Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

The Armed Fisherman

MtDeW

• Member ID:  24118
  • Group:  + COD4 Moderator
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1070
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Achievement Points:  9940
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  11
  • Birthday:  01/23/1962
  • Device:  Android

49 minutes ago, VHS2 said:

Seen from France, it is completely surrealistic!
Here, only insulting police officers is an offense.
He could as well have used his weapon, pissed (or rather crazy) as he is. Anyway, his only aim is obviously to provoke.
Can't understand how it is possible that this kind of guys can wear and above all possess a weapon...

Agree and its disturbing to me that people find this not only acceptable behavior they encourage and follow it

• Member ID:  25026
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  530
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Achievement Points:  7122
  • Days Won:  9
  • Device:  Windows

On 9/13/2021 at 8:55 AM, loaderXI said:

The thing here he is carrying (legally) by every sense of the word...Common sense part is just that sense...Where as someone else's feelings do not void your rights...The very law that allows him to open carry is the same law that allows the police to open carry...I as well would have handled it differently as I respect law enforcement until they do not respect me and I am sure this was the case here...I have followed this guy for a very long time and others who do constitutional audits...The law states here "you can open carry (not conceal) while going hunting,camping and fishing - to and from...You have to remember we have alligators,wild bore,snakes,black panthers,bears and pirates at sea plus a whole lots of other things

With all due respect, Loader, it is NOT the same law that allows police to open carry. There are separate state laws that define and mandate police officers to TRAIN and QUALIFY with their agency issued or privately-owned firearm and to carry it open or concealed, both off duty and on duty. Federal law (HR218, for example), gives certain trained police officers the ability to carry concealed nationwide during employment and after retirement (me being one of them).

These so-called "constitutional audits" are the exact opposite ... they simply prove how uneducated and untrained many firearms activists and/or anti-police people with a camera prove how stupid they really are. Remember the hierarchy: Constitution, federal, state then local laws/ordinances ... the lesser can never super-cede the higher standing.

Sure, some cops are idiots, but it's in VERY VERY few numbers. Cops generally possess more education and firearms training (as do military personnel related to training) than the overwhelming majority of these alleged Pro-2A folks out there. If someone claims to be Pro-2A and concealed carry, they should have the training and experience to back it up.

Not an attack YOU personally, just facts.  

• Member ID:  1357
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  65
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2280
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Achievement Points:  16500
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/11/1972

So dude goes out of his way to scare people and make them feel uncomfortable to ensure a police response to make sure they are safe. The police do what they are called by the public to do and he's a bitch about it. Open carry or not, gun laws different or not, he was pissed (by the sound of his speech at the time)...thus adding to the concern... Anyway, I see a bitch just being a bitch.

• Member ID:  389
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  290
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  4407
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Achievement Points:  36065
  • Days Won:  38
  • Birthday:  01/01/1970
  • Device:  Android

Chris 

i see a dirtbag of a person  working the system 

living the dream   to support his channel, as actions speaks louder then words......never dropped the fishing lure off the pier,  "ok were done here"  as he just stepped on the pier the film stop rolling.  also his body cam was consealed and a second phone.

Edited by KaptCrunch

• Member ID:  252
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  392
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  6416
  • Content Per Day:  1.21
  • Achievement Points:  54322
  • Days Won:  30
  • Birthday:  03/22/1965

One of the problems we have is people injecting their personal feelings when it comes to guns...Some are for it and some are against it...However no matter what your personal feelings are law is law...We can not claim to support the Constitution and give parts of it away based on feelings...Like I said in the "State of Florida" it is legal to open carry while going to and from camping ,hunting or fishing...He is not required by law to be engaged in either...So what we may feel ,is irrelevant when it comes to law...I do follow content in regards to all Constitutional auditors across the states as I stated above...Freedom is being lost every day and for some it just means it is ok...

Here are recent videos in Vero Beach Florida with a completely different light and a follow up at HQ...Mind you he is doing what he does and there are tons I do not agree with on this guy but he is with in his legal rights to do so and my feelings do not matter...If Florida does go to a open carry state as it looks like it will I do not know how people will react or law enforcement...

It is more common in central Florida to open carry because of hunting (year round) but the east and west coast is under siege by iguanas and there is a open season on them along the coast so it is more common to see people with high end pellet rifles with scopes/bow and arrows/spears/crossbows and what ever weapon they have lol...

I have many of friends who are LEO,S and have personally had great experiences and horrific ones with ones I do not know...I will always support law enforcement