Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Drinking urine for health reasons

GhostfaceJim

• Member ID:  2314
  • Group:  ++ Conan Exiles Admin
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  20717
  • Content Per Day:  4.33
  • Achievement Points:  113891
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  50
  • Birthday:  04/22/1975
  • Device:  Windows

Oh no! They are at it agian!  Now it is a hair dryer up the nose to heat the virus? 

• Member ID:  252
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  392
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  6417
  • Content Per Day:  1.20
  • Achievement Points:  54334
  • Days Won:  30
  • Birthday:  03/22/1965

30 minutes ago, GhostfaceJim said:

Oh no! They are at it agian!  Now it is a hair dryer up the nose to heat the virus? 

You are listening to youtube ? lol

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8289588/

• Member ID:  25026
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  530
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Achievement Points:  7124
  • Days Won:  9

5 hours ago, loaderXI said:

So I have seen at least two laughs at my remark and one who thinks piss comes in pill form...Here is the funny part 🤣 I offered you some hints as to what I take/consume (hydrogen peroxide)...We all take/consume it ! Just not in a high enough dose/amount to cure/kill cancer (supplement)...It is/was used for wound care because it can kill free radicals on the surface as well internally and also allows the blood to carry more oxygen...

In fact the NIH confirmed this back in 2005 even though it goes back to the 1918-1919 Spanish Flu...Here is the real shocker 🤔 It is Vital and is Vitamin C not piss lol...I do not enjoy doing the research for people, as I would like everyone to be self informed and yes new research shows that it may very well be able to help beat covid under the very same principal...I will leave you this little tid bit ( link ) and would like you all to be healthy...Research because knowledge is power ! 

I have nothing to lose or gain...You do

Inspiring, yet overtly insane. You are XI.

• Member ID:  28834
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Achievement Points:  23648
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  07/04/1995
  • Device:  Android

12 hours ago, loaderXI said:

I checked the article for a minute, but it's not a very sound study. It lacks a control group which means you have no clue if the improvements of the patients was due to the hydrogen peroxide or just due to normal recovery. That's why an article should always compare a group with the treatment to without the treatment. They also say so themselves in the discussion: 'The age of the patients at a mean of 39 was relatively young compared to those who experience severe COVID-19, and without a control, it cannot be concluded that the treatment contributed to reducing the duration or severity, considering the natural history of disease.'

So this article basically only says that patients don't get worse if you give them hydrogen peroxide. Another study which does use a randomized controlled trial (patients are randomly assigned to either the treatment or control group with a placebo), might say it works or not, but you cannot make any kind of conclusions based on this one.

• Member ID:  252
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  392
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  6417
  • Content Per Day:  1.20
  • Achievement Points:  54334
  • Days Won:  30
  • Birthday:  03/22/1965

@Bamm you are correct but this was in response to the youtube video and there has been further studies and continue to be ( link )...I do not really follow news but rather the ones whom are doing the work...Which gets reported to the NIH...My point in all of this is not really about covid or any disease for that matter but rather on being as healthy as one can...

I do have another thread and perhaps most of this should be there...However I want folks to be self informed and should what I say be perceived as pure garbage then the best I can hope for is it may just spark 1 person to research some of it and not settle for what is echoed from one ear to the next...

Today locally here (Tampa Bay) there are thousands of Medical personnel and Doctors protesting and demanding a McDonalds be remove from inside a hospital (which I support)...However these places for decades have had snack machines filled with poison as well as dinning halls (HFCS) and yet you hear not even a whisper despite the WHO,CDC and NIH findings and many Countries flat out banning it...

I like everyone have lost family to disease and it has kind of been a life journey but 10 years ago I myself had a gene mutation occur, lost my step father to lung cancer, my mother to pneumonia and almost lost my step daughter to inoperable throat cancer at 27yrs old...She in a sense saved her on life by craving tomato soup...That lead me to discover by way of Professional Doctors outside of the "pharmaceutical empire" that her body was demanding "Lycopene"...She was being tube fed and with in 72 hours of her first dose she was showing signs of recovery and today is cancer free and still taking it...

My daughter Jessica turned 35yrs old yesterday and needs a heart transplant...Her heart was functioning at %16 after confirming with her Doctors that she would be trying both "Lycopene" and "Moringa" and now today she has broke herself free from a life vest (defib) and her heart is now working at nearly 40%...She is no longer in dire need...The risk factor of transplant and Covid were too great so that has only left her one choice...Support her entire immune system 100% as even getting the vaccine would kill her...Her Doctors are amazed because the heart really never heals itself and oddly they have never discovered the cause...I am still researching that and I believe I may have found a possibility last night (Pregnancy) and if that is/was the case that would explain the two years leading up to all the mis-diagnoses she went thru...

By the way the 27yr old...She had a mutation occur brought on by a exposer to mono (EBV) a few years prior...

When you lose family or are at risk you will walk the earth for answers...Preventive measures is the best cure and understanding the human body will never be fully known so we search...We can not save everyone but we can save ourselves and start there...

