Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Heartfelt thoughts for the people of the Ukraine

Draygunnar

• Member ID:  151
  • Group:  ++ COD2 Admin
  • Followers:  62
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9137
  • Content Per Day:  1.71
  • Achievement Points:  94128
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  314
  • Birthday:  05/17/1959
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

7 hours ago, Sammy said:

Not sure your intent on posting that. That its the truth? Or that its a lie?

What ever you want to see it as, Sammy.  Ya'll seem to have a preconceived notion on many of these topics. It just makes me wonder YOUR news sources? I like to see other arguments about things these days, because things are FUCKED UP! And I believe first and foremost MSM and Social media are a MAJOR cause for it. I put some alternative views in here, and have admitted in the past, I'm not believing it all either, but there are many things making me go "HMMM?" I post and get attacked, whatever. If ya wanna slam these sources and only watch BBC, CTV, CNN or MSNBC, fuck off. Debunk they're false. ALL of them! Otherwise ignore them.

My dad came the USA from Hungary after fighting Russia at the beginning of what became the Cold War. So, Russia was always the bad guy to my extended family. (I wouldn't be here if not for Russia, LOL). I LOVE this country! And like Hungary, Ukraine deserves its sovereignty, but it's government is corrupt, compliments of the west. But, I do believe Putin is wrongfully being portrayed as the bad guy. He does not want to take over Ukraine, just wants a trusting "buffer". Sorry folks. This has been going on for eight years (pre-Trump) with a lot of NATO interference. He doesn't want a NATO neighbor.  Sorry, but I "agree to disagree"! 1st amendment, right?! So, more perspective on this particular topic. Don't like it? Don't watch. But how much can you ignore? How much before "Hmmm?". This is an adult site!

https://rumble.com/vvztuv-ukraine-still-dont-believe-nazis-are-in-ukraine.html

Edited by LtLaszlo

• Member ID:  26443
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  466
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  5952
  • Content Per Day:  2.52
  • Achievement Points:  50922
  • Days Won:  118
  • Birthday:  09/26/1971
  • Device:  Android

5 minutes ago, LtLaszlo said:

What ever you want to see it as, Sammy.  Ya'll seem to have a preconceived notion on many of these topics. It just makes me wonder YOUR news sources? I like to see other arguments about things these days, because things are FUCKED UP! And I believe first and foremost MSM and Social media are a MAJOR cause for it. I put some alternative views in here, and have admitted in the past, I'm not believing it all either, but there are many things making me go "HMMM?" I post and get attacked, whatever. If ya wanna slam these sources and only watch BBC, CSA, CNN or MSNBC, fuck off. Debunk they're false. ALL of them! Otherwise ignore them.

My dad came the USA from Hungary after fighting Russia at the beginning of what became the Cold War. So, Russia was always the bad guy to my extended family. (I wouldn't be here if not for Russia, LOL). I LOVE this country! And like Hungary, Ukraine deserves its sovereignty.  But, I do believe Putin is wrongfully being portrayed as the bad guy. He does not want to take over Ukraine, just wants a trusting "buffer". Sorry folks. This has been going on for eight years (pre-Trump) with a lot of NATO interference.  Sorry, but I "agree to disagree"! 1st amendment, right?! So, more perspective on this particular topic. Don't like it? Don't watch. But how much can you ignore? How much before "Hmmm?". This is an adult site!

https://rumble.com/vvztuv-ukraine-still-dont-believe-nazis-are-in-ukraine.html

Don't come back with that ersatz victim bullshit after you enter the conversation with exclamation points & blanket condescension of most others' viewpoints with no substance whatsoever; your intent was to be bombastic & irritating, not unlike a churlish 3 year-old demanding attention for nothing more than throwing up bullshit articles from dubious-at-best sites that nobody who isn't an intellectually lazy attention whore would even waste their time reading, much less share as proof of some farcical top-level, in-the-know bullshit.  That's what most attention-starved, lazy people do in an effort to convince others, if not themselves they are somehow 'special':  Invest no effort.  Well, I'm here to tell you, since you want attention:  You're definitely fucking special.  Go necro your 20-page doofus thread that lost legs a week ago if you want to approach anything resembling a dimly-distant facsimile of effort...I'm sure the other knuckleheads will happily dive- once again- headfirst into the shallow end of the latrine pit with you.  Have a great evening, shithead.

