system didn't mount a strong reaction, & contrary to getting over it easily, they actually carried it around for several weeks as opposed to those who felt really sickly and got over it.  As a result of having what they thought was a mild case & actually carrying it around for many weeks, it resulted in most of the mutations, & worse, put them at 60% greater chance of dying within six months after contracting the virus compared to people who felt really horrible & recovered.  That's because of the long-term damage that the virus did to several of their systems over the long-term infection they carried.  Strokes, neurological damage, heart damage, kidney damage, etc...  Ironic that the people who haven't... or didn't get a shot because they thought they wouldn't get really sick or thought they had a mild case are the ones 60% more likely to die from it.  And among those that did survive their 'mild case' of the virus, a surprising number are going to be living with long-term or permanent damage to various systems of their body.  The chances of contracting COVID & it fucking you up are WAAAY higher than any danger the vaccine presents.  But do what makes you happy.... & remember... I told you so.

Speaking in some strange absolutes here. Do you work for Pfizer?

@PHUCKITMANDo you drive?

1 hour ago, Sharpe said:

Speaking in some strange absolutes here. Do you work for Pfizer?

@PHUCKITMANDo you drive?

No counterclaim, supporting evidence, citations.  1 ad hominem.  Good stuff.

• Member ID:  49
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  113
  • Content Count:  835
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Achievement Points:  11411
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/09/1966

I had the Moderna one and had no side effects. just got home from the 2nd shot. ;) 

8 hours ago, Timmah! said:

No counterclaim, supporting evidence, citations.  1 ad hominem.  Good stuff.

Please see the many previous replies in the last thread we had a debate in. 

"The chances of contracting COVID & it fucking you up are WAAAY higher than any danger the vaccine presents." Across all age groups? We definitely know for certain all possible side effects, there are no possible further surprises that could appear like the blood clot issue with astra zeneca? 

To reiterate what I think my main point in the other thread was - there is a vast continuum of risk from young to old and I don't think anyone can say with 100% certainty that if you are young and healthy the potential risks of a vaccine outweigh the benefits. The cost benefit analysis improves the older and unhealthier you get. I don't think if you are young and healthy with a minute risk, that it is worth taking the chance at this moment in time. 70 with high blood pressure and obese? Probably worth it. This leaves aside the moral aspect of "protecting" others which is a separate issue.

"a surprising number are going to be living with long-term or permanent damage to various systems of their body"

What percentage is "a surprising number"? How does this stratify across age groups? 

Edited by Sharpe

31 minutes ago, Sharpe said:

Please see the many previous replies in the last thread we had a debate in. 

"The chances of contracting COVID & it fucking you up are WAAAY higher than any danger the vaccine presents." Across all age groups? We definitely know for certain all possible side effects, there are no possible further surprises that could appear like the blood clot issue with astra zeneca? 

To reiterate what I think my main point in the other thread was - there is a vast continuum of risk from young to old and I don't think anyone can say with 100% certainty that if you are young and healthy the potential risks of a vaccine outweigh the benefits. The cost benefit analysis improves the older and unhealthier you get. I don't think if you are young and healthy with a minute risk, that it is worth taking the chance at this moment in time. 70 with high blood pressure and obese? Probably worth it. This leaves aside the moral aspect of "protecting" others which is a separate issue.

"a surprising number are going to be living with long-term or permanent damage to various systems of their body"

What percentage is "a surprising number"? How does this stratify across age groups? 

Well, there you go, well on your way to make a counter argument.  Now the next step is to research the very questions you posited, make a statement of what you believe to be fact & post what you believe are supporting results with links & citations.  And then, of course, what one considers 'surprising' could be open to personal interpretation, for starters.  This path, as you've determined it thus far is the one heading down argumentum ad infinitum/Ad nauseum.  You're not taking a definite position arguing points much less presenting a counterargument.  Here, if you really wanna have a debate:  https://bit.ly/32PI2qF

Edited by Timmah!

9 hours ago, Timmah! said:

Well, there you go, well on your way to make a counter argument.  Now the next step is to research the very questions you posited, make a statement of what you believe to be fact & post what you believe are supporting results with links & citations.  And then, of course, what one considers 'surprising' could be open to personal interpretation, for starters.  This path, as you've determined it thus far is the one heading down argumentum ad infinitum/Ad nauseum.  You're not taking a definite position arguing points much less presenting a counterargument.  Here, if you really wanna have a debate:  https://bit.ly/32PI2qF

Stop being a dick. You do that enough in the server.   🙂   I understand what Sharpe is trying to say.  Your just being an arrogant douche nugget.  Still love you though.  

2 hours ago, FunStick said:

Stop being a dick. You do that enough in the server.   🙂   I understand what Sharpe is trying to say.  Your just being an arrogant douche nugget.  Still love you though.  

Because I have a particular viewpoint that doesn't jibe with  someone else's sentiment means I'm a dick.  The majority of the people in this group are over 30 & would do well to have the vaccine.  So, if I disagree with you thinking I'm a dick because other people disagree with me, by that logic, you also are being a dick, since I disagree with you.  And @YACCster, you should be the last person to 'heart' anyone for dickish criticality.  But I like the general statement of 'I understand what Sharpe is trying to say' without any specificity.  Much easier than coming with supporting facts & references explaining one's position. You do realize there's thousands of people that died because people needlessly spread the virus.   I believe that people that don't want to get vaccinated should be barred from public venues, so they don't kill others with their inconsideration.  Their attitude is 'fuck them.'  So, fuck them.  Many have blood on their hands just as surely as if they walked-up & shot someone in the head. Worse actually, because at least that'd be a quick death compared to protracted, cascading multiple organ failure or a nice, slow suffocation due to pulmonary interstitial fluid accumulation.  But let's go with the 'I'm being a dick' premise, since it's more convenient.

