Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

COD5 Ban Appeal

Sorachi

• Member ID:  22865
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  228
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/01/1875
  • Device:  Windows

This appeal and its replies are in a public forum and can be seen by all.

1. What server were you banned from?: Xi custom maps 3
  2. When did you get banned?: Yeaterday
  3. What was your in-game name?: S-04
  4. What is your game GUID (if known):
  5. Why do you think you were banned?:

Tried logging in yesterday and it said I was permanently banned.  I’m pretty sure that it mostly has a lot to do with my playing style which isn’t against the rules.  I don’t hack, I don’t glitch.  Occasional spawn kills but that happens to everyone, including admin on the server.  Yes it’s frustrating sometimes, but it happens.  If it has to do with bickering back and forth with toothsmasher and/or hatchet, well that’s mostly a case of 90% of the time defending myself from their constant condescension and criticism towards me and my style of play which I believe is  in fact against your server rules.  I can easily remedy that by simply muting them or changing my in game name and playing style and keeping my mouth shut so nobody will know it’s me.  I would appreciate a lift of this ban or maybe a 90 day ban so I can reevaluate my situation and make sure to not be a problem moving forward.  Thank you for your consideration and obviously I respect any decisions made.

cheers

Sorachi/___s-04

• Member ID:  2208
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  301
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3601
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  37500
  • Days Won:  53
  • Birthday:  06/09/1963

• Member ID:  23734
  • Group:  +++ COD5 Head Admin
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  199
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  895
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Achievement Points:  9074
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/03/1969

S-04

you are not on a permanent ban. The ban is a temp week ban 

The ban is due to you continually verbally attacking a player accusing him of hacking, wall hacking etc until the player left.  I have seen screen shots of you insulting another player.

your past record to date shows several observations, kicks, warnings and even a temp ban for the exact things we are talking about as well as others.

your attitude towards other players needs to change! you will not be allowed to drive other players away. 

the temp ban stands until 09/29/21  7.26pm

on your return please abide our rules below

3.1 - The Code of Conduct

XI is an adult clan with no prohibitions on use of language except for two primary rules: no racist remarks, and no personal attacks. You need to check your sensitive feelings at the door when you come here: if you don't like it, don't look at it or don't comment on it. If you believe someone has broken one of our rules, let an admin know and we will take action as needed. We also do not tolerate cheating or disrespect by members or guests, and insist on good sportsmanship. Violations can lead to permanent bans. We play for fun, we play with honour, and we strive to treat each other with respect and consideration. No one, member or guest, is above our Code.

XI does not tolerate harassment, including allegations of cheating

Our servers are open to anyone including highly skilled players who may come to dominate on them, which can result in claims of cheating or other harassment. When game admins have satisfied themselves that such a player is not cheating, they should immediately respond to such accusations or harassment with a warning. If it continues, the player, whether or not a member of XI, should be kicked. If he comes back and continues that behavior, he should be banned for seven days, after consulting a head admin. Continued such behavior will result in a permanent ban by the head admin only.

XI does not allow personal attacks.

This is another area where your discretion comes into play. Players who curse each other after a kill for instance, are not necessarily engaging in a personal attack. If you're in doubt as to whether something spoken or written to another player was other than just two players who know each other merely trading insults, then ask

A personal attack is when a player engages in a continued dialogue - written or spoken against another player or players, which in your opinion clearly intends to harass or disparage those other players. This includes remarks which disparage by ethnicity or country of origin - we are an international clan and do not tolerate ethnic attacks or slurs. A player may be upset over being continually killed by another and call him some profane name - that may be overlooked as something said in the heat of the game. But if he then continues to do so in a harassing manner, it is a personal attack and he should be warned. If the behaviour continues, kick him; if it continues, ban him.

• Member ID:  22865
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  228
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/01/1875

Monkie, thank you for the clarification. I will make a serious attitude adjustment while playing on your servers in the future.  I’ll make sure to change my name as well to avoid the verbal abuse directed towards me by the 2 players I mentioned above. If they figure out who I am, I’ll simply mute and not retaliate.  Thanks again for the clarification.  See you in a week or so.  Cheers

s-04

• Member ID:  23734
  • Group:  +++ COD5 Head Admin
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  199
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  895
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Achievement Points:  9074
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/03/1969

Please note: this ban appeal has now been dealt with please repost with any views