Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Resigned from my Coaching Position Tonight

Axe

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14873
  • Content Per Day:  2.80
  • Achievement Points:  90995
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  Macintosh

57 minutes ago, Sharpe said:

"Life saving" is relative. Are we talking about a 20 year old or an 80 year old? For an 80 year old the risk reward probably makes sense. For a healthy 20 year old, it probably doesn't. It is murkier in between.

As for mutations, vaccines can also drive mutation. I believe the chances are increased when you have high levels of vaccination and high virus prevalence, which is what we have at the moment.

Yoshi, please don’t listen to this. I work in healthcare and you are a fellow Canadian, look and see what is happening in my province of Alberta.

Tonight my phone went off with an Amber Alert.  The province announced a provincial state of emergency. Now as you know I live in a very conservative province and a government resistant to covid precautions. We now have 1600 cases daily and a province emergency of no ICU beds and a medical staff shortage. I work in healthcare and all our vacation time has been revoked and we are now in 24 hour call.

Like yourself I don’t wish to debate this for I only wish to give you honest information, it’s not news articles or media data that could be twisted to fit some narrative. This is first hand information I live with.  Your area does not want to go through what we are.

I am so sorry you had to lose your positions and I commend your strength to your convictions, but as a healthcare provider, it’s about saving lives and trying to keep people safe. Regretfully you are a casualty to what is happening.

Please stay safe my friend. 

• Member ID:  28601
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  160
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Achievement Points:  1697
  • Days Won:  2
  • Device:  Windows

I really did not want this to degenerate into a discussion about vax vs unvaxxed.  That was NOT the purpose of my OP.  We are fighting fighting the battle that 'they' want us to have.  What I wanted to show is that there are two groups, two societies being created ... and the replies to this post is the perfect example of what is happening in real life.  

We all are the the same people we were before Covid.  Those that think we all should take the vax and those of us who have come to the conclusion that we should not take the vax ... we were all together and of one mind a mere year ago.  We were a clan and we were for the most part united.  We all (no matter on which side,) love our families and friends ... we all want a united clan and more so a united country/world. 

We are being played.  

Don't turn on each other.  Don't demonize our fellow members.  We can respect each other and recognize that others might have come to a different conclusion about Covid than we have ... we need to understand and respect each others position.

I gave up my coaching career ... not because I think that I'm right, but because the state has made it law that I am wrong.  We should all resist totalitarianism.  History is a wonderful teacher ... and no totalitarian state has ever produced good for the common people like you and I. That is history.  That is factual. 

We should fight the urge to demonize each other.  We can join as one, against the state that want's us at each others necks.  I don't hate any of you ... and I hope we can all respect and love each other as we work through Covid IRL.  Love and peace to all. - Yoshi.

• Member ID:  28601
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  160
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Achievement Points:  1697
  • Days Won:  2

36 minutes ago, PimpedOutPete said:

Yoshi, please don’t listen to this. I work in healthcare and you are a fellow Canadian, look and see what is happening in my province of Alberta.

Tonight my phone went off with an Amber Alert.  The province announced a provincial state of emergency. Now as you know I live in a very conservative province and a government resistant to covid precautions. We now have 1600 cases daily and a province emergency of no ICU beds and a medical staff shortage. I work in healthcare and all our vacation time has been revoked and we are now in 24 hour call.

Like yourself I don’t wish to debate this for I only wish to give you honest information, it’s not news articles or media data that could be twisted to fit some narrative. This is first hand information I live with.  Your area does not want to go through what we are.

I am so sorry you had to lose your positions and I commend your strength to your convictions, but as a healthcare provider, it’s about saving lives and trying to keep people safe. Regretfully you are a casualty to what is happening.

I hear you and I can love you as a brother fighting the same fight as I.  My experience is VERY different than yours.  Here in MB, the Vaxxed are the hospitalized (this might not show in the 'official' stats, but the docs and nurses will tell you a different story.) I am in 8-12 different homes per day in the course of my work. I hear it all.  Today, I was in the home of a nurse who quit Boundary Trails Hospital on Friday because she was required to be vaxxed or tested 3x per week at the cost of $175 per test.  She quit her job because she does not believe the vax is the best option for her and she cannot afford the testing ...  and in tears told me she does not know how she will pay the rent for her two children next month. 

We all want to stay safe ... but what we are doing is NOT working.  We can blame each other, but in the end we all have to live with each other.  We cannot demonize each other as that is no solution ... even as Trudeau goes on about 'those people.'

To relate to your situation ... I live in what is the most 'conservative' part of Manitoba.  Over that past year, we have had 1/4 of the Covid deaths compared to the rest of MB and we are only about 40% vaxxed.  So I live in an area that is both resistant to Covid and who is relatively unvaxxed.  I could speak about ICU beds (or lack thereof,) but that would not help our discussion as the 'covid' part of Boundry Trails Hospital is full while the rest of the hospital is empty.  They closed 10 ICU beds last week due to a nursing shortage brought on by enforcing vaxxes on all nurses at our hospital. How does that make sense to anyone??

We are a mess.  But we need to work together.  Your solution might not work here and mine might not work there.   

This will be my last post here on this situation ... it's all just too political and WAY too divisive.  I regret making my opening post.

Edited by Yoshi
grammar

• Member ID:  23520
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  737
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  7105
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, PimpedOutPete said:

Please don't listen to what? Did I say something controversial? Note that my statement "As for mutations, vaccines can also drive mutation. I believe the chances are increased when you have high levels of vaccination and high virus prevalence, which is what we have at the moment." was simply a reply to "just hope the next mutation doesn't start with you as patient zero....FFS" which implied that if you get vaccinated you will no be a part of any potential future mutations, this is false. 

From "SAGE 93 minutes: Coronavirus (COVID-19) response, 7 July 2021" https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/sage-93-minutes-coronavirus-covid-19-response-7-july-2021/sage-93-minutes-coronavirus-covid-19-response-7-july-2021

"9. There are four major risks associated with high numbers of infections. These are an increase in hospitalisations and deaths, more ‘Long-COVID’; workforce absences (including in the NHS); and the increased risk of new variants emerging. The combination of high prevalence and high levels of vaccination creates the conditions in which an immune escape variant is most likely to emerge. The likelihood of this happening is unknown, but such a variant would present a significant risk both in the UK and internationally."

I believe this is the scenario that Geert Vanden Bossche has been particularly concerned about.

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14873
  • Content Per Day:  2.80
  • Achievement Points:  90995
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  Macintosh

4 hours ago, Yoshi said:

I hear you and I can love you as a brother fighting the same fight as I.  My experience is VERY different than yours.  Here in MB, the Vaxxed are the hospitalized (this might not show in the 'official' stats, but the docs and nurses will tell you a different story.) I am in 8-12 different homes per day in the course of my work. I hear it all.  Today, I was in the home of a nurse who quit Boundary Trails Hospital on Friday because she was required to be vaxxed or tested 3x per week at the cost of $175 per test.  She quit her job because she does not believe the vax is the best option for her and she cannot afford the testing ...  and in tears told me she does not know how she will pay the rent for her two children next month. 

We all want to stay safe ... but what we are doing is NOT working.  We can blame each other, but in the end we all have to live with each other.  We cannot demonize each other as that is no solution ... even as Trudeau goes on about 'those people.'

To relate to your situation ... I live in what is the most 'conservative' part of Manitoba.  Over that past year, we have had 1/4 of the Covid deaths compared to the rest of MB and we are only about 40% vaxxed.  So I live in an area that is both resistant to Covid and who is relatively unvaxxed.  I could speak about ICU beds (or lack thereof,) but that would not help our discussion as the 'covid' part of Boundry Trails Hospital is full while the rest of the hospital is empty.  They closed 10 ICU beds last week due to a nursing shortage brought on by enforcing vaxxes on all nurses at our hospital. How does that make sense to anyone??

We are a mess.  But we need to work together.  Your solution might not work here and mine might not work there.   

This will be my last post here on this situation ... it's all just too political and WAY too divisive.  I regret making my opening post.

I hear you my friend. I only wish to end this awful experience and move on with our lives and the only way is we work together. Yoshi, your post was heartfelt and appropriate, no reason to feel regret.