• Member ID:  906
  • Followers:  143
  • Topic Count:  510
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  17025
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Achievement Points:  148132
  • Days Won:  673
  • Birthday:  11/30/1960

man it would have been cool to see what people had to deal with back in 1919 .1 more thing that is going to end the world .the big covid 19.. with a 99% survival rate ..and do we really have to be told every day about it .we know whats up ..

as for this idiot never took a flu shot in my 60 years and you damn sure are not putting that shit in me ..

Edited by tsw 8.5

15 hours ago, Timmah! said:

Your post above isn't filled with links and citations? I need to provide links to every idea/statement I make but you don't? Also clearly ignoring the several well thought out posts I responded with in the previous thread and now smugly trying to make it look like I can't present any kind of an argument when your own post is filled with conjecture. You are clever and write well, better than me I would say - but don't try and use latin to make it look like I am not saying anything of substance, just because you don't like it. Part of my argument is that we don't know - thus it can't be proven. It should be up to the individual. The vaccines may very well be worth it for the vast majority. The cost benefit analysis greatly improves the older you become. We do have evidence, from the past and currently, about potential harms of vaccines :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandemrix

Here is my last post in the previous thread which you didn't respond to :" https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-56665517

"Under-30s in the UK are to be offered an alternative Covid vaccine to the AstraZeneca jab due to the evidence linking it to rare blood clots.""

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/planning-scenarios.html

Current best estimate ifrs from the cdc - although we don't know to what extent the death count has been inflated. In the UK as an example all deaths within 28 days of a positive test are counted in the official tally.

0-17 years old - 0.005%

18-49 years old - 0.05% - Although I think this one will be weighted heavily towards 40+

50-64 years old - 0.6%

65 + 9% - Would like to see a bigger split here, 65-75 will be noticeably less than 80-90.

"I believe that people that don't want to get vaccinated should be barred from public venues, so they don't kill others with their inconsideration.  Their attitude is 'fuck them.'  So, fuck them.  Many have blood on their hands just as surely as if they walked-up & shot someone in the head. Worse actually, because at least that'd be a quick death compared to protracted, cascading multiple organ failure or a nice, slow suffocation due to pulmonary interstitial fluid accumulation.  But let's go with the 'I'm being a dick' premise, since it's more convenient."

I actually thought you were arguing reasonably sanely in the previous thread but this is unhinged. I find it sad if you actually think this. If you are this far gone, there is nothing I can say that you will find reasonable and vice versa to be honest. Maybe this is why it appears you are becoming more aggressive, as you find most of my viewpoints abhorrent.

I'll state this clearly for you. Even if this was the black plague with an ifr of 50% I wouldn't force or coerce medical treatment on anyone, and still wouldn't have mandatory lockdowns or masks etc. 

I wonder where such posts were with the flu all these years (which actually kills more young people) and other various maladies. How about traffic fatalities? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motor_vehicle_fatality_rate_in_U.S._by_year

"For 2016 specifically, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) data shows 37,461 people were killed in 34,436 motor vehicle crashes, an average of 102 per day.[1]"

Looks like we better get rid of driving immediately - wait no that would be ludicrous. You could make the argument that you are a brilliant driver, that you have never been in a crash. Unfortunately humans are error prone. Didn't sleep well last night? Better not drive the next day as your risk of killing someone has definitely gone up.

Life is inherently risky. You are going to die. It would be better to live in as free a world as possible not run by tyrannical loons trying to control everything you do.

• Member ID:  3453
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  668
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Achievement Points:  5126
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  04/22/1975

i had both shot of phzire and only thing i got was sore arm felt fine.

@Sharpe Will get back to you.  There are links in another comment I posted in another thread for informational purposes.  The reason I posted none in this one was because it wasn't approaching a debate until you contended some points.  And the Latin' wasn't fancy, it's a simple way of saying that you're gonna contend a point repeatedly because you disagree with the proper course of action; it's a common result; usually occurring later in the process.

Edited by Timmah!

• Member ID:  151
  • Group:  ++ COD2 Admin
  • Followers:  62
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Content Count:  9123
  • Content Per Day:  1.71
  • Achievement Points:  94001
  • Days Won:  314
  • Birthday:  05/17/1959
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

I'll not be getting the "Experimental Gene Therapy" , thank you. If you got vax, you don't need to worry about me, right?! Or what's the point of risk for a virus with a 99.9% chance over recovery? With theraputics, like HCQ & Ivermectine, I'll take my chances. Never had a vaccine my entire adult life and I'm 62! My body, my choice!

nojabforme.info

Edited by LtLaszlo

• Member ID:  1818
  • Followers:  61
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Content Count:  1041
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Achievement Points:  14304
  • Birthday:  06/12/1975

i had both shots of Pfizer... 1st shot i had weird ass dreams and a tender shoulder, 2nd shot nothing at all. Hubby had no symptoms either.