Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Insurgency Ban Appeal

• Member ID:  28854
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  35
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

This appeal and its replies are in a public forum and can be seen by all.

1. What server were you banned from?: 2
  2. When did you get banned?: 6/21/2021
  3. What was your in-game name?: pushn
  4. What is your game STEAM ID (if known): 76561198983129192
  5. Why do you think you were banned?: I was spectating and maybe they thought i was ghosting. All i was doing, was spectating my friend while i ate my strawberries. They kicked me multiple times and didn't explain why even though i asked. Their names were yogurt, and antkior or something like that.

• Member ID:  20987
  • Group:  +++ Insurgency Head Admin
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  190
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1794
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Achievement Points:  14303
  • Birthday:  01/09/1996
  • Device:  Windows

32 minutes ago, pushn said:

This appeal and its replies are in a public forum and can be seen by all.

1. What server were you banned from?: 2
  2. When did you get banned?: 6/21/2021
  3. What was your in-game name?: pushn
  4. What is your game STEAM ID (if known): 76561198983129192
  5. Why do you think you were banned?: I was spectating and maybe they thought i was ghosting. All i was doing, was spectating my friend while i ate my strawberries. They kicked me multiple times and didn't explain why even though i asked. Their names were yogurt, and antkior or something like that.

Thanks for the appeal,

According to our ban database you were not banned by any of our admins, you would of been auto temp banned in game due to the kicks from what you are saying. (Typically last 20-30 mins or till next map). These are common temp bans every now and then but they are out of our control.

Players can get paranoid with ghosting as you said or if they are waiting for a friend to join who is queuing they can often see the person in spectator as a waste of a player slot and decides to vote kick.

You should be able to join now though, thanks for the info on the guys names. I know at least one of them mentioned so we will keep an eye out in the future if comes up again.

Barron

• Member ID:  27916
  • Group:  ++ Insurgency Admin
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  389
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Achievement Points:  2487
  • Device:  Windows

I was on when this kid got banned by consensus. He was specin and the guys were getting nervous. He was not doing anything wrong but the players dident like it so they voted to kick him. I told him it was not kickable to spec but that  the other players felt he might be up to something. I asked him to join the game but he was kicked before he could. I think its you have the picture. The players involved are regulars and had no malice towards Pushn , I would suggest it was just basically as you said in your note. Pushn is welcome to game with us any time.