Your pal,

Tim

To Recap: Fuck outta here with that bullshit.

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14876
  • Content Per Day:  2.78
  • Achievement Points:  91012
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  iPhone

11 minutes ago, LtLaszlo said:

There is no power Laz, no water, no heat, running out of food due to looting and espionage by Russian forces to blow railway lines etc.

There is footage of the Russian military using cluster bombs in urban areas and video of Russians vehicles with the capability to use vacuum or thermobaric bombs. These have been banned to be used by the UN.

This doesn’t sound like a man as you describe “as being portrayed as a bad guy”.  If this continues and as Putin is shelling Ukrainian cities, he can potentially be tried for war crimes against humanity. 

Okay, if you guys say so ("there is footage"), I guess it's so.

Edited by LtLaszlo

• Member ID:  1085
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  114
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  980
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  09/18/1973
  • Device:  Windows

2 hours ago, Timmah! said:

Don't come back with that ersatz victim bullshit after you enter the conversation with exclamation points & blanket condescension of most others' viewpoints with no substance whatsoever; your intent was to be bombastic & irritating, not unlike a churlish 3 year-old demanding attention for nothing more than throwing up bullshit articles from dubious-at-best sites that nobody who isn't an intellectually lazy attention whore would even waste their time reading, much less share as proof of some farcical top-level, in-the-know bullshit.  That's what most attention-starved, lazy people do in an effort to convince others, if not themselves they are somehow 'special':  Invest no effort.  Well, I'm here to tell you, since you want attention:  You're definitely fucking special.  Go necro your 20-page doofus thread that lost legs a week ago if you want to approach anything resembling a dimly-distant facsimile of effort...I'm sure the other knuckleheads will happily dive- once again- headfirst into the shallow end of the latrine pit with you.  Have a great evening, shithead.

Your pal,

Tim

To Recap: Fuck outta here with that bullshit.

Lmao. Laszio gets himself owned. Maybe he will quietly crawl back under his rock. Can only hope

Awards

2 hours ago, Being said:

Lmao. Laszio gets himself owned. Maybe he will quietly crawl back under his rock. Can only hope

Nah, I just fed the wh0re; times are tough; negative attention is better than none for his ilk.

"But wait, there's more!! If you bitch about a few informative videos, you get as bonus video! No further bitching required!

16 minutes ago, LtLaszlo said:

Laz, do you realize RT TV is owned by the Russians state? Do you realize that Russia as made a complete blackout on all foreign and independent media outlets in all of Russia. That if you speak out against the war, you can face 15 years in Russian prison.

Your digging a hole you can’t get out my friend. 

33 minutes ago, LtLaszlo said:

"But wait, there's more!! If you bitch about a few informative videos, you get as bonus video! No further bitching required!

ARGH! I watched the first few minutes of this guy and all I can say is he can go fuck a goat!

This is the type of person who is justify the holocaust as a mere border dispute. I had friends who served in Kosovo and yes mistakes we’re made and the decision to bomb was controversial and still is, but don’t lose context to what happened there Laz.

Milosevic was performing an ethnic cleaning of that nation on a horrific level. He left a legacy of more than 200,000 dead in Bosnia and 2 million people (half the population) homeless. He ethnically cleansed more than 800,000 Albanians from their homes in Kosovo. He ordered his troops to use civilians has human shields and later was tried for war crimes and found guilty. Of course this ass doesn’t mention this cause he would be the guy with sign “ go Hitler”. 

He can back under the rock in which he slithered from. 

• Member ID:  25355
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.16
  • Achievement Points:  63248
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954

OK Motherfuckers once more I'm forced to return, and this time to protect @LtLaszlo who is actually speaking the truth. Now I know you fckrs don't like facts but feel free to investigate these facts, that are just that, and easily researched if you can be arsed, which of course most of you won't, you'll believe anything shown to you ?

Upon the break up of the Soviet Union Ukraine inherited one of the most powerful defence forces in the world, masses of up to date armaments and nukes, literally huge numbers. So what did they do? they sold them off - oh the irony?, remember in a very short timescale:-

1/. They disbanded their armed forces en masse and sold off almost 95% of their arms

2/. They actually believed that a treaty would protect them and gave back ALL of their nuclear arms, ask Russia about such treaties, they signed one with Hitler prior to WW2, we know how that went.

