Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Hello, Hi, How you doin'?!

Sikon

• Member ID:  27340
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  717
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Achievement Points:  5463
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/11/1980
  • Device:  iPhone

I know I'm not super active anymore..life has been busy!  But what are yooouuu doing?!? 

I'm off on Tuesday and Wednesday, I generally stay up late drinking Monday night and Tuesday night, then occasionally on and off during the week.  

However, I've noticed no one is ever on at night. (CoD4 or any game in the server list really.)

What are you playing now? If anything, I know my life has changed over the past few years. 

Really just looking for XI members to play with late nights. A while back when (US) member would log out, members across the pond (UK) would log on. Seems CoD4 is slow at nights in the (US).. has the game changed?! I'm down to play, just need the install file (know the game.) 🤷‍♂️ Lol

Edited by Sikon

• Sikon changed the title to Hello, Hi, How you doin'?!

• Member ID:  25355
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.17
  • Achievement Points:  63247
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954
  • Device:  Windows

21 minutes ago, Sikon said:

I know I'm not super active anymore..life has been busy!  But what are yooouuu doing?!? 

I'm off on Tuesday and Wednesday, I generally stay up late drinking Monday night and Tuesday night, then occasionally on and off during the week.  

However, I've noticed no one is ever on at night. (CoD4 or any game in the server list really.)

What are you playing now? If anything, I know my life has changed over the past few years. 

Really just looking for XI members to play with late nights. A while back when (US) member would log out, members across the pond (UK) would log on. Seems CoD4 is slow at nights in the (US).. has the game changed?! I'm down to play, just need the install file (know the game.) 🤷‍♂️ Lol

Well Europe has all but finished, and very much for the same reasons having played with some of these for years. We've had enough of 'world class players', who see through walls, can find you if you're buried, kill you everytime with one shot, have every perk available, can spawn behind you where even with perk you can't get to, have an unlimited number of cars at the end of the game and every one of these NEVER speaks in a mic.

Combined with very few admins ever on, it has driven us all away, every one of us is fed up with it, most of us have left, or play a fraction of what we used to, sad but a fact.

We can't prove it, or can't be bothered but we've all played for years and know damned well good players (and there are many) from dubious.

I used to play 6-8 hours a day on ftag every day, that is down to about an hour now and I leave if a 'world class player' appears, as do a lot of us. I might not even play today, something I thought I'd never say, all the fun has disappeared on every server, where we enjoyed each others company for years.

R.I.P. Europe but across the pond appears to be booming, yep time to find something else

• Member ID:  20683
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  138
  • Topic Count:  309
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  3344
  • Content Per Day:  0.89
  • Achievement Points:  45173
  • Days Won:  22

Howdy Sikon,

Great to hear from you.  Yep, the evening and early am play has definitely slowed down over the last couple of years.  From what I understand many folks have moved on to other games including but not limited to COD WarZone.

-YACC

40 minutes ago, RobMc said:

Well Europe has all but finished, and very much for the same reasons having played with some of these for years. We've had enough of 'world class players', who see through walls, can find you if you're buried, kill you everytime with one shot, have every perk available, can spawn behind you where even with perk you can't get to, have an unlimited number of cars at the end of the game and every one of these NEVER speaks in a mic.

Combined with very few admins ever on, it has driven us all away, every one of us is fed up with it, most of us have left, or play a fraction of what we used to, sad but a fact.

We can't prove it, or can't be bothered but we've all played for years and know damned well good players (and there are many) from dubious.

I used to play 6-8 hours a day on ftag every day, that is down to about an hour now and I leave if a 'world class player' appears, as do a lot of us. I might not even play today, something I thought I'd never say, all the fun has disappeared on every server, where we enjoyed each others company for years.

R.I.P. Europe but across the pond appears to be booming, yep time to find something else

What is your actual definition of World Class Players? I seen but not fully read a post about WCP not talking, but not into depth of what you meant? Seemed quite passively aggressive. In the since you think someone is hacking? If I'm wrong about this, please point it point it out. I joke around sometimes rather it be something I say or sig's, but it's all in comradery.

26 minutes ago, YACCster said:

Howdy Sikon,

Great to hear from you.  Yep, the evening and early am play has definitely slowed down over the last couple of years.  From what I understand many folks have moved on to other games including but not limited to COD WarZone.

-YACC

Hi Yacc,

To professional! Lol. However, I'm down for some WarZone. I haven't play it, but I have played a decent amount of Cold War and MW 2019 solo multiplayer. 

-Sikon

Battle Tag: Sikon#1320

Game Name: The_Real_Siko - Clan Tag [XI]

• Member ID:  25598
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  341
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Achievement Points:  2810
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/22/1956

@RobMc hope you referring to me as a world class player 🤪  

• Member ID:  6
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  184
  • Topic Count:  2827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.53
  • Content Count:  11823
  • Content Per Day:  2.22
  • Achievement Points:  106280
  • Days Won:  123
  • Birthday:  08/25/1976

@RobMc 

Go to spec, take a video of these people seeing through walls, one shot killing, having every perk etc and give it to an admin and they will be banned on the spot. If you feel something isn't right with a player then take matter into your own hands and video them playing. 

