Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

There is no hope for this clan, no morals and no commonsense

RobMc

• Member ID:  9264
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  87
  • Topic Count:  90
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6058
  • Content Per Day:  1.53
  • Achievement Points:  50963
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  53
  • Birthday:  07/13/1981
  • Device:  Android

34 minutes ago, WldPenguin said:

"cause you're thinking "kilt"? 😏

Stop telling my secrets. 🤣

• Member ID:  28601
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  160
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Achievement Points:  1697
  • Days Won:  2
  • Device:  Windows

6 hours ago, baldie said:

Well after tonight I will not be playing cod4  for awhile it is impossible to enjoy the game when you die within 30 seconds of spawning. So I might re load cod 5 or just go back to SWTOR just to recharge and relax. I do not game to get angry. I want to only have a laugh but when that stops time to step back for awhile. AND NO I am not handing my tags in just chilling for awhile .

Why were you dying so fast?  

• Member ID:  25026
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  530
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Achievement Points:  7122
  • Days Won:  9

I like turtles.

• Member ID:  28144
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  1146
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  28306
  • Days Won:  6

5 hours ago, EastCoast50 said:

I like turtles.

giphy-2.gif

• Member ID:  28601
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  160
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Achievement Points:  1697
  • Days Won:  2

19 minutes ago, Mandinghino said:

Maybe you meant "He has been warned, and his temp ban will be lifted" should be  "He has been warned, and his perm ban converted to temp ban which will be lifted after 30 days".

Cheers!

Thanks goodness we have a drunk glitcher here double checking that Admins say everything exactly right.  Putz. 

23 minutes ago, Mandinghino said:

Maybe you meant "He has been warned, and his temp ban will be lifted" should be  "He has been warned, and his perm ban converted to temp ban which will be lifted after 30 days".

Cheers!

Sassing the head admins isn't the best thing to do maan 

• Member ID:  2593
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  490
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Achievement Points:  5107
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/20/1978

@Mandinghino are you in timeout again???  Naughty, naughty...

• Member ID:  607
  • Followers:  75
  • Topic Count:  242
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3332
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Achievement Points:  33541
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  09/16/1966

I can not believe it the Admins give him another chance and rather than taking it gracefully and waiting for the ban to be lifted he comes on our servers giving shit to Members.....

In all my years here I have never seen so much disrespect from someone who is not a member AND NOTHING IS DONE ABOUT IT. 

MAYBE @RobMc was right..... Because I can not believe what I am seeing 🤬🤬

15 minutes ago, baldie said:

In all my years here I have never seen so much disrespect from someone who is not a member

Me, who constantly bitches at the admins sat here like:

tenor-1.png

But don't worry, Manding tells me he isn't coming back when his ban is lifted and honestly I don't blame him.

Edited by Kitsune

36 minutes ago, Kitsune said:

Me, who constantly bitches at the admins sat here like:

tenor-1.png

But don't worry, Manding tells me he isn't coming back when his ban is lifted and honestly I don't blame him.

Well if he is not coming back why are we even bothering to lift his Ban ?????? 

And you say "you do not blame him" Well I am sorry but he has given attitude and shows no respect to members or Admins. I would not behave in such a way or treat anyone that way, and if in all honesty this becomes the norm that strangers can come here and CHEAT/ Glitch and get away with it as well as disrespecting members I myself would hand in my Tags. And I might add I am not the only one several others have spoke to me saying the same thing. So it is up to the Admins now to sort this once and for all. 

30 minutes ago, baldie said:

Well if he is not coming back why are we even bothering to lift his Ban ?????? 

And you say "you do not blame him" Well I am sorry but he has given attitude and shows no respect to members or Admins. I would not behave in such a way or treat anyone that way, and if in all honesty this becomes the norm that strangers can come here and CHEAT/ Glitch and get away with it as well as disrespecting members I myself would hand in my Tags. And I might add I am not the only one several others have spoke to me saying the same thing. So it is up to the Admins now to sort this once and for all. 

Well the admins did sort it so chill out. If you think what Manding said is so outrageous just wait until you hear when ACTUAL CLAN MEMBERS have said to me in server, and no not because I shot them because you can't shoot teammates. 

And don't panic, I'm also looking for new servers. You won't have to deal with my whiny ass much longer.

