Jump to content
RobMc

How about making it a requirement to play??

Recommended Posts

It is becoming increasingly obvious that 'the World Class' players never ever speak in Ftag, and I strongly suspect there's a reason for this, now this is team game, and not only is this not in the spirit of the game but it seems every 'world class player' is a mute quite deliberately, make it compulsory to have a mic and speak, bet they disappear.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Who are the 'world class players' you are talking about?  If you mean pooty ... it's clear he is hearing and understanding everything, so I'm not sure why with him/her.

We KNOW it's not Sourtap. 🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

2 hours ago, Yoshi said:

Who are the 'world class players' you are talking about?  If you mean pooty ... it's clear he is hearing and understanding everything, so I'm not sure why with him/her.

We KNOW it's not Sourtap. 🤣

Auch, below the belt!!! Hit me up if you ever need a masterclass how to win games! I specialize in:

- Camping
- Headshots
- Actually hitting targets
- Ignoring @wildthing
- Pissing of @Roxy!
Let me know where you come short and which one(s) you want to improve. Costs are negotiable!

:cheers:
 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sourtap said:

Auch, below the belt!!! Hit me up if you ever need a masterclass how to win games! I specialize in:

- Camping
- Headshots
- Actually hitting targets
- Ignoring @wildthing
- Pissing of @Roxy!

 

@Roxy!loves me ... 

Who is @wildthing Never heard of it.  🤣

Yes you are a good camper ... headshots and hitting targets?  Delusional.  hahaha

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

22 hours ago, Hoth said:

Name these world class players? There are some very good players on our servers but if your thinking world class you need to get your eyes or sense of reality checked.  

Oh boy, here goes Rob educating the idiots again, if you read these forums regularly it's something called a euphemism, work it out yourself what for.

Oh boy how do you fucking name them when they don't speak

My name is ..., I'm looking for some eyes so I can find my reality, please help by donating a small amount to my search fund, pm me your bank details.

Thank you ...

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 5/20/2021 at 10:59 PM, RobMc said:

Oh boy, here goes Rob educating the idiots again, if you read these forums regularly it's something called a euphemism, work it out yourself what for.

Oh boy how do you fucking name them when they don't speak

My name is ..., I'm looking for some eyes so I can find my reality, please help by donating a small amount to my search fund, pm me your bank details.

Thank you ...

If your educating people that is a cause for major concern. Not speaking has no relation to you typing in their name here. I will send you all my overseas account info.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Public

Public

    You don't have permission to chat.
    ×
    ×
    • Create New...

    Important Information

    We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.