3/. The revolution in Ukraine was undoubtedly by some very unsavoury characters, Putin may not be wrong calling them Nazis. They now control Ukraine, like most the current President is a figurehead for an absolutely corrupt regime (oh yes)!

4/. The Russian President has 'never' wavered from the fact that NATO are encroaching more and more on Russias borders. Remember this country has been invaded and almost conquered numerous times, and is wary of repeats. For those youngsters amongst us we well remember the Cuban crisis when the boot was on the other foot, look this one up and compare it to what is happening now. Putin has consistently warned us, do we listen - no!

5/. Now that the shit has hit the fan, despite all the above they want us to fight their war which has NOTHING to do with us, they are not NATO members, and doubtful whether they would ever be. Old Trump also had it spot on about NATO members not paying their dues, see the fckrs such as Germany scrambling now to rectify it, well done Mr President.

Yes it is awful, yes it pointless but as Russia points out we invaded Iraq on the pretence of stopping weapons of mass destruction that WERE NOT THERE!

So some of you should do some reading before slanging off Lazio, Putin is an arsehole - but so are we, remember that.

Back in a year

2 hours ago, RobMc said:

OK Motherfuckers once more I'm forced to return, and this time to protect @LtLaszlo who is actually speaking the truth. Now I know you fckrs don't like facts but feel free to investigate these facts, that are just that, and easily researched if you can be arsed, which of course most of you won't, you'll believe anything shown to you ?

Upon the break up of the Soviet Union Ukraine inherited one of the most powerful defence forces in the world, masses of up to date armaments and nukes, literally huge numbers. So what did they do? they sold them off - oh the irony?, remember in a very short timescale:-

1/. They disbanded their armed forces en masse and sold off almost 95% of their arms

2/. They actually believed that a treaty would protect them and gave back ALL of their nuclear arms, ask Russia about such treaties, they signed one with Hitler prior to WW2, we know how that went.

3/. The revolution in Ukraine was undoubtedly by some very unsavoury characters, Putin may not be wrong calling them Nazis. They now control Ukraine, like most the current President is a figurehead for an absolutely corrupt regime (oh yes)!

4/. The Russian President has 'never' wavered from the fact that NATO are encroaching more and more on Russias borders. Remember this country has been invaded and almost conquered numerous times, and is wary of repeats. For those youngsters amongst us we well remember the Cuban crisis when the boot was on the other foot, look this one up and compare it to what is happening now. Putin has consistently warned us, do we listen - no!

5/. Now that the shit has hit the fan, despite all the above they want us to fight their war which has NOTHING to do with us, they are not NATO members, and doubtful whether they would ever be. Old Trump also had it spot on about NATO members not paying their dues, see the fckrs such as Germany scrambling now to rectify it, well done Mr President.

Yes it is awful, yes it pointless but as Russia points out we invaded Iraq on the pretence of stopping weapons of mass destruction that WERE NOT THERE!

So some of you should do some reading before slanging off Lazio, Putin is an arsehole - but so are we, remember that.

Back in a year

Nice selective regurgitation...Go back hundreds of years & you would know- that the Ukrainians have been murdered en mass, oppressed, forbidden to speak their own language, kicked out of their homeland by Russians vis a vis Catherine the not so great....the only reason there's Russians in Eastern Ukraine is because between her & Stalin, MILLIONS of Ukrainians were starved to death in an engineered famine, millions more forced to leave to make room for the Russians relocated there.  .& the Ukrainians left were forbidden to speak their mother tongue, with only Russian being taught in their schools...but let's just gloss over that crucial history & paint them as the bad guys after a THOUSAND YEARS of systematic murder and oppression so that it fits your disingenuous narrative....you wanna make an argument,  stick to the facts instead of dissembling & pointing your finger over there,  setting-up straw man arguments with irrelevant whataboutisms in an attempt to, for whatever reason, justify the indefensible, latest round of murder & destruction perpetrated on an innocent people.  The facts, all of them.  And for someone who cries about their tender hurt feelings, and dramatically announces they're taking their ball & going home, leaving forever, it's farcical to return & open your sloppy, slanted, misleading revisionist history fiction with the tough guy 'Ok Motherfuckers' opening.  If you want to debate facts, great; but spewing garbage in an effort to prove you're right & those 'Motherfuckers' are wrong is an entirely different discussion.  You'd think you'd have some semblance of empathy for the 4 - 5 million Ukrainians murdered by starvation considering the relative cake walk of a million that died in the Potato Famine, but no.....motherfucker.