Kudos 

• Member ID:  389
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  290
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  4407
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Achievement Points:  36061
  • Days Won:  38
  • Birthday:  01/01/1970
  • Device:  Android

16 hours ago, Labob said:

You know what I think is even more wrong that you having to give up your job ? People have there surgeries postponed because of people refusing to get vacinated and catching Covid. Filling up the hospitals. I agree its your body BUT your choice should not mean somebody else should suffer for it. Why do other people have to suffer through this another winter because other people do not want the jab ?  Your choice but remember we all have to live with our choices. Sometimes its not what we thought it would be. So suck it up butter cup. All those kids you thaught and reffed now do not get to benifit from your knowedge. So do you still think that desicion is the best one for you ?? 

like unvaxed and the person who had been vaxxed  passed the virus  to  the un vaxxed .  that how i got it last time  3 months  to leave my body . co worker had shots took 3 days off came to work friday with high fever for 2 minutes  after of him leaving fork truck  i sat in seat an the seat was really warm  gave me a surprize  thought was extra heated seat for the heat coming off that seat. was notified sunday he was postive and monday morning had fever  for 3 months  some time hitting 106 ° F  during the course of infection. to me this whole thing this a farse  only truth is what gov's are saying is stay isolated  other is just bio-warfare at work ......"I have a surprize for you"   and not heard again NK.  stay safe  isolate and sanitize living space is how i beat covid and not be a dirtbag going to work while infected to make money to pay the rent  like alot for the people do, is why this keeps going on, keep spreading it fools  

Yoshi admire your principles

Edited by KaptCrunch
BTW i not seen any Bats flying around ?

• Member ID:  2314
  • Group:  ++ Conan Exiles Admin
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  20716
  • Content Per Day:  4.35
  • Achievement Points:  113885
  • Days Won:  50
  • Birthday:  04/22/1975

Sheeeeesh!

• Member ID:  27768
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  924
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Achievement Points:  7653
  • Days Won:  1

Yesssssss! I was waiting for that Ghoostfaced Jim! Now the circle is complete.

• Member ID:  2208
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  301
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3601
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  37499
  • Days Won:  53
  • Birthday:  06/09/1963

22 hours ago, Yoshi said:

Not an option here in Manitoba.  Banned from all sporting facilities including schools.  Banned from Reffing Association as well.  Must be vaxxed to enter these buildings and to train youth which is considered a vulnerable sector here.  

ok,,in ontario you can be unvaxded and get tested,,some places are firing,,private property and all. I dont know what the answer is to all this,,I am vaxxed,,held out for awhile till more research was done.

its bad out west right now for the virus,,maybe once it camles down things will change. You can collect Unemployment??

• Member ID:  42
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  8258
  • Content Per Day:  1.55
  • Achievement Points:  53556
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  01/30/1959

13 minutes ago, BlackRose said:

Banned from all sporting facilities including schools.  Banned from Reffing Association as well

P.S. That was from Yoshi not Blackrose sorry Blackrose.

You became banned once you chose to ignore the protocals set in place. You could of gotten vacinated you could get tested . You decided the course that you are on. People have to take responsibility for there decisions. Stop blaming the goverment, all they are trying to do is protect the people. It might not be the way you want but the vast majority of the people agree with it. It is a demcorcy . 

7 hours ago, KaptCrunch said:

like unvaxed and the person who had been vaxxed  passed the virus  to  the un vaxxed

The difference between the 2 is one tried to protect themself and the people around them. The other failed at protecting themself. 

Lets relate this to war. Covid being the invaders. Your newest weapon is the vacine. The goverment is handing out all the weapons you need for free. You of course think thats a stuiped weapon and want nothing to do with it. So once the army of covid invaders kil lall the vacinated do you think it will stop at you ? Silly way of looking at it because thats not whats going to happen here. The covid army is going to go after the ones without the weapons first. Some times people have to suck it up for the better of mankind. I did not want to but to keep working for my family so I could see my friends I did. And now I have 2 doses of astra zenica and If I want to go to florida this winter I'm guessing that it will not be an approved vacine. I lost on that front. I do not however feel like I got screwed because of the error of my goverment. I am still helping out in the only way I can. for family and friends. It is not just about you and your feelings. On the other hand once you get your antibodys the hard way your done mother natures way of getting it done. Hope its easy on the unvaxed and I hope ya all get it soon the elderly would like to come out of hiding and stop being afraid of everybody around them. 

