Ruggerxi

Hoping for some good results from my surgery

I had some masses removed from my stomach area yesterday that the Dr was concerned about, the removal went great. Now the waiting game starts to get the results back. I will post with results when I get them. I'm a little nervous, just hope it all comes back negative. 

Rugger, you are in my thoughts and wishing the beast from the bottom of my heart...  we will be here for you not matter what the result reveal, never forget WE ARE FAMILY dysfunctional at times 😂😂 but we are your family. Hang in there Buddy. XOXO 

Keeping my fingers crossed for you. And i know just how much it weighs on not just your mind but your familys too but stay positive regardless of the outcome you have got this. If you can put up with us Idiots after all these years you can handle anything. 🤞🤞

Hey Boss I can call your Doctor I have a friend who knows this guy that can help 🙂 Now on a more serious note get better I'm guessing your Christmas was not up to snuff so I'm going to give you another chance to get it right next year. Do not screw it up OK Boss man . Remember were all in this together and were pulling for you 🙂