Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Lets talk about Health !

loaderXI

• Member ID:  252
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  392
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  6416
  • Content Per Day:  1.21
  • Achievement Points:  54322
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  30
  • Birthday:  03/22/1965
  • Device:  Windows

Well some know I have been on a journey and have shared some findings with those close to me here...

From cancer to heart problems and lung problems...I have searched high and low for years for answers...We are all getting older and have children and Grandchildren coming up behind us and truth is it is to them we owe this knowledge even if it is to late for ourselves...This journey has led me down so many paths that I have more regrets in raising my own children the way I did...

First thing first I wish to give a warning to everyone on some research that has been done in the medical field and is not being talked about to the general public...***Mercury and High Fructose Corn Syrup*** I could give links to both medical and Government findings and receipts but I always tell everyone to search for themselves and expect no one to simply believe my findings...However I beg each and everyone of you to do the work of researching for you and your loved ones... ( If needed I can lead you in the right direction )

Second is ***Vitamin D and the lack of*** this vital "hormone" and the cause and effect...With technology advancing in our homes and work/schooling places we are being less and less exposed to proper sunshine and this effect is very broad from weak immune systems to learning disorders/dependencies and a whole host of long term effects over ones life time that become horrific...

Third is seeds and ***why we should not eat seeds*** as we do...Seeds by nature have a casing that assures they can lay in a permanent state of readiness to sprout...As we all know the acid in our stomachs can not break down these casings and they are the leading cause of cancers in ones digestive track...Seeds are naturally clingy and as such with out a high fiber diet they become stuck to the lining of your digestive tract and your stomach walls where your body will attempt to protect itself by encapsulating them "cyst" there by reducing your body from being able to absorb proper nutrients it needs...Think of your stomach as a colander and after every hole is blocked even water can not pass through...

These are critical things I have listed and there are plenty more that I will get into later if there is interest from this thread...Everything I speak of here or that which may appear to be a suggestion to ones health must be taken up with your Doctor or Healthcare provider...Just I ask that you remember that no one knows your health better then you...

I look forward to your responses here because there is so much more to share and frankly I care...I am aware this is a gaming website and that we are family and should be able to help each other attempt to be healthy for ourselves and loved ones...

It is our responsibility to pass this knowledge down to our youth and family members...

***Designates key search words***

• Member ID:  23233
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2375
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Achievement Points:  18824
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  08/11/1963

I agree with you , HFCS is bad its most found in sweet processed stuff , which bring to diabetes and others deceases.

Since i did triglycerid in my blood i cut off all these sugars this could lead to diabetes if not taken care of.

MErcury is a known poison , now found in biggers lakes fishes whwre water are polluted by some industries that dumps in water their waste.

but for the seeds you learned something i did know..

but i know that eating good and natural food can cure a lot of problems and prevents deceases.

Is beer is made with all natural ingredients??

• Member ID:  1213
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  172
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5349
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Achievement Points:  47101
  • Days Won:  174
  • Birthday:  10/11/1961
  • Device:  iPad

Mercury is a big one. They kept it pretty hidden. But when compact fluorescent light bulbs were pushed more and more, the rise of mercury through out the environment wen up. Each and everyone of them has a small amount of mercury in them, when they break or disposed of improperly and break open they release it to where ever they are.  Over all we have poisoned ourselves in so many ways and with so many different products it’s not even funny.   

47 minutes ago, bds1961 said:

Mercury is a big one. They kept it pretty hidden. But when compact fluorescent light bulbs were pushed more and more, the rise of mercury through out the environment wen up. Each and everyone of them has a small amount of mercury in them, when they break or disposed of improperly and break open they release it to where ever they are.  Over all we have poisoned ourselves in so many ways and with so many different products it’s not even funny.   

It is also found in HFCS,s

• Member ID:  29464
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  148
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Achievement Points:  2307
  • Days Won:  0

how true,we forget our p's and q"s and get complacement with food's and vitamins.   great article

1 hour ago, major-mark63 said:

Is beer is made with all natural ingredients??