Edited by Kitsune

• Member ID:  79
  • Followers:  222
  • Topic Count:  227
  • Content Count:  3395
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Achievement Points:  29761
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  06/29/1977
  • Device:  iPhone

On 7/28/2021 at 10:32 PM, Bogleg said:

Clan has been around for over a decade and this thread is really just a repeat of a thousand previous threads.

I am sure the clan will endure as long as there are games we all agree to play together.

Speaking of which anyone into Elite Dangerous or Elder Scrolls Online?

Why is your sig still up???? It should have been removed just like a lot of others ( and mine) 🤣

You know what @Kitsune and @Mandinghino people like you 2 have come and gone so many times over the years and are never more than a passing thought. You will be gone and the next ill wind will blow in cause shit and be gone as quick as they came. So when you do go you will not be missed no one will be bothered we will just carry on but with a little less bullshit. You see I was not going to reply to any of this crap but a very good member handed in his tags because of shit like this and I can tell you he is missed. Because he was not just a fellow gamer he is a friend and like every other person wearing tags he was family. 

So enjoy what ever servers you end up on and do not worry no one here will lose a moments sleep over it. 😂😂😂😂😂

fuck you.gif

• Member ID:  6
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  184
  • Topic Count:  2827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.53
  • Content Count:  11822
  • Content Per Day:  2.22
  • Achievement Points:  106279
  • Days Won:  123
  • Birthday:  08/25/1976

@Kitsune

I understand you are not happy with the way things have gone for you and you're not happy, you don't like it here and you are looking for somewhere else to play. Which is fine and we all hope you find somewhere that will make you happy. I ask you to not post negativity on the forums anymore, and move on and find you next home. >XI< isn't for everyone and we all understand that, but I am going to put a stop to the bashing of the clan in the forums by non members. If you have issues on the servers then please report them and we will deal with them. When you report them we need details and specifics on what happened, so we can fix the issue. Again I hope you find a server or clan that will make you happy

@Mandinghino

Please be respectful in your playing around, you're a non member coming into our clan, this is our house and we should be treated like it. We all like to have fun and BS and give each other shit, but we do that with people we know and who understands we are just messing around.  I don't give shit to everyone like I do to a lot of people because they all don't know how I mess around and could take it the wrong way and things get ugly quick especially for a non member. We know you were caught under the map, we are giving you a warning and a temp ban as you know. If you are not planning on coming back to the servers then I ask you also move along and find a different forum to post on. If you are planning on staying and not glitching any more then we welcome you to the servers and forums but again with respect to the members that created this clan

@baldie

You should not be getting killed that quick out of spawn, you should try combat medic once, it really changes the game for people, it gives you the opportunity to get well out of spawn and setup somewhere safe before taking your weapon out. I hope you come back soon and try that out.  Messing with different perks really changes the game. 

For everyone else that knows and knows how I like to mess with people FU

• Member ID:  20107
  • Group:  ++ COD2 Admin
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2015
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Achievement Points:  16685
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  08/01/1994

Just gonna step in a bit before this gets out of hand but the saying goes "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."

Instead of chatting shit, throwing insults and causing drama (which we all love) on the forums I suggest taking it to PM's. If you are that concerned about what the admins are or are not doing or you are unhappy about something then please, message the games respective admins or perhaps senior admins not come in here and make a shitstorm because you can. It sucks that the community has devolved into shit throwing just because someone isn't happy and everyone jumps on the bandwagon. This brings out the worse in people and there are plenty of ways to go about saying things. Don't forget, everyone who has access to these forums can read what you have said and you're cultivating a toxic and negative environment by doing what you are doing.

if you are getting stressed at the game or at the players then take a step back and find something else for a while and come back when you're thinking better.

20 minutes ago, Ruggerxi said:

@Kitsune

I understand you are not happy with the way things have gone for you and you're not happy, you don't like it here and you are looking for somewhere else to play. Which is fine and we all hope you find somewhere that will make you happy. I ask you to not post negativity on the forums anymore, and move on and find you next home. >XI< isn't for everyone and we all understand that, but I am going to put a stop to the bashing of the clan in the forums by non members. If you have issues on the servers then please report them and we will deal with them. When you report them we need details and specifics on what happened, so we can fix the issue. Again I hope you find a server or clan that will make you happy

My finishing note here will be that I did report issues, with details and witness testimony and nothing got done. I'm very sorry for causing drama, it was purely out of frustration of the double standard going on here. Even when I turned my tags in I remained respectful and loyal to the clan. I would have been so easy for me to, as many in the past have, write a massive post slagging you and the clan off but I didn't because as I said in my PM to you at the time, I don't actually like drama. But yes it's time to move on I think, I'm going to miss the people I've made friends with but the truth is I'm too Libra for this shit.

