HELLSPAWN

HELLSPAWN INTRO

Hello Guys this is David AKA Hellspawn (the one that you all love :-)...

I'm an accountant from Long Island NY.  Was born in Dominican Republic and came to the US when I was 14.

I speak English and Spanish, I usually spend the summer in the DR.

Love my family, to travel, ride bikes and build stuff.

I've been on your server for about 12 years and have enjoyed every minute of it.

Thank you and see you in the game.

Awards

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the great introduction. Accountant that explains a lot....all that pent up emotion brought on by sleepless nights of (counting sheep?) endless numbers floating through your mind. Not being able to find that $1.27 you need to balance. @WldPenguin
What about that crazy hyena laugh of yours?

Wayne

Edited by WeednFeed

We already have a Hellspawn in our server.  I think you will have to change your name. Unless you turn out to be a better player and not curse in Spanish when you get destroyed.  If so, we welcome you and we will tell our existing Hellspawn to change his name to Grimace.

grimace.jpg

Awards

@HELLSPAWN Accountants ... one step above lawyers (barely!)  I knew I didn't like you ... now I know why!  Hahaha.  JK buddy.  Nice intro and nice to learn a bit more about you.  You forgot to mention that you are humping the FT server in NY which is the only reason you ever get any kills.  FU.

Awards

1 hour ago, Yoshi said:

@HELLSPAWN Accountants ... one step above lawyers (barely!)  I knew I didn't like you ... now I know why!  Hahaha.  JK buddy.  Nice intro and nice to learn a bit more about you.  You forgot to mention that you are humping the FT server in NY which is the only reason you ever get any kills.  FU.

🤔 Makes me wonder what you think of me lol