Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Mandated

Elvis9

• Member ID:  6247
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  645
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Achievement Points:  5422
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Device:  Windows

Last thing I will say about this whole  oooo but my rights  (pronounced rats), ooooo the vaccine might not be safe, ooooo the liberals are for it therefore I am against it.

W T F is wrong with you people!   Now get back in those maps so I can shoot your unvaccinated butts!   Dumbasses   :2guns:

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2018/04/q-a-what-would-happen-in-a-world-without-vaccines/

oh was that my outside post?  Like Wildthing yells, "Grow a pair"  :horse:

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14873
  • Content Per Day:  2.80
  • Achievement Points:  90995
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  Macintosh

This is an interesting site. You can click in each of their stories, pretty sad.

https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com

• Member ID:  59
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  137
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2107
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Achievement Points:  15083
  • Days Won:  13

Peoples Choice !!!  Get over your woke asses !!!  

• Member ID:  3036
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

So, in a sense, you are a conscientious objector in a time of war. Which of course you have every right to be.

I had both of my shots.  Doubt I get any booster.  My brother in law just got the booster and is sick now.   It happens.  Now my wife refuses to get it.  And that's her choice.  Some of our adult children have and some not.  One of our daughters had covid and is not getting any due to having it.  A friend of mine received both shots a few months ago and now has covid.  My feeling is the current admins "mandate" is not legal.  Thus all the lawsuits cropping up.  If we let any admin force us to take vaccines, its opening Pandora's box.   Which could down the road lead to who knows what.  We all know the old saying....  Give them an inch and they take a mile.......  

There are important legal questions to answer about mandates for federal contractors. Usually it ends up coming down to whether or not the particular agency has the power to do it. Most of the time it is found that it does, but sometimes not. Or maybe whether or not they simply followed the proper procedures to do it. Crossing t's and dotting i's and such. That said, this is a pure political battle. Questions about laws and freedom are a distant second, if that.

As for giving an inch and taking a mile, the first example that crossed my mind was the republican pushed Patriot Act. 20+ years and its still alive and kicking. We will never see a greater example. I hope.

• Member ID:  389
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  290
  • Content Count:  4407
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Achievement Points:  36061
  • Days Won:  38
  • Birthday:  01/01/1970
  • Device:  Android

seems  group A say use this to get rid of covid and  still get it 

group B say$ get vaxed ......

group C say no travel or events unless got a vax pass

and the coach  dies of covid who had all boxes checked as per leaders request.

just   paying close attention

your choice   

Edited by KaptCrunch
actions speak louder than words.....mix or not to mix ?

• Member ID:  9264
  • Followers:  87
  • Topic Count:  90
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6058
  • Content Per Day:  1.53
  • Achievement Points:  50963
  • Days Won:  53
  • Birthday:  07/13/1981

This is true, or it isnt: If you get the shots, you can still get covid but your chance of dying is 1 in 10,000 instead of 1 in 100.

Dunno the exact numbers but it is a valid statement or is it not. If this cannot be agreed upon, one way or the other, then all that follows is specious. Too many people dont want to answer if they think it is inconvenient towards their goals.

1 hour ago, Icequeen said:

FB_IMG_1636068068884.jpg

Icy more like DEMANDate 

if law were true to thier words of mix or not to mix

Edited by KaptCrunch

• Member ID:  27768
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  924
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Achievement Points:  7653
  • Days Won:  1

I'm offended, how do you know a mandate isn't a law its when 2 women go to dinner

a womandate? Persondate? Otherdate?

or is it hermaphrodate (person with both sex parts)

Edited by KaptCrunch

• Member ID:  151
  • Group:  ++ COD2 Admin
  • Followers:  62
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Content Count:  9123
  • Content Per Day:  1.71
  • Achievement Points:  94001
  • Days Won:  314
  • Birthday:  05/17/1959
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

On 11/4/2021 at 9:29 AM, PimpedOutPete said:

This is an interesting site. You can click in each of their stories, pretty sad.

https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com

Funny how these stories are listed by one person/group who puts great emphasis on :Anti-vaxxer"! Remember It's NOT a vaccine (EUA), so they're not anti-vaxxers. Keep us in fear, as it drives the narrative! And I wonder how many got put on the Remdesivir/Ventilator protocol? Several in the above article died in ICU. Another EUA drug which killed 54% of patients! See Dr. Ardis link from earlier. 

Maybe you're not seeing this, but perhaps you need to join a group of medical professionals that are seeing issues @PimpedOutPete?

And BTW, where is Gavin Newsome?! He's disappeared since his third/booster jab! Rumor is Bells/Palsey. Hmmm? There's more to this mess! Your or our government doesn't give a shit about you! 