It should be a staple as it promotes good gut health...But never abused as too much of anything is not good...It can prevent heart attacks and strokes for starters

one has to wonder

• Member ID:  26443
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  460
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  5924
  • Content Per Day:  2.53
  • Achievement Points:  50677
  • Days Won:  118
  • Birthday:  09/26/1971
  • Device:  Android

5 hours ago, loaderXI said:

Well some know I have been on a journey and have shared some findings with those close to me here...

From cancer to heart problems and lung problems...I have searched high and low for years for answers...We are all getting older and have children and Grandchildren coming up behind us and truth is it is to them we owe this knowledge even if it is to late for ourselves...This journey has led me down so many paths that I have more regrets in raising my own children the way I did...

First thing first I wish to give a warning to everyone on some research that has been done in the medical field and is not being talked about to the general public...***Mercury and High Fructose Corn Syrup*** I could give links to both medical and Government findings and receipts but I always tell everyone to search for themselves and expect no one to simply believe my findings...However I beg each and everyone of you to do the work of researching for you and your loved ones... ( If needed I can lead you in the right direction )

Second is ***Vitamin D and the lack of*** this vital "hormone" and the cause and effect...With technology advancing in our homes and work/schooling places we are being less and less exposed to proper sunshine and this effect is very broad from weak immune systems to learning disorders/dependencies and a whole host of long term effects over ones life time that become horrific...

Third is seeds and ***why we should not eat seeds*** as we do...Seeds by nature have a casing that assures they can lay in a permanent state of readiness to sprout...As we all know the acid in our stomachs can not break down these casings and they are the leading cause of cancers in ones digestive track...Seeds are naturally clingy and as such with out a high fiber diet they become stuck to the lining of your digestive tract and your stomach walls where your body will attempt to protect itself by encapsulating them "cyst" there by reducing your body from being able to absorb proper nutrients it needs...Think of your stomach as a colander and after every hole is blocked even water can not pass through...

These are critical things I have listed and there are plenty more that I will get into later if there is interest from this thread...Everything I speak of here or that which may appear to be a suggestion to ones health must be taken up with your Doctor or Healthcare provider...Just I ask that you remember that no one knows your health better then you...

I look forward to your responses here because there is so much more to share and frankly I care...I am aware this is a gaming website and that we are family and should be able to help each other attempt to be healthy for ourselves and loved ones...

It is our responsibility to pass this knowledge down to our youth and family members...

***Designates key search words***

Please show me a link to any reputable source that claims seeds are clingy & cause cancer, because they become stuck in your digestive system.  Your digestive system is lined with mucous, & anything indigestible is passed through.  Can you imagine how much corn would be stuck in cysts in our gut?  You've eaten corn on the cob right?  You've seen the undigested seeds in your poop, right?  They didn't stay stuck in your gut, right?  And yes, please feel free to provide a link or links when you make some kind of definitive medical claim like 'Undigested seeds get stuck in yer gut & cause cancer because they're clingy."

1 hour ago, Timmah! said:

Please show me a link to any reputable source that claims seeds are clingy & cause cancer, because they become stuck in your digestive system.  Your digestive system is lined with mucous, & anything indigestible is passed through.  Can you imagine how much corn would be stuck in cysts in our gut?  You've eaten corn on the cob right?  You've seen the undigested seeds in your poop, right?  They didn't stay stuck in your gut, right?  And yes, please feel free to provide a link or links when you make some kind of definitive medical claim like 'Undigested seeds get stuck in yer gut & cause cancer because they're clingy."

Both appendicitis and diverticulitis have been linked and or are suspect of contributors of these medical problems along with colon cancer...Two major things to look at are water intake and fiber...Both play a huge part in gut health ( gut microbiota ) and as we know now there are entire colonies of enzymes missing from our stomachs from abusing antibiotics...Scientists have been studying this for years the loss of these microbes and have performed fecal transplants with a success rate of 100% after the second treatment of 70%...Corn was never intended to be eaten as we do...Corn was always dried and crushed and lifted in the air for the chaff to be blown away...Most common was corn meal as the way the Indians did it...The chaff is the problem with any seed not it's content...The Surgeon General of the United States has spoken on this very subject of gut health and seeds

• Member ID:  489
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  547
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  4668
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Achievement Points:  41007
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  01/09/1963
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

Don't leave out physical activity. Staying active, maintaining a lifestyle that gets you up, moving, and productive during your day helps tremendously. If you don't use it, your body atrophies. Staying active also promotes digestion, as well as regularity. Your guts don't like a packed colon that doesn't move. A positive attitude, and work/hobbies of interest also contribute to a healthy lifestyle. Nobody ever feels good after spending the day in front of a 65" tv, binge watching Shameless.

