Markoff

For JohnnyDos

Awesome job Markoff, very nice way to remember one of the funniest members this Family has ever had. We used to have a Map I think Rugger made that had several of our sigs on the walls. I think it was the map with the big XI in the middle but @loaderXI or @Ruggerxi can answer which map it is but it was made many years ago and has probably many sigs from some who have been around here forever and some who are gaming in Heaven. It is always nice to make a memory for a friend that will show your love for them for years to come. Bravo Dude Bravo

11 hours ago, PHUCKITMAN said:

Awesome job Markoff, very nice way to remember one of the funniest members this Family has ever had. We used to have a Map I think Rugger made that had several of our sigs on the walls. I think it was the map with the big XI in the middle but @loaderXI or @Ruggerxi can answer which map it is but it was made many years ago and has probably many sigs from some who have been around here forever and some who are gaming in Heaven. It is always nice to make a memory for a friend that will show your love for them for years to come. Bravo Dude Bravo

I made that map a long time ago, I'm not even sure what the name of it is anymore or if its even in rotations anymore. @loaderXI 

The map I am remembering was a walled in map with bushes around the edges and a big tan XI in the middle and a few towers but all the walls of the XI had players sigs on it like posters. I went thru the entire map list tonight using the portal and many don't have photos like mp_killa_xi_admin doesn't but that name sounds so familiar. The map you mentioned @loaderXII think is the map with the small XI with the box up in the air and the wood platform that floats as well with the few secrets like jumping towards a tank???