Edited by Timmah!
Elucidation

Edited by Timmah!

• Member ID:  3036
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

2 hours ago, RobMc said:

OK Motherfuckers

Not a good way to start a post if you want anyone to take it seriously. As Yoda said, I sense much anger in you.

8 minutes ago, Sammy said:

Not a good way to start a post if you want anyone to take it seriously. As Yoda said, I sense much anger in you.

Mothafuckin'! Right 

• Member ID:  3036
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

3 hours ago, RobMc said:

Iraq wasnt a democracy. It was run by a brutal dictator and murderer that in ways was worse than Putin. So really it wasnt an example they, nor you, should have used.

In any case, the majority of people didnt buy the weapons of mass destruction arguments beyond his well known and documented use of chemical weapons. I didnt. Dont know if you did at the time but my guess is no. So chemical weapons of mass destruction, certainly. And he killed 1000's of men, women and children with them (unlike Ukraine). But nukes? The case made for them was not solid. Thus the senate vote for war was divided and mostly party line. Democrats 50/50. Republicans, only one of them said 'nay'. For info, Biden said 'yay'. As did Clinton and several other high profile democratic senators.

But even then, there was exactly that. A vote. Bush couldnt unilaterally decide to go and had to get senate approval. Unlike Putin having all the power and a rubber stamp of a legislature under his thumb. Ours has no problem telling presidents 'no' and they often do exactly that.

Now, if you want to go back in American history somewhere that shows this country invading a democracy with the stated goal of regime change please post it instead as your example. A good one I figure would be what this country did to native americans. And it would be a fair argument. It is also one of the darkest stains on this countries history and also not something to compare yourself to in order to justify your actions.

I don’t know how you can justify this Rob, Laz as well as you Axe. Killing innocent family who are just wanting the flee the shelling. Russian armies targeting areas where people are just wanting to leave is no horrific. 

i warn you this report is graphic.

Edited by PimpedOutPete

It doesn't matter who else did what to whomever else....innocent people are losing their lives...citing any country's dark deeds obviously doesn't justify or mitigate the evil of any person or country or nation killing innocents...the United States administrations' obvious hypocrisy notwithstanding...

Edited by Timmah!

• Member ID:  28601
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  160
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Achievement Points:  1697
  • Days Won:  2

34 minutes ago, PimpedOutPete said:

I don’t know how you can justify this Rob, Laz as well as you Axe. Killing innocent family who are just wanting the flee the shelling. Russian armies targeting areas where people are just wanting to leave is no horrific. 

I don’t know how you can justify this Pete. Killing innocent family who are just living in peace. Ukrainian armies targeting areas where people are just wanting to live in peace is so horrific. 

https://by-julietbonnay.com/2021/06/seven-years-of-bombing-in-eastern-ukraine-anna-tuv-interview/ 

This will be my only and last reply to you Pete.  I deal with people like you all day long and I've learned the hard way that your type don't want to know or understand how others think or feel ... you will only justify your position with MSM lies, provocation and propaganda.  Adios.

For the rest who might still desire to know a bit more about Ukrainian history and maybe understand a bit of the history that lead to the current war, I urge you to watch Ukraine on Fire (I think it is still on YT.)  It's a movie by Oliver Stone ... and as such, is very much slanted to the story he wants to tell.  However, it will offset some of the propaganda that has been posted here and what we see on our MSM all day long.  It can provide some balance to what has been very lopsided reporting on the current Ukraine/Russian conflict.

I don't support war ... not one bit.  And seeing as the Western Ukraine has so much blood on its hands, both historically and in the modern era, I do not view them simply as innocent victims of Putin aggression.  They are willing partners in this war.

The innocent are the people who have been shelled by the Ukrainians for 8 yrs AND those seeking to flee the current conflict.  The innocent are always caught in the middle when men play at wars.  Has always been thus.

Right now the only country in the area that I feel I can support (at least today,) is Hungary who has sent record amounts of humanitarian aid and food to Ukraine but has also vowed to not enter the war with arms or troops.  The US and EU would do well to follow their lead.