Here's how:

1) activate the console in-game by pressing the console key, which is located just beneath ESC.

2) Enter "/record" into the console to start recording a demo. If you want your demo to have a specific name, for example in order to remember whom or what you recorded, use "/record DEMONAME" instead.

3) When done with the recording, either leave the server or enter "/stoprecord" into the console.

4) You can now retrieve the demo from your Call of Duty 4 directory, in the /main/demos folder.
If you recorded a demo on a modded server, then the directory is /mods/MODNAME/demos

Get the demo file send it to an admin and the player will be banned if they are hacking as you say. Or send it to me and I will ban them if they are hacking as you say they are. 

1 hour ago, Ruggerxi said:

@RobMc 

Go to spec, take a video of these people seeing through walls, one shot killing, having every perk etc and give it to an admin and they will be banned on the spot. If you feel something isn't right with a player then take matter into your own hands and video them playing. 

Here's how:

1) activate the console in-game by pressing the console key, which is located just beneath ESC.

2) Enter "/record" into the console to start recording a demo. If you want your demo to have a specific name, for example in order to remember whom or what you recorded, use "/record DEMONAME" instead.

3) When done with the recording, either leave the server or enter "/stoprecord" into the console.

4) You can now retrieve the demo from your Call of Duty 4 directory, in the /main/demos folder.
If you recorded a demo on a modded server, then the directory is /mods/MODNAME/demos

Get the demo file send it to an admin and the player will be banned if they are hacking as you say. Or send it to me and I will ban them if they are hacking as you say they are. 

Thanks Boss but I don't have the energy to do all this, all I want to do is play and enjoy myself, I'll just give up.

4 minutes ago, RobMc said:

Thanks Boss but I don't have the energy to do all this, all I want to do is play and enjoy myself, I'll just give up.

Only take a few secs to type /record and just spectate the hacker, please send me the demo, I'm in a banning mood this week. 

1 minute ago, Ruggerxi said:

Only take a few secs to type /record and just spectate the hacker, please send me the demo, I'm in a banning mood this week. 

The problem with this is it doesn't show things like extra time on combat medic (when they spawn), the perks they have or how many extra perks they have. It does show fairly well things like radar and headshots so I might persevere, however they'll all have read this now and will be watching. What is absolute, with every one of them is the inability to speak in the game, and I mean every one of them - full stop. They may be regular good players, or admins but I say again it will greatly assist with everything if every member has to play under their main XI name. No pseudonyms, out in the open like the rest of us, and I personally don't see why not?, if you're a clan member why do you need another name on our servers?  

We know and appreciate you all try your best, but it seems to be a losing battle in all the servers, disruptive players are driving away members in their droves, on every server.

13 minutes ago, RobMc said:

The problem with this is it doesn't show things like extra time on combat medic (when they spawn), the perks they have or how many extra perks they have. It does show fairly well things like radar and headshots so I might persevere, however they'll all have read this now and will be watching. What is absolute, with every one of them is the inability to speak in the game, and I mean every one of them - full stop. They may be regular good players, or admins but I say again it will greatly assist with everything if every member has to play under their main XI name. No pseudonyms, out in the open like the rest of us, and I personally don't see why not?, if you're a clan member why do you need another name on our servers?  

We know and appreciate you all try your best, but it seems to be a losing battle in all the servers, disruptive players are driving away members in their droves, on every server.

Please just take some video so we all can see what you're seeing, just go in under a different name, play for a round or two, go to spectate and record them. Send the video to me and I will ban them. Simple, easy done. Then go on to the next one. 

This goes for anyone, it only takes a couple mins to video a hacker if they're hacking. 

I need to feed this banning hunger I have, send me some hackers!

• Member ID:  2162
  • Followers:  153
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5080
  • Content Per Day:  1.06
  • Achievement Points:  44606
  • Birthday:  02/26/1972

@Ruggerxi I have a "short list" of people that can go away and I'm pretty sure no one would complain about them being gone if your feeling froggy lol.

Well maybe 1 or 2 people might complain because there is ALWAYS someone lol.   

• Member ID:  2162
  • Followers:  153
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5080
  • Content Per Day:  1.06
  • Achievement Points:  44606
  • Birthday:  02/26/1972

58 minutes ago, RobMc said:

Ya Combat medic is part of the problem but then you get spawn protection with a bunch of the kill streaks as well. And I'm assuming Combat Medic ads time to that spawn protection as well? Removing spawn protection from kill streaks especially the RC Car would help a Bunch.

