Markoff

For JohnnyDos

4 hours ago, Ruggerxi said:

@loaderXI I downloaded and looked at every map pack that was last modified on 8/31/2017 and I couldn't find it in there. I find some that I thought were mine under 24.iwd and F.iwd, but it wasn't mine :(

4 hours ago, Ruggerxi said:

@loaderXI I downloaded and looked at every map pack that was last modified on 8/31/2017 and I couldn't find it in there. I find some that I thought were mine under 24.iwd and F.iwd, but it wasn't mine :(

ok I will go fish 🙂

However many of the XI maps were lost years ago but as I type this I have these
mp_xi_farm ,mp_xi_hvt_komplex,mp_xi_jordan,mp_xi_kastle,mp_xtremeidiots,mp_desert_idiot,mp_idiot_island,mp_idiot_islandv2,mp_idiotville,

Ya i Miss johnny saying (But i Put a Whole Clip in him and Nothing 🙂 ) A Great guy.  I  miss playing with the old Breakfast Club on Bf 3 &4  Tsw -Tanks  All the guys and gals from  from the uk   Sob 🙂    God rest My Friend !!!!!

19 hours ago, loaderXI said:

mp_xi_farm ,mp_xi_hvt_komplex,mp_xi_jordan,mp_xi_kastle,mp_xtremeidiots,mp_desert_idiot,mp_idiot_island,mp_idiot_islandv2,mp_idiotville

Xi farm first xi map ever by yours truly.  Xi Jordan idiot island  are mine to idiot idlandc2 I'm not sure. There's idk 

15 hours ago, Ruggerxi said:

That's not mine, but the XI is a smaller version of the one I used on my map, but my whole map was basically that XI with walls surrounding it. 

Yeah that's the one I am remembering and you had the walls plastered with as many members sigs as you could get. I remember us all sending them to you in jpeg files which some like me didn't know what that meant or how to do it. There had to be 40 to 50 at least on that map. Just a BIG "XI" with some boards to cross the top here and there and a few places you could climb up and some light cover here and there like carts, booths, bushes and a few towers that were around the outside edges. I can close my eyes and see it but just can't remember the damn name.

9 hours ago, PHUCKITMAN said:

Yeah that's the one I am remembering and you had the walls plastered with as many members sigs as you could get. I remember us all sending them to you in jpeg files which some like me didn't know what that meant or how to do it. There had to be 40 to 50 at least on that map. Just a BIG "XI" with some boards to cross the top here and there and a few places you could climb up and some light cover here and there like carts, booths, bushes and a few towers that were around the outside edges. I can close my eyes and see it but just can't remember the damn name.

I can't remember the name of it for nothing, man I hope someone can track that down

9 hours ago, Ruggerxi said:

I can't remember the name of it for nothing, man I hope someone can track that down

in the Egypt map with concrete outer perimater high wall and tunnels  and ponds  was in room in ground that have a names on 1 wall /room whole map

Rugger the one you thinking is  a fortress style map around 2008-10 

also had a teleport to floating duct in sky, was a sniper originally