Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Probably a shot in the dark but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

• Member ID:  28829
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  21
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

Hmm, i am not sure how to even start this post but I suppose it would be easier to just say what's in my head & fill in the blanks later..

My first cousin, Michael Estepp who passed away in 2017 was apart of >XI< and was honestly very proud of it. About 11- 12 years ago when i was like 9-10 he would always come to my house & tell me how fuckin gnarly the Crisis & CoD4 servers were on here & about how much I would more I would enjoy it compared to console LOL.

Growing up in Ky , not many of my friends (if any) were into computers and computer gaming , so the only way i was able to learn about it was thru my cousin Michael !! Now im 21 and have been taking online C++ courses and my entire world practically revolves around computers and all the fun stuff that comes with it now.

&

Recently I was just reading old Facebook post on his wall, reminiscing & seen a couple post from fellow >XI< Clan Members paying their respects even though they had never actually met IRL, so i just wanted to see if I could find anyone who has been on the forum for a LONG time that would remember him and possibly share some memories or even better, direct me to his old account page ? I am not sure i can find the post anymore but am about to look back now to see if i can add it for reference. I will make sure to edit out all names and profile pictures for obvious reasons but feel like it may better help my search.

He would be so proud to see how much I have learned & I have to credit it all to him. I think I he would be pretty proud of my rig as well ❤️ he used to give me quite a lot of shit about playing Xbox.

Anyways, I know this post prolly wont make it very far but thought it was worth a shot. Thanks in advance and have a blessed evening ❤️ 

• Member ID:  6
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  184
  • Topic Count:  2827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.53
  • Content Count:  11822
  • Content Per Day:  2.22
  • Achievement Points:  106279
  • Days Won:  123
  • Birthday:  08/25/1976
  • Device:  iPhone

• Member ID:  2995
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  181
  • Topic Count:  690
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  4428
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Achievement Points:  48513
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  02/13/1966
  • Device:  Windows

• Member ID:  23
  • Group:  ++ COD2 Admin
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1828
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Achievement Points:  16039
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  08/06/1960
  • Device:  Windows

Your Cousin "TooCuteSue" as we all knew him was a member of our family from the early years when we were just playing COD2. He was a dedicated player, funny as Hell and loved his Family very much as well as us Idiots since we all feel like this is a "Big Family". He has been missed by many here and we are sure he is having fun in heaven doing everything that made him smile. You are lucky to have someone who Loved and Laughed as much as he did as a influence in your youth and he will continue to watch over you forever as a Guardian Angel. You should feel free to play on any of our servers, I am sure that would make him smile and his chest would puff up with pride. There are many on the COD2,4,5 that were here as members when he played and would enjoy gaming with you and showing you why he always told you how much of a blast our gaming was and still is. My condolences for your families loss but you can tell them that you found his old gaming buddies and we all still love him and miss him just as much. 

• Member ID:  19
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  101
  • Topic Count:  318
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4444
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Achievement Points:  29399
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/29/1968
  • Device:  iPhone

I played with Sue for many, many, hours. He was a great guy, and we had a lot of fun on the servers. It was quite a shock when he passed. I never met him IRL, but I always considered him a friend. You can probably find some vids on youtube, just search XI or xtremeidiots.. you will see his name popping up in-game, maybe even catch some of his chat. Take care.