Just now, J3st3r said:

Ya Combat medic is part of the problem but then you get spawn protection with a bunch of the kill streaks as well. And I'm assuming Combat Medic ads time to that spawn protection as well? Removing spawn protection from kill streaks especially the RC Car would help a Bunch.

Interesting idea and one that should be looked at, people are invisible for a ton of the time because of all the kill streaks they get. 

1 hour ago, Ruggerxi said:

Interesting idea and one that should be looked at, people are invisible for a ton of the time because of all the kill streaks they get. 

I could quote 3 names straight away off the top of my head (but won't) of people who can do this anyway at the start of any game before they've got any killstreaks.

Just now, RobMc said:

I could quote 3 names straight away off the top of my head (but won't) of people who can do this anyway at the start of any game before they've got any killstreaks.

Video please, then we ban right away

1 hour ago, J3st3r said:

@Ruggerxi I have a "short list" of people that can go away and I'm pretty sure no one would complain about them being gone if your feeling froggy lol.

Well maybe 1 or 2 people might complain because there is ALWAYS someone lol.   

Good idea, but probably too late for that, forgive me if this is out of turn but the other day you were on with 2 other admins. We couldn't help but hear you all discussing some of the dodgy things going on, think how we feel?

11 minutes ago, RobMc said:

Good idea, but probably too late for that, forgive me if this is out of turn but the other day you were on with 2 other admins. We couldn't help but hear you all discussing some of the dodgy things going on, think how we feel?

If you noticed I went to spec and watched for awhile, and there was nothing there. What a lot of these guys do is use the invisibility of the kill streaks to move around and see where people are, they also listen to team mates and listen to where people are from them. I try to give enemy positions as much as I can, which is giving our team a hack of sorts that they can see through walls and all the way through the map just by listening to their teammates give away enemy positions.  

I would still love to see the videos of yours so I can see what you are seeing when I'm not on. 

Edited by Ruggerxi

OK I'll have to let this cool down or sure as shit every time one of them sees me playing they'll be as good as gold. See how it goes, but we need to at least try to save one of our favourite games. One thing for sure I'll be watching certain players to see if their score drops when I'm on, and record when they're not.

Do my best, hope others help by doing the same, I'm not good with these things.

Save   Our   Servers

@RobMc

I bet if you went on the server right now, someone is complaining about someone hacking, go in there and take video of the person they're accusing of hacking, send it to me and we can ban them. 

2 minutes ago, RobMc said:

OK I'll have to let this cool down or sure as shit every time one of them sees me playing they'll be as good as gold. See how it goes, but we need to at least try to save one of our favourite games. One thing for sure I'll be watching certain players to see if their score drops when I'm on, and record when they're not.

Save   Our   Servers

Its super easy to make these recordings, once you do it once, you'll see how easy it is. 

4 minutes ago, Ruggerxi said:

I would still love to see the videos of yours so I can see what you are seeing when I'm not on. 

I haven't done any yet ? and it wasn't the game you were playing I was referring to.

Rob Spielberg

4 minutes ago, RobMc said:

Save   Our   Servers

If you have a couple mins, hop on the server right now and test out making a video. Just follow the directions I posted above

2 minutes ago, Ruggerxi said:

@RobMc

I bet if you went on the server right now, someone is complaining about someone hacking, go in there and take video of the person they're accusing of hacking, send it to me and we can ban them. 

Now don't you all get me wrong, I know they're always screaming hacker and you have never heard me say that until recently. We have some great players that I have never ever accused of hacking, you know they are good and you happily play with them, no names mentioned, and I salute their skills. On the other hand a lot of us have played these games for thousands of hours, we can sense when something isn't right (i.e. a headshot every time with a pistol from anywhere). It is the ordinary players frustrations with these things that are driving regulars away, even now I'm not saying they are hacking, however they are driving away players who have played for years, and that ain't right. Soon we'll have no one left, which is a damned shame, as loyal as I am even I now play regularly on other servers, with quite a few XI, because we don't want to play on ours, not good.

1 minute ago, RobMc said:

Now don't you all get me wrong, I know they're always screaming hacker and you have never heard me say that until recently. We have some great players that I have never ever accused of hacking, you know they are good and you happily play with them, no names mentioned, and I salute their skills. On the other hand a lot of us have played these games for thousands of hours, we can sense when something isn't right (i.e. a headshot every time with a pistol from anywhere). It is the ordinary players frustrations with these things that are driving regulars away, even now I'm not saying they are hacking, however they are driving away players who have played for years, and that ain't right. Soon we'll have no one left, which is a damned shame, as loyal as I am even I now play regularly on other servers, with quite a few XI, because we don't want to play on ours, not good.

I just need a video to ban these people. 

i can't just ban people because people say their hacking or whatever, then I would get someone that says you or someone else that isn't hacking is hacking well them I would have to ban you also. This is why I just need a little video proof then, then I can get rid of them.