51 minutes ago, TheLastColdBeer said:

Don't leave out physical activity. Staying active, maintaining a lifestyle that gets you up, moving, and productive during your day helps tremendously. If you don't use it, your body atrophies. Staying active also promotes digestion, as well as regularity. Your guts don't like a packed colon that doesn't move. A positive attitude, and work/hobbies of interest also contribute to a healthy lifestyle. Nobody ever feels good after spending the day in front of a 65" tv, binge watching Shameless.

Absolutely and that would bring us to having a good source of Vitamin C which your body will metabolize to Hydrogen Peroxide which in turn will allow your blood to carry more oxygen through out your body

• Member ID:  2208
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  301
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3601
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  37500
  • Days Won:  53
  • Birthday:  06/09/1963

sugar and wheat and so toxic to our bodies..

Its amazing what you find out after years of eating,,I eat healthy ppl say,,no you dont,,lolol

I dont touch flax seeds anymore,,did you know spinach is actually a posionuos plant!!lolol you can keep other bugs off you r crops with it.

Ive been doing research for about 4 years now after being told I was t2 diabetic,,,im border line actually along with at least 50 % of the population,,lol I stopped eating wheat and sugar and an no longer diabetic.

38 minutes ago, BlackRose said:

Its amazing what you find out after years of eating,,I eat healthy ppl say,,no you dont,,lolol

I dont touch flax seeds anymore,,did you know spinach is actually a posionuos plant!!lolol you can keep other bugs off you r crops with it.

Ive been doing research for about 4 years now after being told I was t2 diabetic,,,im border line actually along with at least 50 % of the population,,lol I stopped eating wheat and sugar and an no longer diabetic.

For those who are border line I would suggest looking into "Moringa" aka the "Drumstick Tree" as a supplement...I myself have been using it for years for blood pressure and a good source of many vital ingredients

• Member ID:  389
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  290
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  4407
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Achievement Points:  36065
  • Days Won:  38
  • Birthday:  01/01/1970

high cholesterol levels use " Red Yeast Rice Extarct " by BlueBonnet " , Walmart sells it 

my china friend posted this an big pharma put a patent on it, so beware  

• Member ID:  4101
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1123
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Achievement Points:  8728
  • Birthday:  07/08/1962

Yes I don't believe   any off this big farma anymore .. i dont drink-5 years dont smoke 26-years - ill be 60 this summer people think im 40 -  🙂   one other thing i found out is when your body sweats  during a work out your body is getting rid of metals in your body -- so why would you use underarm deoderant  to lock in the metals under your arm pits- very bad for your body -just my thoughts oh and yes type -o blood and non-vaxed here  🙂

7 hours ago, loaderXI said:

Both appendicitis and diverticulitis have been linked and or are suspect of contributors of these medical problems along with colon cancer...Two major things to look at are water intake and fiber...Both play a huge part in gut health ( gut microbiota ) and as we know now there are entire colonies of enzymes missing from our stomachs from abusing antibiotics...Scientists have been studying this for years the loss of these microbes and have performed fecal transplants with a success rate of 100% after the second treatment of 70%...Corn was never intended to be eaten as we do...Corn was always dried and crushed and lifted in the air for the chaff to be blown away...Most common was corn meal as the way the Indians did it...The chaff is the problem with any seed not it's content...The Surgeon General of the United States has spoken on this very subject of gut health and seeds

There is no eveidence of seeds causing diverticulitis.  Here's my link:  https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/expert-answers/diverticulitis-diet/faq-20058293#:~:text=In the past%2C people with,that these foods cause diverticulitis.  You didn't provide one... again.

• Member ID:  1085
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  114
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  980
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  09/18/1973

DISCLAIMER- I aint no doctor.

The events of the past couple of years have changed my views on a lot of this stuff or rather made me think about it a lot more.

