Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Utilization of inactive servers.

Raden

• Member ID:  28041
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  79
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

Hey guys whats up, finally making my Second post here on the website !

So i've noticed that the Clan as a few other Cod4 servers that seem very inactive.

i just wanted to suggest a few gametypes/mods that people may be interested in playing, the freezetag servers are already successful, maybe we could make some of the other servers acitve again.

One of these suggestions are maybe a Promod server , Promod has been around for ages and till this day its one of the only mods that has alot of active servers still running it and they're active almost 24/7. Its one of my favorite mods and its basically where i spent most of my time playing cod4 back in the day. Yes, it is a bit more difficult than Freezetag and Hardcore but its a great mod to build general skill.

A sniper only server would be nice also,  those sniper servers with the huge maps, i think its a very relaxing game type and there isnt much that are in existence anymore.

A Promod Sniper only server, this is a fun and high action gametype. You need to be quick and agile. Its really fun once you get the hang of it.

Some other types i suggest are maybe some of the older mods that you dont see alot of anymore , mods like Gun Game , Kill the King and Deathrun, these are all exciting and fun mods that are just slowly fading away and i think if this clan brings them back they could probably be successful due to the fact that this is one of the only cod4 Clans in 2021 that's still actually active and has a decent number of players in-game and on the forums.

If you guys even want some IP Addresses for some of the mods i mentioned to go and check it out and see whats it about let me know, Or you can just search the gametype on Gametracker.com

Thanks for the Read guys !

Edited by Raden

• Member ID:  390
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  4251
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Achievement Points:  35625
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  05/08/1959
  • Device:  Windows

• Member ID:  25355
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.17
  • Achievement Points:  63247
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954

1 hour ago, Mule said:

Who the FUCK is this?

Someone who doesn't know we've had some of these obviously 😂 and who thinks idiots can't find ip addresses themselves? ip must mean idiot proof? now about my granny wanting to suck eggs.

Good post mate, don't worry we take the piss out of everyone

ps to prove we're not idiots this is not your second post it is your 6th, the others were in 2019, you been inside ?

promod eh? oh dear, more trouble coming

• Member ID:  2162
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  153
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5080
  • Content Per Day:  1.06
  • Achievement Points:  44606
  • Days Won:  22
  • Birthday:  02/26/1972

Promod? NO!  XI's servers are for Fun and not competition. We do host friendly scrims once in a while with other gaming communities but no Promod crap.  It's always been that way and it will doubtfully change any time soon.  I would kindly ask you to use the Stock COD4 Configs and do not Strafe jump or Bounce jump or any of that other crap on our servers please.    

5. We are no longer allowing strafe jumping on our servers to get to places you're not suppose to be, if you don't know what it is then you don't use it so ignore this. For the people that do use it please stop, the only reason to use it is to get to places regular jumping will not get you. Go to a jump server if you wanna do that kind of jumping. 

6. We are asking players with altered player config files to stop using them and start using stock configs so everyone is on the same playing level. Some people alter their player config files to move faster, reload faster, jump higher etc. We ask you remove all the alterations when playing on our servers. XI servers are meant to be fun for all, if you want a more pro-like or competitive feel, there are other servers out there for that.

Edited by J3st3r