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Content Count:  14873
  • Content Per Day:  2.80
  • Achievement Points:  90995
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  Macintosh

28 minutes ago, LtLaszlo said:

Funny how these stories are listed by one person/group who puts great emphasis on :Anti-vaxxer"! Remember It's NOT a vaccine (EUA), so they're not anti-vaxxers. Keep us in fear, as it drives the narrative! And I wonder how many got put on the Remdesivir/Ventilator protocol? Several in the above article died in ICU. Another EUA drug which killed 54% of patients! See Dr. Ardis link from earlier. 

Maybe you're not seeing this, but perhaps you need to join a group of medical professionals that are seeing issues @PimpedOutPete?

And BTW, where is Gavin Newsome?! He's disappeared since his third/booster jab! Rumor is Bells/Palsey. Hmmm? There's more to this mess! Your or our government doesn't give a shit about you! 

Hey Laz

No, I am not directly involved in vaccine mandates or any studies. I only know from first hand knowledge dealing with staff and patients. To date, I indirectly manage some 150 techs throughout the province. I have have not heard nor do I know of any knowledge of technologists having any side effect what so ever. I have heard of one breakthrough case of Covid with a vaccinated staff member. That is first hand knowledge Laz and not some random unknown study.

As for Newsome? Get off social media and those fringe websites.

https://abc7news.com/where-is-gavin-newsom-right-now-california-governor-disappears-missing/11213410/

7 hours ago, LtLaszlo said:

This is why people should avoid social media. Nothing but a fucking rumor-mill. Certainly avoid all the so-called 'influencer' nobodies that start and spread them.

• Member ID:  25950
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  90
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1602

What if you already had covid? All the people at my work that are getting covid are fully vaccinated...mandates suck...let people and doctors decide NOT government

Edited by SweeperMan

• Member ID:  21080
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  272
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Achievement Points:  2367
  • Birthday:  12/28/1979

the vacine does NOT stop you from catching or spreading the virus.

if you are fully vacinated and you catch the virus, it is not a ''weaker form of the virus'' its the exact same virus and if youre vacin works it helps you fight it.. but its still the normal virus and you will spread it just like an unvacinated person.

the majority of people in hospital with covid have been vacinated, thats not an insult to the vacine, its due to the fact that the majority of people full stop have been vacinated and so the majority of people sick come from that majority.

if the only argument you have is that unvacinated people are a risk.. youre stupid and dangerous.

vacinated people spread it, are in hospital, and die. so why does everyone need to be vacinated if being vacinated doesnt stop you sprerading it??

if the vacine worked, you wouldnt need constant boosters and multiple shots. its a very ineffective vacine.

the majority of people who have a bad reaction to the virus would have a bad reaction with or without the vacine.

the vast majority of all people have little to no reaction from catching the virus and the vacine doesnt change that.

you have no argument to force it on people, unvacinated people are no more of a risk to you than vacinated people....vacinated people are the MAJORITY of hospital cases, thats globally, not just us or uk.

in the uk they reported in a scary tone just a few weeks ago ... ''1/3 of all hospital cases and death are from UNVACINATED people'' .. oh really?

so who are the other 2/3? if 1/3 is unvacced, then 2/3 are vacced.

it is not a pandemic of the unvaxxed, its a pandemic of the stupid and gulible. or the scared and willing to do anything to anyone, including children, just for a fake feeling of safety.

the world is not safe, it never has been, stop acting like unvaxxed people are a risk to you, they arnt. if you think they are, youre stupid. its not my opinion, its the shared opinion of every study in every country in the world.. but hey, what does every study everywhere know... your politicans and new reporters told you something, so you should just believe it... quick, other peoples chil;dren are over there... go force things on them!!!  youre so brave!! i wish i could be so brave that i would literally force rushed through experimental drugs on others peoples children just because im too stupid to realise it wont keep me safe.... yey you.

p.s you send emergency services, nurses, first responders, all health care pro's, all care workers into work when there was no vacine at all.. and even when we thought this would literally kill 10 mill people..... you sent them in, you cheered for them...

now you will throw them in the bin cos they dont really feel the need to take a vacine when they literally stood in the fire for a year....  but fuk them right? your scared and ill informed so fuck them all huh?

but sure, keep telling yourself that the unvaxxed are the spreaders, keep telling yourself that the unvaxxed are the only people taking up hospital beds... keep telling yourself that you have to force it onto children otherwise they will pass it to their parents cos only unvaxxed can pass it on...