Edited by Kitsune

Just now, Kitsune said:

My finishing note here will be that I did report issues, with details and witness testimony and nothing got done. I'm very sorry for causing drama, it was purely out of frustration of the double standard going on here. Even when I turned my tags in I remained respectful and loyal to the clan. I would have been so easy for me to, as many in the past have, write a massive post slagging you and the clan off but I didn't because as I said in my PM to you at the time, I don't actually like drama. But yes it's time to move on I think, I'm going to miss the people I've made friends with but the truth is I'm too Libra for this shit.

Best of luck and take care

1 hour ago, PainKiller said:

Just gonna step in a bit before this gets out of hand but the saying goes "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."

Instead of chatting shit, throwing insults and causing drama (which we all love) on the forums I suggest taking it to PM's. If you are that concerned about what the admins are or are not doing or you are unhappy about something then please, message the games respective admins or perhaps senior admins not come in here and make a shitstorm because you can. It sucks that the community has devolved into shit throwing just because someone isn't happy and everyone jumps on the bandwagon. This brings out the worse in people and there are plenty of ways to go about saying things. Don't forget, everyone who has access to these forums can read what you have said and you're cultivating a toxic and negative environment by doing what you are doing.

if you are getting stressed at the game or at the players then take a step back and find something else for a while and come back when you're thinking better.

Slacker

• Member ID:  2986
  • Followers:  206
  • Topic Count:  384
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  6453
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Achievement Points:  50693
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  12/19/1967

1 hour ago, Kitsune said:

This is where you are wrong.  I had a meeting with the head admins and we are in the process of handling your issue.  Things don't happen over night,  I'm sorry if you think they do.  Best of luck in your new servers. 

• Member ID:  1812
  • Group:  +++ COD4 Head Admin
  • Followers:  186
  • Topic Count:  175
  • Content Count:  2290
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Achievement Points:  21179
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/18/1977

1 hour ago, Kitsune said:

@Kitsune .... I am the admin who took note of the last of your incidents. I say the last because  to be a person who say doesnt like drama, you already have more incidents with clan members and provoke issues than most of the people I ban. It is not my style bring up this public but enough is enough. 

I should not give you explanations of how the process btw a register user accuses a member of the clan, especially because you were an administrator once but it seems that you have skipped several chapters of the Admin code that we have, so I will explain to you again  your complaint was discussed with the rest of the head admin team and elevated to the seniors to make the final decision in the case. So please so don't assume or tell the members that no one solved your problems because that will be ignorance or a lie. 

So without much hope that you will back down and stop sowing suspicion about the actions of the administrators, and like Rugger says I hope you find a better place where you feels you fit.

1 hour ago, Roxy! said:

@Kitsune .... I am the admin who took note of the last of your incidents. I say the last because  to be a person who say doesnt like drama, you already have more incidents with clan members and provoke issues than most of the people I ban. It is not my style bring up this public but enough is enough. 

I should not give you explanations of how the process btw a register user accuses a member of the clan, especially because you were an administrator once but it seems that you have skipped several chapters of the Admin code that we have, so I will explain to you again  your complaint was discussed with the rest of the head admin team and elevated to the seniors to make the final decision in the case. So please so don't assume or tell the members that no one solved your problems because that will be ignorance or a lie. 

So without much hope that you will back down and stop sowing suspicion about the actions of the administrators, and like Rugger says I hope you find a better place where you feels you fit.

I love you! Marry me. 

Mandinghino has been banned from the website since he is banned from the servers

• Member ID:  1217
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  1596
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Achievement Points:  14592
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  01/21/1978

Can someone build a  fire and make some popcorn. Maybe a spooky  story  and s'mores  and well  get back to our kumbaya feeling. Now  plz . 🤗 kisssy and junk .    🙂

• Member ID:  3036
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

• Member ID:  2162
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  153
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5080
  • Content Per Day:  1.06
  • Achievement Points:  44606
  • Days Won:  22
  • Birthday:  02/26/1972

7 hours ago, Icequeen said:

I love you! Marry me. 

OK set a date 😘 😘 

Why is this thread still alive? Oh wait............................................................................................... Idiots. lol