Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

the joke of free speach

KaptCrunch

• Member ID:  389
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  290
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  4407
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Achievement Points:  36061
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  38
  • Birthday:  01/01/1970
  • Device:  Android

duc

*sigh*.. 

I don't know; I made the mistake of clicking on this thread and see if has turned into a he-said-she-said conspiracy riddled mix of toxic substances that have come out from breeding cows and budgies with each other on nuclear submarines and then giving them the ability to talk and attack each other verbally in different languages when they can't understand one another. <--- see this crap. It's like the other content in this thread.

But; on a serious note. Now you have got to insulting each other I think I can get away with locking this thread without being accused of attacking the constitution of the United States of America. Even though I am not American. And the server is not American. And being American has nothing to do with it.

seems lack of infomation ......its ok to mix vaxes  then not ok ......duc  can you close those people out too for mis information to the public via media.   just saying covid a dead issue so need to silence all things covid not just threads

Edited by KaptCrunch
added info for topic