keep telling yourself all that....i know a few people in history that managed to convince huge portions of their population that a specific group where dangerous and a threat to everyone... so we must shun them from civil society and maybe even exterminate...

germany prime minister just declared that she wants to, hasnt yet, but she wants to ban all unvaxxed people from all public spaces, indoors AND OUTDOORS...

so im not talking crap.. this is where your unhinged fear leeds... youre dangerous cos youre stupid. and youre dangerous cos your willing to force things onto OTHER PEOPLES CHILDREN just cos your too stupid to realise that your politicans and new reporters donmt care about you or your safety, they care about votes and power.

you are letting them convince you that unvaxxed people are the problem, that unvaxxed people are the cause of both spreading and creating new variants.... and that couldnt be more untrue... its not my opinion.. check the data... from EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD ... fully vaxxed people catch it, spreadt it, mutate it and die from it...

you are literally letting them convince you to hate a specific group or blame them or shun them... and youre quite happy to let them convince you, cos as long as youre one of the protected group, you dont care what happens to none members... especially their children, it seems. wow

thats literally how every genocidal maniac convinced their population to go along with it, they dont just wake up and one day convince populations to do that... they are slowly convinced through a targeted propaganda campaign designed to scare people into hate/fear the ''others''

and youre just blindly following.

get the vacine or dont, it doesnt matter.. because it is NOT the reason for spreading the virus. and without that, there is no other reason to force people.

if ONLY unvacinated people could catch or spreadd it,you might have a case, but because thats not true.. all you are is a dangerous bully.

giphy (2).gif

• Member ID:  4598
  • Group:  ++ COD5 Admin
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  486
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  4770
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  01/28/1972

On 10/8/2021 at 8:25 AM, major-mark63 said:

for my opinion its common sense that a business that work with people , like hospitals , schools and public or private transportations , asked theirs employees all been vaccinated ; its for safety of the workers and also for all users.

Your liberty stops when you are affecting my liberty , i want to be free and go where i can be safe and virus free .

In my place all these masks stuff and restrictions are still in effects because of the amount of sick poeple in hospital ICU who are close to 100 % non or not enough vaccinated...

hope this will end soon ...

You wouldn't do well in the great old USA. Not the way it works here.

• Member ID:  151
  • Group:  ++ COD2 Admin
  • Followers:  62
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Content Count:  9123
  • Content Per Day:  1.71
  • Achievement Points:  94001
  • Days Won:  314
  • Birthday:  05/17/1959
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

Good luck! It's a great weapon. It will look like heart issues, or cancer or whatever your "weakpoint" is. I guess time will tell. These aren't basement dwellers I'm posting, so sorry for trying to warn those who watch only MSM or Fakebook & Twitter.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9fse2jOYiBWm/

Edited by LtLaszlo

NoSleep 

is correct  for that's how i gotten covid last time. a co-woeker had took the vax and stay home 3 days come to work with a high fever. after 3 months battling it, i took a shot and 3 days after i got like herpes like rashes/blisters over my body. i'm done with this BS of greedy leaders hidden agenda........the titanic is still floating for its unsinkable  

my body don't  lie , tells vax to F off out of my skin

i'm still wait for the vax papers they say would Email them since July  

Edited by KaptCrunch
accountability isn't adhere to......sheep get your V

• Member ID:  27768
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  924
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Achievement Points:  7653
  • Days Won:  1

I told you already Crunch stay away from them dirty girls!

I stated before.  In late Jan early Feb of 2020 I was sicker than a dog for 5 weeks !!  At that point covid was not even a consideration.  They tested for influenza A and B and tests were negative.  They said Bronchitis or Sinusitis.  They treated it with an antibiotic and steroid and I got better (after 5 weeks) !!  But it was probably covid.   Fast forward to the past three weeks.  I started feeling puny and chocked it up to allergies.  Well I started feeling worse and worse and finally last Thursday went to Dr.   Guess what !!!  Covid !!!  I have been vaccinated, and my symptoms are exactly the same as what I had in Jan of 2020.  So my Dr. concurs this is probably my second bought of it.  My wife is unaffected by it.  Im feeling better, but still very weak.  Congestion is a hell of a lot better, but Im going on my 3rd week.  I had the Moderna vaccine.  Did the vaccine help me ?  Who knows, symptoms same both times.  By the time I fully recover it will be about the same duration.  Crazy !!

8 hours ago, lTplkey336 said:

I told you already Crunch stay away from them dirty girls!

watch video tells the story  warning xxx

• Member ID:  23919
  • Group:  ++ COD5 Admin
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  203
  • Content Count:  998
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Achievement Points:  12130
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  09/19/1969