Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

New Video on 5.56 Media - YouTube

EastCoast50

• Member ID:  25026
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  530
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Achievement Points:  7124
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  9
  • Device:  Windows

• Member ID:  252
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  392
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  6417
  • Content Per Day:  1.20
  • Achievement Points:  54334
  • Days Won:  30
  • Birthday:  03/22/1965

People would rather ignore the truth with the lives lost and put at risk day in and day out by LEO's...I have known a few that lost their life responding to a simple call where they assumed they were going to simply be a peacemaker...We see the death rates rise in inner cities from citizen on citizen crimes and they want less law enforcement present...I will say this I have been seeing a lot of illegal guns coming off the streets

I will always support those who enforce the Law and those who serve the public be it Fire or Medical...We can not judge all of any group for the sake of a few

• Member ID:  989
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  18092
  • Content Per Day:  3.47
  • Achievement Points:  132529
  • Days Won:  261
  • Birthday:  01/27/1946

3 hours ago, loaderXI said:

People would rather ignore the truth with the lives lost and put at risk day in and day out by LEO's...I have known a few that lost their life responding to a simple call where they assumed they were going to simply be a peacemaker...We see the death rates rise in inner cities from citizen on citizen crimes and they want less law enforcement present...I will say this I have been seeing a lot of illegal guns coming off the streets

I will always support those who enforce the Law and those who serve the public be it Fire or Medical...We can not judge all of any group for the sake of a few

Thank you -- and everyone -- for supporting our cops, firefighters, EMT's and medics. 

In memory of those that I knew, worked with or simply met during the course of our respective careers:

Trooper Kevin J. Mallon - Delaware State Police (Troop 7)

Trooper Gerard T. Dowd – Delaware State Police (Troop 7) (I had lunch with him at Bethany Beach PD just before he was killed)

Trooper Sandra Marie Wagner – Delaware State Police (I talked to her at the DSP Academy during her recruit training)

Officer Scott Kern – Baltimore County Police Department (Formerly Fenwick Island PD, Delaware. A friend)

Police Officer III Luke Timothy Hoffman – Montgomery County Police, MD (I replaced him on the shift after he was killed)

Sergeant Hector Ismael Ayala – Montgomery County Police, MD (We shared the same fleet car at the 4th District Station that he died in)

Captain Joseph Mattingly, Jr. - Montgomery County Police, MD (I met him while I was a cop in Delaware a week or two before he was killed. I ended up working with his daughter on the job at MCP) 

Edited by EastCoast50