Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Forgive give old Senzei

• Member ID:  20913
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  54
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  639
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Device:  Windows

Hi all 

I have not been able to get on line hardly at all for about 2 months now, if I ever do my ping is all over the place, totally unable to play😪 Sadly I have to use 4g here provided by the three network. Total crap as they have stuffed up the mask near me which supplies the signal 😪

Hence if I ever get a decent signal then fire up, it lasts a minute or 2 then goes. Unable to stream movies/tv/games any sort of downloads. They are bloody useless and as for customer services that is a total joke. 
At present there is no high speed fibre, only old fashion cooper 😪 Have unplugged re plugged , moved/ reset etc. Nothing Works. Hence why if I get on servers I have to leave.
If three sorted out the mask then all could be fine maybe but, they do not give a (*hit)

So sorry to all of you out there who miss their loving old Senzei😍 , he has not left so his deadly skills will return ASAP.

1 Good bit of news fibre cables have been now laid around this area but told it will take several months to connect 😔
So all stop 😭 Senzei Will be back :animier::animier::animier::yes

Edited by Senzei
spelt wrong