48 minutes ago, Axe said:

I don’t know how you can justify this Pete. Killing innocent family who are just living in peace. Ukrainian armies targeting areas where people are just wanting to live in peace is so horrific. 

https://by-julietbonnay.com/2021/06/seven-years-of-bombing-in-eastern-ukraine-anna-tuv-interview/ 

This will be my only and last reply to you Pete.  I deal with people like you all day long and I've learned the hard way that your type don't want to know or understand how others think or feel ... you will only justify your position with MSM lies, provocation and propaganda.  Adios.

For the rest who might still desire to know a bit more about Ukrainian history and maybe understand a bit of the history that lead to the current war, I urge you to watch Ukraine on Fire (I think it is still on YT.)  It's a movie by Oliver Stone ... and as such, is very much slanted to the story he wants to tell.  However, it will offset some of the propaganda that has been posted here and what we see on our MSM all day long.  It can provide some balance to what has been very lopsided reporting on the current Ukraine/Russian conflict.

I don't support war ... not one bit.  And seeing as the Western Ukraine has so much blood on its hands, both historically and in the modern era, I do not view them simply as innocent victims of Putin aggression.  They are willing partners in this war.

The innocent are the people who have been shelled by the Ukrainians for 8 yrs AND those seeking to flee the current conflict.  The innocent are always caught in the middle when men play at wars.  Has always been thus.

Right now the only country in the area that I feel I can support (at least today,) is Hungary who has sent record amounts of humanitarian aid and food to Ukraine but has also vowed to not enter the war with arms or troops.  The US and EU would do well to follow their lead.

You seem to want to justify your means for your own purpose and nothing less. Yes, I will not sit back and listen to you justify the killing of children and families so you can make a political point on another conflict.  If you showed great concern then where were you a year or two or more when all this was happening?

Your right, if innocent families were being killed in the Ukraine prior to then we all should have spoken up to it, for our governments including the Ukraine are accountable.

Just to make this crystal clear so you don’t misunderstand my remarks…. The loss of innocent lives regardless if it’s 2022 or 2015 in the Ukraine is senseless, but I will not justify one for the other.

Hell, you taught children in sport programs! Two wrongs do not make a right! 

• Member ID:  25355
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.16
  • Achievement Points:  63248
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954

@Timmah ok 'cookie boy' aka 'dumb waiter' just before your next crucial delivery and pizza, before you step up before the UN giving your opinions look at this, many more on Youtube but many many more from more reputable sources (or in your case sauces lol). The current Ukrainian President 'tolerates' this lot, currently between 8-10% of his troops, nice bloke, their only purpose in life is to hate and kill Russians, no other country on earth does that - oh hold on?

Yes I'm pissed of not only at the war but what it's costing my country YET AGAIN. We drive on terrible roads, our health service is collapsing the £350 million promised last election never appeared, our basic infrastructure is crumbling. But a war in a foreign country?, hey already £400 million given in armaments, £200 million in cash and £500 million more promised, pissed off you bet I am. We already have 1000 refugees (illegal) flooding in every week, the thought of supporting another million gladdens our hearts.

But I love irony and now on TV I watch spineless politicians on TV spouting about Ukraines right to sovereignty and defence of her borders. Exactly the same MP's who never accepted the Brexit vote which was for those very reasons.

Stick to your guns @LtLaszlo he might name a pasta after you when this cools down, motherfucker

1 hour ago, RobMc said:

@Timmah ok 'cookie boy' aka 'dumb waiter' just before your next crucial delivery and pizza, before you step up before the UN giving your opinions look at this, many more on Youtube but many many more from more reputable sources (or in your case sauces lol). The current Ukrainian President 'tolerates' this lot, currently between 8-10% of his troops, nice bloke, their only purpose in life is to hate and kill Russians, no other country on earth does that - oh hold on?

Yes I'm pissed of not only at the war but what it's costing my country YET AGAIN. We drive on terrible roads, our health service is collapsing the £350 million promised last election never appeared, our basic infrastructure is crumbling. But a war in a foreign country?, hey already £400 million given in armaments, £200 million in cash and £500 million more promised, pissed off you bet I am. We already have 1000 refugees (illegal) flooding in every week, the thought of supporting another million gladdens our hearts.

But I love irony and now on TV I watch spineless politicians on TV spouting about Ukraines right to sovereignty and defence of her borders. Exactly the same MP's who never accepted the Brexit vote which was for those very reasons.

Stick to your guns @LtLaszlo he might name a pasta after you when this cools down, motherfucker

Hell, that year came and went pretty fast lol 😆