6 hours ago, Labob said:

The difference between the 2 is one tried to protect themself and the people around them. The other failed at protecting themself. 

Lets relate this to war. Covid being the invaders. Your newest weapon is the vacine. The goverment is handing out all the weapons you need for free. You of course think thats a stuiped weapon and want nothing to do with it. So once the army of covid invaders kil lall the vacinated do you think it will stop at you ? Silly way of looking at it because thats not whats going to happen here. The covid army is going to go after the ones without the weapons first. Some times people have to suck it up for the better of mankind. I did not want to but to keep working for my family so I could see my friends I did. And now I have 2 doses of astra zenica and If I want to go to florida this winter I'm guessing that it will not be an approved vacine. I lost on that front. I do not however feel like I got screwed because of the error of my goverment. I am still helping out in the only way I can. for family and friends. It is not just about you and your feelings. On the other hand once you get your antibodys the hard way your done mother natures way of getting it done. Hope its easy on the unvaxed and I hope ya all get it soon the elderly would like to come out of hiding and stop being afraid of everybody around them. 

no comment just  mother nature works for me for living proof i'm still alive with issues of hair loss and herps like blisters came after phizer so why i want invaders  in my body that big pharma will not stand behind it just pay off doctors

note: after shot was told will have a certifcate that never came ....i'm still waiting ........ a hit and run away from  liability  is what i see for actions speak louder then words . BTW  its working Operation sheep de population

Edited by KaptCrunch
this is not a paid advertisement disclaimer

• Member ID:  23
  • Group:  ++ COD2 Admin
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1828
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Achievement Points:  16039
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  08/06/1960

9 hours ago, Labob said:

You became banned once you chose to ignore the protocals set in place. You could of gotten vacinated you could get tested . You decided the course that you are on. People have to take responsibility for there decisions. Stop blaming the goverment, all they are trying to do is protect the people. It might not be the way you want but the vast majority of the people agree with it. It is a demcorcy . 

I agree 100% with you @Labob Some thoughts about "Freedom" vs "Responsibility to Society". If you are of age to buy booze and drink to much that is your right, however if you get behind the wheel and are caught you get punished based on how much you have in your system. The State gives us the privilege to drive after passing a test and if booze is legal you can buy it or any other substance that can alter your mental abilities like weed or Prescription Meds etc. you are free to take as part of your "Freedoms" but when you get behind the wheel with any of them in your blood if you hurt someone else or even yourself you have to pay the price. You can drive without a seatbelt but if you get caught you get a ticket and if you get hurt in a crash your insurance may not cover you because you failed to protect yourself and you taxed the Medical system because of your choice. If you have sex with someone 1 time and use protection and a child is the result of that evening you are still responsible for the welfare and support of that child regardless of how you feel about the other parent. You can own a gun and you can shoot that gun but if one of those bullets falls out of the air and hurts someone you will pay a price. If you have HIV and know it and have unprotected sex that is a crime even though sex is your "Freedom". People who catch Covid because they are unvaxed are giving this killer more time to get stronger and stronger and may jump our ability to stay protected with current Vax options. Plus what is most importantly if this keeps going the way it is with the perceived wanten disregard of others health and wellbeing that many Healthcare Workers are feeling as they keep having to fight a fight as others flaunt their "Rights and Freedoms" and end up in the hospitals near death. We might see a huge crisis in our healthcare systems from workers quitting because they don't give a fuck anymore and don't have the energy yo fight your fight for you. Every unvaccinated person I have heard who survived this has said they want the jab now and have yet to hear of someone on lifesupport who is recovering say "Sign me up for another round of that it wasn't so bad, just a bad cold" Freedoms come with a cost, if they didn't they would have zero value they aren't free. Tomorrow leave your house without pants and underwear and let me know how that goes we were born naked. Then stick a metal fork in the wall socket and tell me about that as well. You are "Free" to do both.

slay the sheep, its your right in capitalist society

Edited by KaptCrunch
PHUCKITMAN..cometh right

• Member ID:  2208
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  301
  • Content Count:  3601
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  37499
  • Days Won:  53
  • Birthday:  06/09/1963

@Yoshi were you vacinated when you were younger?? Do you get the flu shot? Do you travel for which you need shots for certain countries?? Have you had a menangitis shot etc??