Sorry so long but perspective leads to understanding and understanding leads to self education...

I wish the best in the world for everyone

• Member ID:  2314
  • Group:  ++ Conan Exiles Admin
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  20717
  • Content Per Day:  4.33
  • Achievement Points:  113891
  • Days Won:  50
  • Birthday:  04/22/1975

14 hours ago, loaderXI said:

I have been inspired by XI forums to get medical information from youtube now!  I predict I will be on my deathbed soon.

• Member ID:  989
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  18106
  • Content Per Day:  3.47
  • Achievement Points:  132694
  • Days Won:  263
  • Birthday:  01/27/1946

2 hours ago, GhostfaceJim said:

I have been inspired by XI forums to get medical information from youtube now!  I predict I will be on my deathbed soon.

YOU MUST be an >IDIOT<  :baby:

• Member ID:  28834
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Achievement Points:  23648
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  07/04/1995
  • Device:  Android

4 hours ago, loaderXI said:

@Bamm you are correct but this was in response to the youtube video and there has been further studies and continue to be ( link )...I do not really follow news but rather the ones whom are doing the work...Which gets reported to the NIH...My point in all of this is not really about covid or any disease for that matter but rather on being as healthy as one can...

I do have another thread and perhaps most of this should be there...However I want folks to be self informed and should what I say be perceived as pure garbage then the best I can hope for is it may just spark 1 person to research some of it and not settle for what is echoed from one ear to the next...

Today locally here (Tampa Bay) there are thousands of Medical personnel and Doctors protesting and demanding a McDonalds be remove from inside a hospital (which I support)...However these places for decades have had snack machines filled with poison as well as dinning halls (HFCS) and yet you hear not even a whisper despite the WHO,CDC and NIH findings and many Countries flat out banning it...

I like everyone have lost family to disease and it has kind of been a life journey but 10 years ago I myself had a gene mutation occur, lost my step father to lung cancer, my mother to pneumonia and almost lost my step daughter to inoperable throat cancer at 27yrs old...She in a sense saved her on life by craving tomato soup...That lead me to discover by way of Professional Doctors outside of the "pharmaceutical empire" that her body was demanding "Lycopene"...She was being tube fed and with in 72 hours of her first dose she was showing signs of recovery and today is cancer free and still taking it...

My daughter Jessica turned 35yrs old yesterday and needs a heart transplant...Her heart was functioning at %16 after confirming with her Doctors that she would be trying both "Lycopene" and "Moringa" and now today she has broke herself free from a life vest (defib) and her heart is now working at nearly 40%...She is no longer in dire need...The risk factor of transplant and Covid were too great so that has only left her one choice...Support her entire immune system 100% as even getting the vaccine would kill her...Her Doctors are amazed because the heart really never heals itself and oddly they have never discovered the cause...I am still researching that and I believe I may have found a possibility last night (Pregnancy) and if that is/was the case that would explain the two years leading up to all the mis-diagnoses she went thru...

By the way the 27yr old...She had a mutation occur brought on by a exposer to mono (EBV) a few years prior...

When you lose family or are at risk you will walk the earth for answers...Preventive measures is the best cure and understanding the human body will never be fully known so we search...We can not save everyone but we can save ourselves and start there...

Sorry so long but perspective leads to understanding and understanding leads to self education...

I wish the best in the world for everyone

First of all, about the other study you are linking. It seems like a well designed study (although I didn't check how independent the study is moneywise), but this is trial registration report. So here they are saying what they are GOING to study rather than what the results are. And of course this is a study for another disease instead of covid or instead of general health. So if they would want to study what you are saying you are interested in, they should take people of the general population, give half of them the pills, the other half placebo and check what their general health will do in the upcoming months/years. What's good for someone who is sick, isn't always good for someone who is healthy. For example, many medicine have side effects, so if you don't have that specific illness and would still take them, your health would actually decline of course.

Then regarding the rest of your story. First of all, I'm sorry to hear about all of the losses and diseases in your family. I don't wish that on anyone and it is hard to go through. I can also understand how that leads you to searching for all kinds of ways in order to try to prevent any other illnesses. I guess that's a form of trying to gain back control and we all do that in different manners. It's very frightening to feel powerless in the face of illness anyway.

• Member ID:  27522
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  1905
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Achievement Points:  13332
  • Days Won:  11
  • Birthday:  07/22/1951

22 hours ago, TBB said:

Oh??? And you heard that from who and when????  :db:

Richard Nixon, Bill Clinton, Jeff Epstein and Ghost Face just to name a few. lol

Awards

• Member ID:  989
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  18106
  • Content Per Day:  3.47
  • Achievement Points:  132694
  • Days Won:  263
  • Birthday:  01/27/1946

:db:

10 minutes ago, rexbowan said:

Richard Nixon, Bill Clinton, Jeff Epstein and Ghost Face just to name a few. lol

Well that explains it all - sorry to hear about @GhostfaceJim   8P   :db: