Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Enjoy each day and embrace every friend and Loved One every chance you can

PHUCKITMAN

• Member ID:  23
  • Group:  ++ COD2 Admin
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1830
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Achievement Points:  16063
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  08/06/1960
  • Device:  Windows

The past year and a half have been tough on so many levels to so many XI Members, their Families, neighbors, and Society in general for too many reasons to list. We have seen the lost of 5 XI Clan/Family members and we have several fighting health issues that are very serious and have changed their lives in ways they never expected but they are XI and strong people who will win their battles, I have faith in that fact. I was reminded to day after reading about another surprising loss that we have been together many of us over 15 years and we are all getting older even if our mind says "Phuckitman your crazy as fuck smoke another bowl" it is a fact. Having said that I hope we all take a moment during each Day, Game, Time with Family, Loved Ones, Interaction with others in game and just be glad we get to enjoy Life. We don't walk in others shoes and should not be their judge rather we should support them and try to find empathy for their journey, joy hardship, loss, and most importantly their passing. My point is there is no cost to take a moment to say something positive or supporting to another human being let alone someone you care about and we never know when it might be the last time and things left unsaid leave the biggest wounds that can't be healed. Wishing even your worst enemy is about you and who you are not as much about them and wishing your friends/family good health and good fortune is the same thing but it can make a huge difference to the one hearing it and you may never know just how much. Be Kind to each other, it could become more contagious than the Delta variant of Covid-19. RIP CORPSE2 and Miss the rest of those who can't kiss those they Loved everyday.

• Member ID:  607
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  75
  • Topic Count:  243
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3338
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Achievement Points:  33667
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/16/1966

@PHUCKITMAN That is the best thing I have read on here in a long time and so true. You have hit the nail on the head life is short and we must all enjoy every min we have with friends and family.

I have been lucky only 3 family members caught Covid 2 are now fine and my sister needs further treatment for awhile but will recover. Two work mates were not so lucky one lost his dad the other lost her husband just last week and is left with 2 very young children, which has made me realise that any time with family and friends is very precious 

• Member ID:  989
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  264
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  18127
  • Content Per Day:  3.47
  • Achievement Points:  132834
  • Days Won:  263
  • Birthday:  01/27/1946