It amazes me that some of it is just so basic yet we still dont do it or refuse to change our ways. For instance a can of coke has the equivalent of 8 teaspoons of sugar in it and has zero nutritional value yet millions of people guzzle that shit. At least mix it with some Jack so you get something out of it. Exercise too, its been proven a million times over the benifits of regular exercise not just on your physical health but on your mental health as well and quality of life as you age.

Peolpe seem way too keen to spend their hard earned money on a fad diet pill or whatever. rather than spend a few less minutes in front of the tv and a few more in the kitchen.

That said, Vitamin D3+k2 and to a lesser degree Zinc. I cant for the life of me understand why especially with D3 it isnt being pushed hard by anyone with a loud enough voice at the moment. Almost everyone is D3 deficient, and should a person get covid their D3 levels will almost certainly have an impact on the severity of illness.

If I could give 1 piece of health advice in these current times, remembering i know fuck all about fuck all, it would be get your D3 levels checked by your doctor, and maybe smash a low level Zinc pill down you neck once or twice a week. There is plenty of proper science out there for anyone that wants to google.

Awards

9 hours ago, BlackRose said:

Two of my main addictions, I bake with sugar, butter, & flour. Can't give up my pie shells & crumble tops. That's why I get my lazy arse up everyday and get to work.

3 hours ago, TheLastColdBeer said:

Two of my main addictions, I bake with sugar, butter, & flour. Can't give up my pie shells & crumble tops. That's why I get my lazy arse up everyday and get to work.

So, where's the pics, Mr.?

9 hours ago, Being said:

DISCLAIMER- I aint no doctor.

The events of the past couple of years have changed my views on a lot of this stuff or rather made me think about it a lot more.

It amazes me that some of it is just so basic yet we still dont do it or refuse to change our ways. For instance a can of coke has the equivalent of 8 teaspoons of sugar in it and has zero nutritional value yet millions of people guzzle that shit. At least mix it with some Jack so you get something out of it. Exercise too, its been proven a million times over the benifits of regular exercise not just on your physical health but on your mental health as well and quality of life as you age.

Peolpe seem way too keen to spend their hard earned money on a fad diet pill or whatever. rather than spend a few less minutes in front of the tv and a few more in the kitchen.

That said, Vitamin D3+k2 and to a lesser degree Zinc. I cant for the life of me understand why especially with D3 it isnt being pushed hard by anyone with a loud enough voice at the moment. Almost everyone is D3 deficient, and should a person get covid their D3 levels will almost certainly have an impact on the severity of illness.

If I could give 1 piece of health advice in these current times, remembering i know fuck all about fuck all, it would be get your D3 levels checked by your doctor, and maybe smash a low level Zinc pill down you neck once or twice a week. There is plenty of proper science out there for anyone that wants to google.

My Doc prescribed me vitamin D 2000UI everyday!!

Lack of sun here in northern country and also if you drink alcool a bit it drains also your vitamin levels.

Also a UV lamp used in winter help also level up vit D

But when covid be in control i will prefer fly down in caribeans to get the real sunshine !!

the older you get, the slower you get and trying to eat healthy is harder

5 minutes ago, major-mark63 said:

My Doc prescribed me vitamin D 2000UI everyday!!

Lack of sun here in northern country and also if you drink alcool a bit it drains also your vitamin levels.

Also a UV lamp used in winter help also level up vit D

But when covid be in control i will prefer fly down in caribeans to get the real sunshine !!

I take 50000UI once a week...The other thing to consider here is HFCS removes Vitamin D from your body as well as inhibits intestinal calcium absorption

• Member ID:  1213
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  172
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5349
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Achievement Points:  47101
  • Days Won:  174
  • Birthday:  10/11/1961
  • Device:  iPad

6 hours ago, TheLastColdBeer said:

So there are others with the addiction. Need a help group meeting on Saturday nights to beat the addiction.  Or exchange recipes. B0179525-6745-4C9C-97FD-10FF5D8DA8E5.thumb.jpeg.5a3a249e022f770cd89d258260856798.jpeg

Had to look on my phone, it isn't like I take pictures of everything I do.

20210717_121955.jpg

20210620_091609.jpg

20210925_123951.jpg