Timmah!

Healthful Gaming Snack

49 minutes ago, KaptCrunch said:

craving after a doobie, looks to me tasty as master chief  Tim wolfing  down Dino Nuggets and mozz cheeze 

PepperJack Cheese.  So Monterey Jack with Jalapeno bits throughout.   Yes, I had smoked something previously to this incident.

48 minutes ago, KaptCrunch said:

craving after a doobie, looks to me tasty as master chief  Tim wolfing  down Dino Nuggets and mozz cheeze 

I serve Dino Nuggets to the grandkids when they stay over. I like the cheese Idea for myself!

Awards

1 hour ago, rexbowan said:

I serve Dino Nuggets to the grandkids when they stay over. I like the cheese Idea for myself!

These are Tyson brand Fun Nuggets; was researching which was the best-tasting chicken nuggets, & this 'kids' nugget rated among the highest of nuggets.  They taste pretty darn good & are reasonably priced.  https://www.tyson.com/products/breaded-chicken-nuggets-fun-dino/

Edited by Timmah!

Do you bite the heads off 1st @Timmah! or go straight to the meaty ass? lol

@Timmah! you need to get one of these. They make the cheap Dollar General chicken nuggets taste better than McDonalds McNuggets

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ninja-Foodi-5-in-1-Indoor-Grill-w-4-Quart-Air-Fryer-with-Roast-Bake-Dehydrate/343065081

Don't know how they do it but OMG dude. You can actually taste the chicken and even the slight buttery taste of the breading. Food done in an air fryer taste completely different than food done in a regular oven. 

Bought this for mom for Christmas last year. She loves it. Definitely worth the price.

Edited by J3st3r