Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

gratz kyle!!

nosleep

• Member ID:  21080
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  272
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Achievement Points:  2367
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/28/1979

so glad the corrupt media liers, corrupt prosecution liers and the entire activist mob liers threatening the jury and threatening riots if they dont get their pound of innocent kid flesh, didnt get their pound of flesh!!

once again!! gratz kyle!

pump action FU.gif

• Member ID:  252
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  392
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  6416
  • Content Per Day:  1.21
  • Achievement Points:  54322
  • Days Won:  30
  • Birthday:  03/22/1965
  • Device:  Windows

Justice served !

scales-of-justice.jpg

Edited by loaderXI

• Member ID:  24118
  • Group:  + COD4 Moderator
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1070
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Achievement Points:  9940
  • Days Won:  11
  • Birthday:  01/23/1962
  • Device:  Android

I hope he gets rich off of defamation lawsuits 

• Member ID:  21080
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  272
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Achievement Points:  2367
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/28/1979

1 hour ago, SGTSmeg said:

I hope he gets rich off of defamation lawsuits 

i cant see how the prosecution wont be charged. i mean they wont, but after listening to a few lawyers describe the law around ''malicious prosecution'' ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malicious_prosecution

... its very clear that on multiple occasions the prosecution didnt just lie and misslead the jury and the courts, literally explained laws incorrectly to the jury in order to get them to judge guilty based on false laws, didnt just go againt court orders around presenting info in front of the jury... that would all be bad enough..

but they actually withheld evidence untill day 4 of the trial (btw thats serious enough) but when they finally gave the evidence to thye defense, they kept the high res video secret and gave the defense a terrible low resolution copy that was so low it wasnt even clear what was going on and that evidence was a key part of the prosecution... its tampering with evidence.

they (the prosecution) also knew before the trial that in wisconsin a 17 year old IS ALLOWED to have an ''unmodified'' long barrel rifle ... but they charged him with it anyways...

they wont be charged, but boy oh boy they broke several key laws, broke kyles right to stay silent untill the trial and tried to suggest he was somehow sinister for doing so (ethical violation) ... and the tampering of evidence and with holding evidence and bringing charges they knew before the trial to be bogus and not even an illegal act (as is the case with kyle being 17 and having a unmodified long barrel rifle) its ground for malicious prosecution...

i know its a meme to ''jail binger''  - but the reason its a meme is because he didnt just break 1 law.. he broke many! serious laws..

i mean he should be disbarred in wisconsin at least, if not disbarred totally.

but hey, we all know that wont happen....  because as we all know ...

''KYLE SHOULDNT OF EVEN BEEN THERE'' - the rioters and looters and arsonists trying to blow up petrol stations were fine to be there... but kyle being there to protect and defend against violent rampaging mobs... yeah THATS the bit thats hard to understand for people..

this whole thing has sickened me to the bone.. and i truely mean this next bit.. you have every availabilty to check video evidence and see for yourself, if you havnt then your opinion is on you!...

shame on you if you have watched any of the trial or seen any of the multiple videos of the event itself and still think its the 17 year old who did wrong or ''shouldnt of even been there''

.. and if you havnt watched the trial or any video (aside from the obv idiocy of forming an opinion without even checking on basic facts) and you have decided to hold the view that somehow kyle was wrong, a racist white supremicist looking for trouble or a violent thug who shouldnt of even been there...

if thats the case, then i hope the violent mob never comes to your neighbourhood or to any of your family members neighbourhoods (not that you should only care if its your neighbourhood, but that seems to be the grift atm) i really do hope they never come... not for your sake... but for all the innocent people you would let burn and get beaten to death while you hide in your basement claiming ''no one except the rioters has a right to be there!!''

truly, shame on you.