On 9/15/2021 at 11:46 PM, Yoshi said:

We should fight the urge to demonize each other.  We can join as one, against the state that want's us at each others necks.  I don't hate any of you ... and I hope we can all respect and love each other as we work through Covid IRL.  Love and peace to all. - Yoshi.

correct we be playing in thier hand if do for, to divede is to concour.

stay united otherwise we fall   

• Member ID:  221
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  1864
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Achievement Points:  12302
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/10/1967

This probably needed to be moved to the political side .   

• Member ID:  489
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  547
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  4668
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Achievement Points:  41007
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  01/09/1963
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

I'm there. Don't demonize people like Fauchi, they created this monstrosity. Blame the people that don't trust government. That's easy. Use that to segregate and divide. The unvaxxed are the enemy, so says government. CDC tells you the truth, on any given moment, so whom do you place blame? On whomever the media tell you to hate.

Piss on fauchi, piss on the cdc, and piss on the who, whomever funds their crap.

• Member ID:  4101
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1123
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Achievement Points:  8728
  • Birthday:  07/08/1962

hahahah people are so stupid the virus is in the vaxine -- morons !!!!!! look at isreal 85 percent vaxed and now overrun with the delta --- complete idiots out there --- time for the great reset --- canada going down 2nd 🙂

you guys lost the minute you gave up your guns--- austrailia 1st now canada 2nd weeee europe 3rd and off to the races we go here in the us 65 million gun owners and we are not vaxed !!!!!!  🙂

its time to get rid of the useless feeders !!!!!!!!

covid 19 cures====1 Ivermectin !!!!

2 hydroxychloroquine  !!!

3 chlorine dioxide 🙂

look it up the following countries have now banned all vacines----

Japen---using ivermectin===100 percent sucess  rate

Mexico

India

Bolivia

You take the shot and we will see you in a year from now maybe 🙂

and then again maybe not 

• Member ID:  4101
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1123
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Achievement Points:  8728
  • Birthday:  07/08/1962

• Member ID:  42
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  8258
  • Content Per Day:  1.55
  • Achievement Points:  53556
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  01/30/1959

13 hours ago, Evil-Monkey said:

This probably needed to be moved to the political side .   

I would say the conspiracy section but it does not exist or does it 🤔😏😔

• Member ID:  24842
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1410
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Achievement Points:  14709
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  09/12/1989

7 hours ago, TheHammer said:

hahahah people are so stupid the virus is in the vaxine -- morons !!!!!! look at isreal 85 percent vaxed and now overrun with the delta --- complete idiots out there --- time for the great reset --- canada going down 2nd 🙂

you guys lost the minute you gave up your guns--- austrailia 1st now canada 2nd weeee europe 3rd and off to the races we go here in the us 65 million gun owners and we are not vaxed !!!!!!  🙂

its time to get rid of the useless feeders !!!!!!!!

covid 19 cures====1 Ivermectin !!!!

2 hydroxychloroquine  !!!

3 chlorine dioxide 🙂

look it up the following countries have now banned all vacines----

Japen---using ivermectin===100 percent sucess  rate

Mexico

India

Bolivia

You take the shot and we will see you in a year from now maybe 🙂

and then again maybe not 

Yea, and you think that some vapor in the sky formed by planes, or a single weird shaped cloud means that the aliens are comming to pick our brains, the CIA has microphones in our earlobes or that the world is flat, yet you call other people stupid. God, you're a fcking moron.

Now please let this thread die or some mod delete it cause it attracts a bunch of 0 IQ morons and brings some bad vibes to come out in a lot of people.

• Member ID:  561
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  84
  • Topic Count:  502
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5333
  • Content Per Day:  1.01
  • Achievement Points:  41334
  • Days Won:  29
  • Birthday:  04/06/1992

*sigh*.. 

I don't know; I made the mistake of clicking on this thread and see if has turned into a he-said-she-said conspiracy riddled mix of toxic substances that have come out from breeding cows and budgies with each other on nuclear submarines and then giving them the ability to talk and attack each other verbally in different languages when they can't understand one another. <--- see this crap. It's like the other content in this thread.

But; on a serious note. Now you have got to insulting each other I think I can get away with locking this thread without being accused of attacking the constitution of the United States of America. Even though I am not American. And the server is not American. And being American has nothing to do with it.